Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182274 Mar 1, 2013
akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rose, so desperately wants to be relevant.
And to think just a moment ago you were calling someone childish, who's the child now?
And Rose, I am sorry that you think you are smarter than the Justices whom decided the case. Perhaps you should call them?
LOL. Look idiot, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry!
Sheesh.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182275 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'negro' boss can fire you for calling him/her that. I wouldn't worry about the front or back of transportation systems given many are owned by minorities at this point brainiac.
God DAMN....are you the kid they found still hiding in the abandoned Frigidaire out back 6 hours after 'hide and seek' ended when we were schoolkids or what?????
Tough petunias, they can call me "cracker", with impunity. And, no, I wasn't. But thanks for asking. Would you like fries with that? Please drive around...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182276 Mar 1, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, hell, Bam-bam, it was you guys that called me "Rock", I just embraced the hate.
And you put "Randy" there because Rock Hudson makes you randy.
Mohammad Ali

Livermore, CA

#182277 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
In a "step aside" moment...
LOL, I know what you mean.:-D
But they DO provide for a moment of superiority, don't they ? LOL
Back to the HateFest...
Yes,hate fest for sure with you being the head hater! Good thing after June you'll have to STFU when the Supreme court craps all over your hatred! How are those scabs on your knuckles anyway from them dragging on the side walk Neanderthal boy?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182278 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can point at anyone and call them a nutter.
You can also point at a 1998 Cadillac and claim it's the finest sportscar made.
FYI.
Sure I can. And I can correct ManBreath when he/she/it chooses to be obtuse and accuse other posters of things that they are not guilty of. And although I own a DeVille, I would not call a 1998 Cadillac "the finest sportscar" at all. This is "strawman", at it finest. Me, I'd take a nice Jag, any day...Or, perhaps a Mercedes, as those Krauts make a fine auto..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182279 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't call me a "Chongo".
God forbid.
It might break my spirit to live even if there WAS a fresh box of Lucky Charms for breakfast the next morning.
-What a putz your momma raised Randell.'Chongo'.....LOL!!!! Sounds like a failed Peruvian jalapeno flavored potato chip import.
You seem to be operating under a misconception. I refer to rose-no-ho as "Chongo", not you. And, it's not "Randell".
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182280 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Urinate in your pants all NIGHT long in here if you want to.
It won't take a moderator for those viewing your spectacles of ignorance to determine you're a dumbass.
You seem to be operating under simple comprehensional problems. ManBreath was attempting to moderate the posts of another poster, and I merely asked for him/her/it to show it's credentials for placing itself in a position of authority. Actually, it was rhetorical, as he/she/it has no basis from which to determine what another poster posts.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182281 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
Simularities exist between equality when dealing with racial issues and those sealing with sexuality.
Disagree?
Then maybe we shouldn't allow Chevrolets access to highways given a law was passed that only Japanese vehicles should travel those accessways even though they're all considered automobiles.
To say you're not the brightest bulb wouldn't be a stretch goober.
Oh my God !!! Chevrolets have been criminalized ? There goes the economy. Damn, what to do, what to do, what to d....Wait a minute, I drive a Cadillac (and a Mercury convertible)(and a motorcycle) Do you think that I am safe from prosecution ? And, no similarities do not exist between equality when dealing with sexuality and equality when dealing with racial issues. This is the ol' "apples and hammers" prover...Wait a minute, I just made that last part up "apples and hammers" I'm a riot. LOL
Sign me as "Roadkill" tonight.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182282 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
BTW...the immortalized Rosa Parks in bronze at the Capitol last week.
I'm no stinking bleeding heart commie Liberal but you have to admit....everyone loved that woman in modern day America.
Everyone, huh ? Wrong, sharpshooter. Ask any KKK members if THEY love her, and then you will be taught that NOT EVERYONE loves her. See how that works ? Your sweeping statement was erroneous. Ooops.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182283 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Either something is definitely wrong with you to play the lonely antagonist in here or Wooster, Ohio has some shit chemical in their water making residents kill the family cat.
Methinks it's the prior.
No, silly,(chortle), I's jus' catching up. Wouldn't want the kids to miss having their digs at me.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182284 Mar 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish taunts again.
As it is the level upon which you operate, why not ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182285 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Let it rain money, for your side, right ? Cash for all ? Let the taxpayers give til it hurts ? Selfish little bastard. Just itching to k*i*c*k the money tree, called "The American Taxpayer" ?
Xavier Breath wrote:
When SCOTUS puts this heinous proposition to rest, I hope that lawsuits will be initiated against NOM and Protect Marriage.

