Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,957)

Showing posts 159,121 - 159,140 of200,202
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes I did, that is why I posted the Supremes thoughts.
The voter initiative was clearly tailored to exclude gay couples. Given that Polygamy has not been legal for more than a century, and the laws regarding it are intact. Little can be said to change it. Again, Same sex marriage was legal, Prop 8 was designed to remove that law. Can you say discrimination?
Why, yes, we can. Discrimination against less-well-funded groups. Thank you, for your acknowledgement of this little detail.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>If you are for true equality in marriage, why should 12 year old kids be omitted? It seems that its allowed in other countries that allow polygamy.
http://www.google.com/url...
Also, thank you for admitting to being a pedophile. I knew that you were.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish taunts again. We think that chimp/human hybrids should have been aborted, sorry that you were allowed a pass.
Childish taunts again.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And who can really take you seriously, any more ? LOL No-one. You have reduced yourself to the level of a 4th grader, and that, long ago.
Childish taunts again.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me for your inability to clearly express your stupid opinions. You never take responsibility for anything, do ya?
Don't be so stupid. Do you seriously contend that he has to state "adults", and that your idiotic wish to hammer him even includes a demand for him to apologize for your acting as if this isn't clearly understood ? Ass-puppet.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Lets support TRUE marriage equality, Frank. Other countries that support polygamy allow teenagers to be married. So Frank why don't you support 12,13,14 year old kids being married???? Come on Frank In Saudi Arabia, polygamy is legal, and no age restrictions. What could possibly be of harm to society???
Are you offering your daughter up ? What did she do wrong ? Did you tire of her ?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I would prefer Trump/Ventura..."Oh My" (twitches with delight)...
Gotcha turned on?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I often specify adults. I figured by now it was understood. So sue me.
You're grasping at straws.
It was. He's just being stupid.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> Look, dumbass, the Court mentioned it when they granted marriage to gay couples, not about Prop 8. Jesus tap-dancing Christ! You have THE WORST reading comprehension of any Topix poster. I can't believe anyone is this sloppy and stupid.
"We emphasize that our conclusion that the constitutional right to marry properly must be interpreted to apply to gay individuals and gay couples does not mean that this constitutional right similarly must be understood to extend to polygamous or incestuous relationships."
CAN YOU READ??? Let me condense it for you:
...our conclusion.. DOES NOT MEAN.. constitutional right to polygamous relationships.
Jesus doesn't tap dance. He does the fool-stomp, however. He is waiting for you to arrive, so that he may party, on your ass.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... how about this: Your opinions are not based in fact or reality.
Or, how about perhaps not.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
What case did Loving v Virginia cite when they stated marriage was a "right?"
They didn't make it up themselves, they copied it from somewhere. I'll give you a hint, it starts with Skinner and ends with Oklahoma.
LOL. You are such an idiot. Do you have any kind of point? If it's that you are a babbling moron, you've made it already.

Look, stupid, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. It's that simple.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop making statements you don't mean.
But, he hasn't. you're the one with the pretensions. And the comprehensional difficulties. The lack of cognitive ability.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

PetRocks wrote:
Who said poster-D was stupid as a rock?
He's hardly that.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good lord, if you were on fire and I was holding a glass of water, I'd sit back and enjoy the barbecue and sip my drink slowly. Then I'd go piss behind a tree.
Wouldn't want me to laugh at your tiny thing?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You are such an idiot. Do you have any kind of point? If it's that you are a babbling moron, you've made it already.
Look, stupid, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. It's that simple.
Poor Rose, so desperately wants to be relevant.

And to think just a moment ago you were calling someone childish, who's the child now?

And Rose, I am sorry that you think you are smarter than the Justices whom decided the case. Perhaps you should call them?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, he's not stupid. He just found it simply easy to dismiss your frail assertion.
Polygamy also has a following, globally.
You are the last one to talk about typo's, as you complained when I attacked your typo's. And your weak "I meant to say..." drivel.
Attacked my typo's what?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Naming yourself "Rock Hudson" in a thread about gay marriage.
Yeah...that's real clever.
Why don't you head to the next funeral of a highway accident victim and tell his relatives your nickname id Roadkill there sport.
You're a dumbass burnout...I wouldn't be taking inventory of who's clever fool.
Aw, hell, Bam-bam, it was you guys that called me "Rock", I just embraced the hate. And I wouldn't blame you for not taking inventory of who's clever, as you are not, and you are unable to judge who is. I, on the other hand, know a fool when I read the postings that one makes, when they (you, for instance) paw, incoherently, at the keyboard.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife was never able to bear children.
Funny thing shitforbrains....we're no less married.
And WTF is a Chongo idiot? Lived in California and Colrado my entire life you midwest reject from the exotic lands of Ohio and Chongo is not exactly an insult or has a meaning I ever heard of.
Maybe you think Taco Bell came from the heart of Mexican cuisine as well and those neighbors to the south stole the idea of iced Coca Cola.
LOL!!!
Funny thing, you attempt to insult, but miss the mark. I am no midwest reject, LOL, I am from NY, and have been exposed to much more of a cosmopolitan upbringing than you could ever dream of. Ask Chongo why he/she/it gets uptight and calls me a hater and a racist for addressing him/her/it as "Chongo"....You might learn somefing, you fking hick. Perhaps your wife could conceive, if you had any kind of real balls to go with that smart mouth. Get up in that a bit farther, or , perhaps, I can come over and render some "fertilizational" consultions, with her. Pay me enough, and I'll let you watch, for pointers...

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Except when this is moronically posted: Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Small detail, but there it is....Contradict yourself much ?
:-D
St-ch-upid Chongo.
Bigfoot, you are so ugly, Topix nixed your account because you put your pic back up after they told you to take it down!

And you are stupid, I was pointing out how they were illustrating Rose's Law.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Randall probably has a lot of laws.
Men with dicks longer than their thumbnails should be last in line. Those who actually went to college and graduated should make less than the janitors cleaning up thier wastebaskets at night.
Are those some of your laws too?
LOL!!!
No. you seem to have a ......vivid...imagination. Ask Mr. Doctor to reduce those meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,121 - 159,140 of200,202
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••