Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
159,021 - 159,040 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form? LOL!
I am in two ways!

Jealous?

Ho, Ho, Ho.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That is only because it is unrelated to gay people having the same ability to marry just ONE that straight folks already have, and because it is one of the prime straw men thrown around as a reason to prevent gay folks from marrying just that one.
Even polygamists can already marry that first spouse.
But only if that spouse is of the opposite gender.
You have no more right to decide my choices than I have to decide yours. Period.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo is a troll flying under false colors. He's really against gay marriage, and attacks anybody in the forum who is in favor of it. He floods the forum with posts about the red herring of polygamy, acting as if he's making some kind of point. And he's so dumb, he thinks the term "red herring" means a fish.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be no reason to say "opposite sex marriage" or "same sex marriage" or "poly marriage". It's all just "marriage"
All marriages are worthy of the same respect and consideration.
The government should have no say in who you marry. If they want to offer special benefits to married people, they should respect equal protection.
Either they should stop all the goodies they give to married people, or stop choosing who gets them based on tradition or popularity of their marriages and give them to all marriages.
That is exactly right, and that is more than likely the real reason that they condemn polygamy, they are afraid that the government bennies will disappear. After all, they already had the right to shack up with each other, they just want to be able to march down to City Hall and demand money from Uncle Sam.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Go right ahead. Use your hypothetical as proof. We'll continue to laugh at your simple-mindedness. And when the feds do away with that silly law about free-speech, we'll get your ass thrown in jail. Try again, shit-for-brains.
I'm saving this post as proof of your abject stupidity.
YES! That's the answer! Wait, why use up all that government lolly ? To hell with the jails. Silence all the opposition! Death to all that stand in your way! Let the streets run with the blood of the infidels! Then, no one will be here to call a spade a spade. We can all live in fear of having any individuality. Excellent solutio......Wait a minute......Didn't Adolph try that one ? Oh yeah, it didn't work out so well, for them...It works better in here than in the REAL world. In here, you really can have the ideas banished, by the moderators.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Same sex marriage is a no brainer for conservatives. The government should have no business in dictating which gender you may marry. Hell Dick Cheney, one of the most hated conservatives by your types, has always supported SSM.
Don't forget Bill Clinton was a big champion of DOMA only 20 years ago. And Barak Obama was not "evolved" just 5 years ago.
Most of the conservatives not on board are against SSM due to their first amendment protected religious beliefs.
That's because they haven't been thrown in jail, yet...Give it some time. Orwell lives. Big Brother loves you, just ask Winston. He ended up loving Big Brother.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, probably for the hundredth time, I do not hate polygamists, so you can stop that lie anytime, although I doubt if you will.
Deny them equal protection? Huh? I'm not the Court, sweetcheeks. It's not up to me. Our Constitution grants equal protection. However, I don't believe you understand the concept of equal protection. You think it's the same thing as everyone should have equal rights. It's not the same thing.
So let's cut through your LIES.
Hmmm....NOT everyone should have equal rights ? Then, where is the equality ? Oh yes....Somewhere in the "all are equal, just some are more equal than others" philosophy.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> I gave you the reason, you flaming dumbass. You use anti-gay epithets. It is incongruent behavior. Of course there is another possibility..... batshit cra-cra.
Yes. Like "jack-ass". Look, ass-bucket, SSM is not natural, there fore it is not to be allowed. In fact, polygamy is more rooted in natural behavior than homosexuality.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is more than just the inherent harm, unhealthiness and degradation of anal sex. I summarize much of that diverse distinction in this;
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
Straw man.
Love is a non issue.
The issue is equal rights.
KiMare wrote:
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
Straw man.
I just demand that the law be applied equally to men and women.
KiMare wrote:
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by an imposition on marriage
Gay marriage doesn't impose on marriage.
KiMare wrote:
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
LOL! That's funny coming from a monster mutation.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
KiMare wrote:
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
LOL. Non issues. Fk people's sacred traditions. Even if what you claim is true, appealing to tradition and popularity are logical fallacies.

KiMare wrote:
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
What effect will it have?
Sorry, vague fear mongering doesn't cut it.
KiMare wrote:
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
KiMare wrote:
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
LOL. Look who's talking!
KiMare wrote:
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
Smile.
LOL.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
according to you
but SSM was legal in California before prop 8, not poly
SSM is legal in some 10 states now, and DC, is poly?
SSM has had a LOT of victories lately
How many has Poly had?
You are under the delusion that one goes hand in hand with the other. Not at all true, and you are failing to frighten anyone with that crap.
Not until sodomy laws were repealed.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you are an idiot.
<quoted text>
You have two sets.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
<quoted text>
Speaking of genetic DEFECTS, do you think chimeras should be aborted?
:)
Childish taunts again. We think that chimp/human hybrids should have been aborted, sorry that you were allowed a pass.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You think our rights should depend on our genes.
Should you be allowed to marry? Do you think you should have been aborted? You are kind of worthless.
And who can really take you seriously, any more ? LOL No-one. You have reduced yourself to the level of a 4th grader, and that, long ago.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You think our rights should depend on our genes.
Should you be allowed to marry? Do you think you should have been aborted? You are kind of worthless.
Good lord, if you were on fire and I was holding a glass of water, I'd sit back and enjoy the barbecue and sip my drink slowly. Then I'd go piss behind a tree.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty stupid. I should have figured the point would go ever your head.
<quoted text>
No, it's not. Gay marriages are happening in several states and countries.
<quoted text>
Typical fundie, so stupid you don't know the difference between "its" and "it's". A typo is one thing, you folks just don't know the difference.
No, he's not stupid. He just found it simply easy to dismiss your frail assertion.
Polygamy also has a following, globally.
You are the last one to talk about typo's, as you complained when I attacked your typo's. And your weak "I meant to say..." drivel.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No the topic is Prop 8 and its being overturned in the California courts.
here let me post the topic header for you
"Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage"
You should start a Poly topic
Then, as I've stated before, everyone should be using 1-word posts, like "yes" or "cool" or ....you know.....like that.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I get bored recovering from surgery, can't move much. Thankfully I have your dumbass to while away the time till my sweetie comes over to pamper me! Then I'll ditch your dumb illiterate ass so fast your dopey head will spin!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Really?

You've been recovering from your 'surgery' for almost 4 years now given you're in here on a daily basis during that time. Must have been some pretty goofy surgery to make you lay up in bed for three plus years.

You idiotic bullshitter. You're an anti-social LOSER who claims to have been a million things. Now it's you're in here all the time because of surgery and you're a veteran os search and rescue with the Navy. What's next superstar? What's your next claim while you hide in anonymoty? Maybe you're Spiderman and you're waiting for your 3 'Spidy Suits' to come back from the Southside Drycleaner while you wait on your FedEx package wioth your new web supplies.

LOL!!!!

You lying sack of shit.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody is androgynous, it's KiMare. LOL!
Look at Assy McGee, trying to be clever..
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And who can really take you seriously, any more ? LOL No-one. You have reduced yourself to the level of a 4th grader, and that, long ago.
Maybe a fourth grader who missed eating his/her Flintstones this morning is even smarter than your sorry ass given a full night of sleep and a Centrum...LOL!!!!

Gay marriage. Hurts no one.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You liar. Nobody has said that.
People just say you don't have to be able to have children in order to marry.
And that's the truth.
Actually, if you had the awareness of a protozoa, you would be able to recall that he has tried to seem smart by describing a scenario in which children are part of the issue, hoping to confuse Frank, which he failed to do. So,.......yeah.........somebod y DID say that. Stupid Chongo.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Assy McGee, trying to be clever..
Naming yourself "Rock Hudson" in a thread about gay marriage.

Yeah...that's real clever.

Why don't you head to the next funeral of a highway accident victim and tell his relatives your nickname id Roadkill there sport.

You're a dumbass burnout...I wouldn't be taking inventory of who's clever fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••