Let it rain money, for your side, right ? Cash for all ? Let the taxpayers give til it hurts ? Selfish little bastard. Just itching to k*i*c*k the money tree, called "The American Taxpayer" ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182286 Mar 1, 2013
<
PetRocks wrote:
Who said poster-D was stupid as a rock?
>
He's hardly that.
Look at this blanket bullshit. I defend Big D and get an automatic Lucky charms pasting.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182287 Mar 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot, you are so ugly, Topix nixed your account because you put your pic back up after they told you to take it down!
And you are stupid, I was pointing out how they were illustrating Rose's Law.
No, you were contradicting yourself. And we were noticing it.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182288 Mar 1, 2013
Mohammad Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,hate fest for sure with you being the head hater! Good thing after June you'll have to STFU when the Supreme court craps all over your hatred! How are those scabs on your knuckles anyway from them dragging on the side walk Neanderthal boy?
Did you say something, sugar ? Thought not. Oh, you were trying to make some point about me being able to hate back, with the best of them. I see. What do you expect in here, actual communication with an attentive and understanding audience ? LOL Silly thing...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182289 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Xavier Breath wrote:
When SCOTUS puts this heinous proposition to rest, I hope that lawsuits will be initiated against NOM and Protect Marriage.
Let it rain money, for your side, right ? Cash for all ? Let the taxpayers give til it hurts ? Selfish little bastard. Just itching to shake the money tree, called "The American Taxpayer" ?
Xavier Breath wrote:

Let it rain money, for your side, right ? Cash for all ? Let the taxpayers give til it hurts ? Selfish little bastard. Just itching to shake the money tree, called "The American Taxpayer" ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182290 Mar 1, 2013
Such work, to circumvent the filtering in here:
Xavier Breath wrote:

Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182291 Mar 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you put "Randy" there because Rock Hudson makes you randy.
I am Rock /Hudson, and I love me. As do you. But, you cannot have me. Go and squirt tears into your pillow.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#182292 Mar 2, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You left one off of your diatribe, K-Mart...
If you repeat stupid your stupid bumper sticker crap often enough the whole world will come to realise you're full of shxt.
It is quite clear by now, you need a massive enema.
Smirk!
Literally nothing, but hateful ad homoan attacks

Bazinga!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#182293 Mar 2, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
What case did Loving v Virginia cite when they stated marriage was a "right?"
They didn't make it up themselves, they copied it from somewhere. I'll give you a hint, it starts with Skinner and ends with Oklahoma.
Riiight.

So freedoms on how to live as long as they don't harm others were never at the crux of the forming of our government.

Better get a grip skippy.

The freedom to marry an adult of one's choice can easily be seen as a right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to buy... 15 hr Audrina 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 29 Zionism is racism 72,025
News Pacific Grove swears in new city manager, exami... Apr 26 Lucy Anne 1
News HBO's 'Big Little Lies' starring Nicole Kidman ... Apr 26 Julie Jane 1
News Environmental groups now back revised Carmel Ri... Apr 26 Julie Jane 1
News Monterey native Rachel Roy: I'm not 'Becky with... Apr 26 Julie Jane 1
News HBO's 'Big Little Lies' starring Nicole Kidman ... Apr 26 Julie Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages