Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182261 Mar 1, 2013
akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
What case did Loving v Virginia cite when they stated marriage was a "right?"
They didn't make it up themselves, they copied it from somewhere. I'll give you a hint, it starts with Skinner and ends with Oklahoma.
LOL. You are such an idiot. Do you have any kind of point? If it's that you are a babbling moron, you've made it already.

Look, stupid, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. It's that simple.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182262 Mar 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop making statements you don't mean.
But, he hasn't. you're the one with the pretensions. And the comprehensional difficulties. The lack of cognitive ability.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182263 Mar 1, 2013
PetRocks wrote:
Who said poster-D was stupid as a rock?
He's hardly that.

Santa Monica, CA

#182264 Mar 1, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, if you were on fire and I was holding a glass of water, I'd sit back and enjoy the barbecue and sip my drink slowly. Then I'd go piss behind a tree.
Wouldn't want me to laugh at your tiny thing?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182265 Mar 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You are such an idiot. Do you have any kind of point? If it's that you are a babbling moron, you've made it already.
Look, stupid, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. It's that simple.
Poor Rose, so desperately wants to be relevant.

And to think just a moment ago you were calling someone childish, who's the child now?

And Rose, I am sorry that you think you are smarter than the Justices whom decided the case. Perhaps you should call them?

Santa Monica, CA

#182266 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
No, he's not stupid. He just found it simply easy to dismiss your frail assertion.
Polygamy also has a following, globally.
You are the last one to talk about typo's, as you complained when I attacked your typo's. And your weak "I meant to say..." drivel.
Attacked my typo's what?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182267 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Naming yourself "Rock Hudson" in a thread about gay marriage.
Yeah...that's real clever.
Why don't you head to the next funeral of a highway accident victim and tell his relatives your nickname id Roadkill there sport.
You're a dumbass burnout...I wouldn't be taking inventory of who's clever fool.
Aw, hell, Bam-bam, it was you guys that called me "Rock", I just embraced the hate. And I wouldn't blame you for not taking inventory of who's clever, as you are not, and you are unable to judge who is. I, on the other hand, know a fool when I read the postings that one makes, when they (you, for instance) paw, incoherently, at the keyboard.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182268 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife was never able to bear children.
Funny thing shitforbrains....we're no less married.
And WTF is a Chongo idiot? Lived in California and Colrado my entire life you midwest reject from the exotic lands of Ohio and Chongo is not exactly an insult or has a meaning I ever heard of.
Maybe you think Taco Bell came from the heart of Mexican cuisine as well and those neighbors to the south stole the idea of iced Coca Cola.
LOL!!!
Funny thing, you attempt to insult, but miss the mark. I am no midwest reject, LOL, I am from NY, and have been exposed to much more of a cosmopolitan upbringing than you could ever dream of. Ask Chongo why he/she/it gets uptight and calls me a hater and a racist for addressing him/her/it as "Chongo"....You might learn somefing, you fking hick. Perhaps your wife could conceive, if you had any kind of real balls to go with that smart mouth. Get up in that a bit farther, or , perhaps, I can come over and render some "fertilizational" consultions, with her. Pay me enough, and I'll let you watch, for pointers...

Santa Monica, CA

#182269 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Except when this is moronically posted: Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Small detail, but there it is....Contradict yourself much ?
:-D
St-ch-upid Chongo.
Bigfoot, you are so ugly, Topix nixed your account because you put your pic back up after they told you to take it down!

And you are stupid, I was pointing out how they were illustrating Rose's Law.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182270 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Randall probably has a lot of laws.
Men with dicks longer than their thumbnails should be last in line. Those who actually went to college and graduated should make less than the janitors cleaning up thier wastebaskets at night.
Are those some of your laws too?
LOL!!!
No. you seem to have a ......vivid...imagination. Ask Mr. Doctor to reduce those meds.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182271 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way shortstuff.....the brain is pretty large comparatively. Should I have to take a dumb the size of my brain or another homosapian's I might find myself in hemerhoid hell for the next 4 and a half months.
Perhaps those janitors could instruct you on how to type properly, in English ?
1) By the way, shortstuff. See the comma ?
2) homosapien's. See the "E" ?
3) hemorrhoids. See the extra "R" ?
Don't knock that janitor, he knows more than you do...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182272 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
'dump.'
Typos....they're the scourge of the impatient.
In a "step aside" moment...
LOL, I know what you mean.:-D
But they DO provide for a moment of superiority, don't they ? LOL
Back to the HateFest...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182273 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
What do you think he's thinking now.
Idiot.
I think that he is thinking "Boy, did I just f*ck up, perhaps I shouldn't have done those things.."

I hope that you don't think that I am sympathetic to him, in any way, trash with a badge.

Santa Monica, CA

#182274 Mar 1, 2013
akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rose, so desperately wants to be relevant.
And to think just a moment ago you were calling someone childish, who's the child now?
And Rose, I am sorry that you think you are smarter than the Justices whom decided the case. Perhaps you should call them?
LOL. Look idiot, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry!
Sheesh.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182275 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'negro' boss can fire you for calling him/her that. I wouldn't worry about the front or back of transportation systems given many are owned by minorities at this point brainiac.
God DAMN....are you the kid they found still hiding in the abandoned Frigidaire out back 6 hours after 'hide and seek' ended when we were schoolkids or what?????
Tough petunias, they can call me "cracker", with impunity. And, no, I wasn't. But thanks for asking. Would you like fries with that? Please drive around...

Santa Monica, CA

#182276 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Aw, hell, Bam-bam, it was you guys that called me "Rock", I just embraced the hate.
And you put "Randy" there because Rock Hudson makes you randy.
Mohammad Ali

Livermore, CA

#182277 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
In a "step aside" moment...
LOL, I know what you mean.:-D
But they DO provide for a moment of superiority, don't they ? LOL
Back to the HateFest...
Yes,hate fest for sure with you being the head hater! Good thing after June you'll have to STFU when the Supreme court craps all over your hatred! How are those scabs on your knuckles anyway from them dragging on the side walk Neanderthal boy?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182278 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can point at anyone and call them a nutter.
You can also point at a 1998 Cadillac and claim it's the finest sportscar made.
FYI.
Sure I can. And I can correct ManBreath when he/she/it chooses to be obtuse and accuse other posters of things that they are not guilty of. And although I own a DeVille, I would not call a 1998 Cadillac "the finest sportscar" at all. This is "strawman", at it finest. Me, I'd take a nice Jag, any day...Or, perhaps a Mercedes, as those Krauts make a fine auto..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182279 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't call me a "Chongo".
God forbid.
It might break my spirit to live even if there WAS a fresh box of Lucky Charms for breakfast the next morning.
-What a putz your momma raised Randell.'Chongo'.....LOL!!!! Sounds like a failed Peruvian jalapeno flavored potato chip import.
You seem to be operating under a misconception. I refer to rose-no-ho as "Chongo", not you. And, it's not "Randell".
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182280 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Urinate in your pants all NIGHT long in here if you want to.
It won't take a moderator for those viewing your spectacles of ignorance to determine you're a dumbass.
You seem to be operating under simple comprehensional problems. ManBreath was attempting to moderate the posts of another poster, and I merely asked for him/her/it to show it's credentials for placing itself in a position of authority. Actually, it was rhetorical, as he/she/it has no basis from which to determine what another poster posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Who do you support for Superintendent of Public... (Oct '10) 13 hr concernedconserva... 48
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Wed loupgarous 15,725
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 28 maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]