Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182168 Mar 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you twist things, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
Can you?
<quoted text>
LOL.
The whole logic thing, beyond you, huh?
Not in your perfect world, anyway. But it has always been the defining factor of marriage. St-ch-upid Chongo.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182169 Mar 1, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until sodomy laws were repealed.
Yahoo.

They've got even more dumbass laws still on the rulebooks skippy.

Doesn't justify them.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182170 Mar 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
You are lying, nobody is demanding anybody totally remove the consideration of children.
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
Randy's Law: Idiots with no more brain matter than feces shout "Rose's Law".
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182171 Mar 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
You are lying, nobody is demanding anybody totally remove the consideration of children.
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
Except when this is moronically posted: Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Small detail, but there it is....Contradict yourself much ?
:-D
St-ch-upid Chongo.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182172 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Not in your perfect world, anyway. But it has always been the defining factor of marriage. St-ch-upid Chongo.
My wife was never able to bear children.

Funny thing shitforbrains....we're no less married.

And WTF is a Chongo idiot? Lived in California and Colrado my entire life you midwest reject from the exotic lands of Ohio and Chongo is not exactly an insult or has a meaning I ever heard of.

Maybe you think Taco Bell came from the heart of Mexican cuisine as well and those neighbors to the south stole the idea of iced Coca Cola.

LOL!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182173 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Randall probably has a lot of laws.

Men with dicks longer than their thumbnails should be last in line. Those who actually went to college and graduated should make less than the janitors cleaning up thier wastebaskets at night.

Are those some of your laws too?

LOL!!!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182175 Mar 1, 2013
All Toll wrote:
An indictment unsealed in Yolo County this afternoon lays out 35 counts against former West Sacramento police Officer Sergio Alvarez, who authorities sexually assaulted several woman while on duty.
The indictment says that two of the six victims were allegedly assaulted on more than one occasion.
The 37-year-old Alvarez faces charges of rape, sodomy, oral copulation and kidnapping for crimes that occurred between Oct. 1, 2011 and Sept. 23, 2012, according to the indictment.
=cpy
Up until his arrest, I imagine that his thoughts were: "it's good to be king"...
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182176 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way shortstuff.....the brain is pretty large comparatively. Should I have to take a dumb the size of my brain or another homosapian's I might find myself in hemerhoid hell for the next 4 and a half months.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182177 Mar 1, 2013
'dump.'

Typos....they're the scourge of the impatient.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182178 Mar 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me angry? hahahahaahahahha Yeah, right..... you have the power to "make me" angry.... That's a good one, for a bullshit artist. I can't believe you even tried to claim fruitcake and fruitloops are not anti-gay epithets. You lie so often you can't tell the difference any more.
"Taps on your dumb-ass shoulder" "Ahem"... "Fruitloops" is a widely used term, at least on the East Coast, employed to describe a nutter, which you are, and you should know this, as you live in NJ. As is "Fruitcake"....But, then, you already know this, and are resorting to using anything that you can, to attack Frank.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182180 Mar 1, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
That was intelligent.
No, it wasn't.
:-D
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182181 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Up until his arrest, I imagine that his thoughts were: "it's good to be king"...
Right.

What do you think he's thinking now.

Idiot.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182182 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
....You don't say.....And, are Negroes allowed in the front of the bus now ? Astonishing, tell us more.....
Your 'negro' boss can fire you for calling him/her that. I wouldn't worry about the front or back of transportation systems given many are owned by minorities at this point brainiac.

God DAMN....are you the kid they found still hiding in the abandoned Frigidaire out back 6 hours after 'hide and seek' ended when we were schoolkids or what?????
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182183 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
"Taps on your dumb-ass shoulder" "Ahem"... "Fruitloops" is a widely used term, at least on the East Coast, employed to describe a nutter, which you are, and you should know this, as you live in NJ. As is "Fruitcake"....But, then, you already know this, and are resorting to using anything that you can, to attack Frank.
You can point at anyone and call them a nutter.

You can also point at a 1998 Cadillac and claim it's the finest sportscar made.

FYI.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182184 Mar 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position.
Oh, like Chongo does.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182185 Mar 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think this topic is about polygamy? Do you see the word polygamy anywhere in the article?
We're going to have to see your "Thread Moderator" Badge, please...You DO have one of those, don't you ?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182186 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, like Chongo does.
Just don't call me a "Chongo".

God forbid.

It might break my spirit to live even if there WAS a fresh box of Lucky Charms for breakfast the next morning.

-What a putz your momma raised Randell.'Chongo'.....LOL!!!! Sounds like a failed Peruvian jalapeno flavored potato chip import.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182187 Mar 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, aren't you the great humanitarian.....
Unfortunately, here in the USA, there is no Constitution guarantee of equal rights. The guarantee is equal protection under the law. How many times does that need to be repeated before learning occurs with you?
I think that you should check with Chongo on that one, as he/she/it says that the 14th Amendment makes the opposite case. Silly Chongo thinks that racial equality is the same as arguing for SSM. A real dumb-ass, isn't he/she/it ?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182188 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
We're going to have to see your "Thread Moderator" Badge, please...You DO have one of those, don't you ?
Urinate in your pants all NIGHT long in here if you want to.

It won't take a moderator for those viewing your spectacles of ignorance to determine you're a dumbass.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182189 Mar 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> No it isn't. Bigamy laws were on the books well before DOMA.
This is so funny...So were sodomy laws..."Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
"Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) 6 hr Kerry Jones 29
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr STEFANO COLONNA 70,571
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Seaside Police: Family of child found wandering... Nov 1 Vanessa butler 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance