Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,916)

Showing posts 158,301 - 158,320 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181386
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The government should have no say in which gender you marry.
Sound better now Miss Thing?
No, doesn't sound better, you moron. The government grants marriage. OF COURSE they have a say. It seems that you lack even a basic understanding of the world.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181387
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again.
I'd sure love to hear the reason you think I'm lying. But you don't have one.
I gave you the reason, you flaming dumbass. You use anti-gay epithets. It is incongruent behavior. Of course there is another possibility..... batshit cra-cra.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181388
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> I gave you the reason, you flaming dumbass. You use anti-gay epithets. It is incongruent behavior. Of course there is another possibility..... batshit cra-cra.
I call bullsh!t. I don't use anti gay epithets Miss Thing. Maybe you sense my contempt for you, but it's not because you're gay.

I have friends and family I love dearly that are homosexuals bla bla bla.

It's a NY thing. You're from Joisey. You never heard someone call another "fruitcake" or fruitloops"? It has no sexuality connotation. You have a huge chip on your shoulder.

If it has any meaning beyond "dude" or etc. It means you're crazy. Nuttier than a fruitcake.

Having said that fruitloops, Screw off you miserable old malcontent hypocrite. Glad it makes you angry.

Hope that helps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181389
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>No, doesn't sound better, you moron. The government grants marriage. OF COURSE they have a say. It seems that you lack even a basic understanding of the world.
You don't like it when the government has a say regarding which gender you choose to marry.

But you like it when they have a say regarding how many you choose to marry.

Classic hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181390
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Go right ahead. Use your hypothetical as proof. We'll continue to laugh at your simple-mindedness. And when the feds do away with that silly law about free-speech, we'll get your ass thrown in jail. Try again, shit-for-brains.
I'm saving this post as proof of your abject stupidity.
Nice! Glad you're not the Queen. What a miserable thing that would be.

People denied equal protection. Ha ha so funny laugh it up good like the bigots against SSM. You are no different. It's just the people you hate are different.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181391
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to your sister, she doesnít want you, maybe your goat will.
( chuckle )
Frankie, we all know already, you have no actual interest in poly marriage, you donít actually want to marry your sister, and you are refraining from telling us about your feelings toward you goat.
You only use these subjects as a way to try and attack supporters of Same Sex Marriage
You arenít fooling anyone.
So attack the messenger not the message?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181392
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like it when the government has a say regarding which gender you choose to marry.
But you like it when they have a say regarding how many you choose to marry.
Classic hypocrite.
What's good for the gay goose is not good for the poly gander.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181393
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>No, doesn't sound better, you moron. The government grants marriage. OF COURSE they have a say. It seems that you lack even a basic understanding of the world.
Would marriage still exist if the government withdrew legal recognition?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181394
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, probably for the hundredth time, I do not hate polygamists, so you can stop that lie anytime, although I doubt if you will.
Deny them equal protection? Huh? I'm not the Court, sweetcheeks. It's not up to me. Our Constitution grants equal protection. However, I don't believe you understand the concept of equal protection. You think it's the same thing as everyone should have equal rights. It's not the same thing.
So let's cut through your LIES.
You wish to deny polygamists the right to marry. You have stated they are not worthy. Remember? "What about the children!"

And besides, you cannot hide your hostility to poly. Or by association to me. It drips from your every post about it.

You are against equal protection and you are very paranoid. You think I'm trying to trick you. You're insane.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181395
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good for the gay goose is not good for the poly gander.
Well said.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181396
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>No, doesn't sound better, you moron. The government grants marriage. OF COURSE they have a say. It seems that you lack even a basic understanding of the world.
Do you like it when they say it has to be an opposite gender person?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181397
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, probably for the hundredth time, I do not hate polygamists, so you can stop that lie anytime, although I doubt if you will.
Deny them equal protection? Huh? I'm not the Court, sweetcheeks. It's not up to me. Our Constitution grants equal protection. However, I don't believe you understand the concept of equal protection. You think it's the same thing as everyone should have equal rights. It's not the same thing.
So let's cut through your LIES.
Isn't "sweetcheeks" an "anti gay epitaph Fruitcake?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181398
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't "sweetcheeks" an "anti gay epitaph Fruitcake?
Maybe he was asking you out....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181399
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So attack the messenger not the message?
Big D loves the "you're a liar" straw man. It's all he's got. His rebuttal to all my posts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181400
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish to deny polygamists the right to marry. You have stated they are not worthy. Remember? "What about the children!"
And besides, you cannot hide your hostility to poly. Or by association to me. It drips from your every post about it.
You are against equal protection and you are very paranoid. You think I'm trying to trick you. You're insane.
So far no one cares enough about Poly ( including you ) to do the legwork to get things started, it is nothing but a poly for your hostility to supporters of Same Sex Marriage

It wonít work of course, Same sex marriage will continue to expand across states and nations.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181401
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So far no one cares enough about Poly ( including you ) to do the legwork to get things started, it is nothing but a poly for your hostility to supporters of Same Sex Marriage
It wonít work of course, Same sex marriage will continue to expand across states and nations.
Your tired old "no one cares" argument. You have repeated it at least 20 times. You are every wrong. People do care. You are ignorant, not my problem. Don't use it as an argument though. That's stupid.

http://polygamyrights.net/
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181402
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So far no one cares enough about Poly ( including you ) to do the legwork to get things started, it is nothing but a poly for your hostility to supporters of Same Sex Marriage
It wonít work of course, Same sex marriage will continue to expand across states and nations.
http://www.pro-polygamy.com/
http://www.al-islam.org/WomanRights/11.htm
http://www.nationalpolygamyadvocate.com/
http://polygamyrights.com/
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181403
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tired old "no one cares" argument. You have repeated it at least 20 times. You are every wrong. People do care. You are ignorant, not my problem. Don't use it as an argument though. That's stupid.
http://polygamyrights.net/
Ok .. You donít care enough to do anything about it, and so far no one else does either

do you like that better?

Same Sex marriage will continue to become legal in more states and nations
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181404
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So far no one cares enough about Poly ( including you ) to do the legwork to get things started, it is nothing but a poly for your hostility to supporters of Same Sex Marriage
It wonít work of course, Same sex marriage will continue to expand across states and nations.
You are just plain wrong and too bullheaded to learn. Either that or your "not enough people want it" schtick is a straw man.

Which is it?

Stop lying and acting like I'm against SSM. You know that's not true.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181405
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I donít see signatures on a ballot measure yet, and nothing is in the news about legal action or their gaining any ground

Just a lot of private websites you are posting, I can create those for $5

I am talking serious here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,301 - 158,320 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••