Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181770 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Atta boy Frank OWN it
Let's cut through your bullsh!t.

Do you support legalizing poly marriage? Yes or no? Why?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#181771 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that proves I'm wrong about marriage equality eh jackass?
I works in responses, yes. But not in your original posts. Your cheap browser doesn't make links automatically clickable or you are just to dumb to do it, or both. Log out don't log back in, them try it dummy.
But what's it to me? It's your problem, not mine. Your links are stupid and mostly irrelevant.
Hope that helps jackass.
Ad hominem dopiness

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181772 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Marry 5 ladies, marry five men, marry your sister or brother, I do not care.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181773 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know the answer, my asking you was for your education.
Let me put it a different way
When you stand outside the courthouse with your ďFree (so and so ) signĒ
Which person in prison for bigamy will be on the sign?
I cannot stand. In front of a courthouse or anywhere for longer than 30-45 seconds. As I've told you those days are over for me, now I just want to discuss equal rights on a discussion forum in my wheelchair.

Are you in front of the courthouse with a sign now jackass? Why are you here whining for SSM, You're healthy. Get out there with your sign.

I got anxious and jumped out of a helicopter a little too soon in 1968 and I am paying for it now. I was lucky to not have symptoms begin until last year. And I led a very active life until then.

I support equal rights, you obviously do not.

And what does the number of people in jail for bigamy have to do with the fact that the federal government considers marriage "one man and one woman" only? Some people are in jail for bigamy, that's not enough for you?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#181774 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem dopiness and anger. Doesn't prove your anti-equality stance is right.
The link does not work, anyway it's probably dumb. And it's you and your dopey sidekick Jizzy's problem, not mine.
Ad hominem attacks, Nice Flunkey
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181775 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it isnt going to happen soon and you dont care to understand why.
Yammers

Covina, CA

#181776 Feb 28, 2013
Are we still talking about this?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181777 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Marry 5 ladies, marry five men, marry your sister or brother, I do not care.
As I've repeatedly told you, I am not interested in a poly marriage for myself. I just want to discuss marriage equality for poly people in this forum of tolerant and diverse jackasses and hypocrites.

So let's cut through your bulls!t Mr. Tolerance and Diversity, do you think poly should be allowed? Yes? No? Why?

The answer is not "Are you stuk on stooooopid?"
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181778 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot stand. In front of a courthouse or anywhere for longer than 30-45 seconds. As I've told you those days are over for me, now I just want to discuss equal rights on a discussion forum in my wheelchair.
Are you in front of the courthouse with a sign now jackass? Why are you here whining for SSM, You're healthy. Get out there with your sign.
I got anxious and jumped out of a helicopter a little too soon in 1968 and I am paying for it now. I was lucky to not have symptoms begin until last year. And I led a very active life until then.
I support equal rights, you obviously do not.
And what does the number of people in jail for bigamy have to do with the fact that the federal government considers marriage "one man and one woman" only? Some people are in jail for bigamy, that's not enough for you?
In other words, you donít have a name. You donít know of anyone ( there may be, I donít know ) who is in jail specifically for Bigamy, not bigamy and other crimes like abuse, not bigamy with the other parties unaware of the bigamy, but simple bigamy. I would imagine there is one... somewhere you would think.

Got it

I donít need to be in front of a courthouse.

#1 What needs to happen is already happening faster than any civil rights journey that I can think of with regards to Same Sex Marriage

#2 There is no one in prison that I can think of specifically for Same Sex marriage.

#3 I vote, and I donít always agree on every subject with the people I vote for, but this is one consideration in who I vote for.

#4 I contribute to causes I deem worthy, and have contributed to the cause of the topic of this forum.( that is same sex marriage by the way in case you have forgotten )
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181779 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it isnt going to happen soon and you dont care to understand why.
So what how long it takes? Please answer! How is that relevant?

Please!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181780 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
as an aside, I once let a guy in a parachute jump out of a balloon I was piloting at the time, he said the experience was one in a lifetime jumping into still air like that.

I was pretty young and a rather rookie pilot at the time, I told him it was a once in a lifetime event for me too, loosing that much weight out of the balloon at 10,000 feet all of a sudden, an experience I had not had yet.

I was frantically dumping air out of the envelope, I have been in a terminal decent in a balloon for my license, but never what you would call a terminal accent ( chuckle )
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181781 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what how long it takes? Please answer! How is that relevant?
Please!
It is the piece you donít want to recognize, and why people are not yet jumping on your bandwagon. It isnít time yet.

I suspect it will be time in the not too distant future, but right now it would flop on the deck like a brick
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181782 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem dopiness and anger. Doesn't prove your anti-equality stance is right.
The link does not work, anyway it's probably dumb. And it's you and your dopey sidekick Jizzy's problem, not mine.
What anti-equality stance is that, Miss Strawman?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181783 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you donít have a name. You donít know of anyone ( there may be, I donít know ) who is in jail specifically for Bigamy, not bigamy and other crimes like abuse, not bigamy with the other parties unaware of the bigamy, but simple bigamy. I would imagine there is one... somewhere you would think.
(Got it It's a crime ( often a felony) and the penalties include prison. I don't know how many people have been sentenced to prison but SO WHAT? They could easily be and I am am sure there are some.
I donít need to be in front of a courthouse.)

#1 What needs to happen is already happening faster than any civil rights journey that I can think of with regards to Same Sex Marriage
(Great! That's how poly will be once it starts rolling good)

#2 There is no one in prison that I can think of specifically for Same Sex marriage.(Of course not, Did I say there was?)

#3 I vote, and I donít always agree on every subject with the people I vote for, but this is one consideration in who I vote for.
(Me too!)

#4 I contribute to causes I deem worthy, and have contributed to the cause of the topic of this forum.( that is same sex marriage by the way in case you have forgotten ) Me too!
I am very proud of you jackass! Aren't you proud of me too?!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181784 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've repeatedly told you, I am not interested in a poly marriage for myself. I just want to discuss marriage equality for poly people in this forum of tolerant and diverse jackasses and hypocrites.
So let's cut through your bulls!t Mr. Tolerance and Diversity, do you think poly should be allowed? Yes? No? Why?
The answer is not "Are you stuk on stooooopid?"
You're one to talk about stuck on stupid. You cannot even determine the topic of this thread. I have a hint for you.... it ain't polygamy.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181785 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181786 Feb 28, 2013
Big D! I made a huge batch of my world famous chili for the gay rights rally at my next door neighbors house a few months ago and about 40 gays and lesbians loved it! They didn't ridicule my thoughts on marriage equality at all. They raved about the chili.

You should be so nice.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181787 Feb 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
You made the claim... the burden of proof is yours. How many people are currently in jail for bigamy?

Instead of running your stupid thoughts on TOPIX, why don't you pick up a textbook and educate yourself? You seem to be completely ignorant about logic, among other things.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181788 Feb 28, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one to talk about stuck on stupid. You cannot even determine the topic of this thread. I have a hint for you.... it ain't polygamy.
Oh sweet Jesus on a pogo stick hopping down Castro Street naked, get an argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181789 Feb 28, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
And it ain't a Frankie roast either toots. Get on topic MARRIAGE RIGHTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr JOEL 70,105
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs