Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
157,861 - 157,880 of 200,330 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
ScumBag Bell CA

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Defense attorneys urged jurors today to acquit a former Bell, California mayor and three ex-city council members.

They all have been charged that they misappropriated funds by collecting exorbitant salaries.

Sounds like the Glendora, California city staff and city council members when they were all asked what happened to the $24 million dollars and why and how come it got away from the cities coffers.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I find your heterosexual "lifestyle" to be deviant and perverse. Given that, why do you deserve "special" rights to which I am not entitled?
I fail to see how following the natural design that resulted in you and I, and yes, even Chongo, existing at all would appear deviant, to you, but if it is, then none of us are even supposed to be here, according to your reasoning. The special rights that you place in quotation marks is a benefit extended to legitimate couples, in the hope of making the difficult job of conception and subsequent raising of a family a little easier. All others pay cash.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
...I have no intention of starting a derogatory troll thread against you....
But you already did, jackass. Remember?

If you think I'm going to be a good boy and post on your DEROGATORY troll thread you made to avoid revealing your HYPOCRISY about marriage equality, think again fruitcake.

This is a perfectly good marriage equality thread. If you are truly interested in MARRIAGE EQUALITY. And not more of the same. Equality for approved groups only.

Your attempts at censorship suck.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, I am arrogant for stating plain truth. and for extending the rights to free speech to all. Most definitely, a show of supreme conceit. How could I be so bold, right ? Any old pairing of 2 people should be a valid reason to extend governmental benefits .... But not 3, or 4, right ? That would be so wrong.
Some marriages are more equal than others.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiccan my backside. Why do you lie and claim to be Wiccan?
That aside, gay couples aren't equal in your eyes because you are a homophobe.
You aren't equal to an intelligent person. You aren't equal to a good looking person. Put the Constitution grants all citizens equal protection under the law, that's the only issue here.
<quoted text>
Marriage is a legal contract. The couple getting married decide the purpose of their marriage.
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law.
Godwin's law ?
Wait for it....... Wait for it.......
"sickofit wrote:
<Godwin's Law>
Not a real law...And as long as you act like a nazi will call you one."
Ahh, handled nicely, by one of your lot, er, ilk.(Thank you, Mr. Nazi)
ScumBag Bell CA

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Defense attorneys urged jurors today to acquit a former Bell, California mayor and three ex-city council members.

They all have been charged that they misappropriated funds by collecting exorbitant salaries.

Sounds like the Glendora, California city staff and city council members when they were all asked what happened to the $24 million dollars and why and how come it got away from the cities coffers.

Defense attorneys urged jurors today to acquit a former Bell mayor and three ex-city council members.

They all have been charged that they misappropriated funds by collecting exorbitant salaries. with one lawyer saying they deserved the money they got.

I hear tell Josh Betta was forced to run away from Glendora, Ca for legal reason's and throuh in with the city of Bell, California.

Hanging would be too good for them, resodents of Bell would be glad to pick up the tab for the rope?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
akpilot said he didn't know what it meant. Are you calling him a liar?
No. Wouldn't dream of it.
Because here is the proof that you are the liar. Please read this cut-n-paste of the entire exchange between you and akpilot, and witness the fact that nowhere in these exchanges has he posted that he doesn't know what that 4th grade nonsense means. He has posted that there is a difference between knowing what it means and using it.
Please read:
" Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my fault you are ignorant.
But you could try using a search engine.
IKYABWAI
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...

Urban dictionary? And you are calling me ignorant?

Thanks for the laugh.

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are ignorant.
You don't even know what IKYABWAI means.
LOLSER.
Do you know what that means?

Knowing what it means is a far cry from actually using it.

If you are trying to make a case for your famed high level of education, you are doing a piss poor job of it.

Seriously, citing the Urban Dictionary? Put down the pipe Rose and join the rest of us in reality.

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing what it means is a far cry from actually using it.
If you are trying to make a case for your famed high level of education, you are doing a piss poor job of it.
Seriously, citing the Urban Dictionary? Put down the pipe Rose and join the rest of us in reality.

You didn't know what it meant.
Why else would you have said anything about Urban Dictionary? LOL!
Must suck to be you. "

Thank you for being so easy to prove as the liar. Spin away. I already expect you to attempt to twist this into some bullshit. Save yourself some wasted time and simply admit that you got caught like a rat in a trap of your own making. Dumb-ass. And liar.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, try speaking in proper English, it will make your case of higher education more believable.
No. It won't. Huh...."Urban Dictionary"....How ethnic. I prefer the "Websters Dictionary", and proper English, myself.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately the stolen valor act was declared unconstitutional.
I guess I reluctantly agree it is a violation of freedom of speech, but still anyone who lies about valor is the lowest of the low, stealing it from heroic men and women who have earned it the hard way. Whether for monetary or career gain, or just barroom bullsh!t it's honorless and despicable.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v....
Damn, I remember the case, was not aware that it had been declared unconstitutional, thanks for the heads-up. Grr.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't twist your way out of this, dummy. If you knew what I meant, you wouldn't have said I was incoherent.
LOLSER.
Do you know what that means?
Tis you who cannot twist this. He was answering that 4th grade nonsense with the correct answer. You DID ask, didn't you ? "IKYABWAI" is the question, and "incoherent" was the answer. No twist-ability to that. Straight answer to a silly question. Don't embarrass yourself any more than you already have.
GlennBeckSucks

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WWE Invents Odious Tea Party Character As Part of Publicity Stunt, Suckers Glenn Beck the other nasty villian from the GOP, Republican, tea party LDS nation under the rug.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, stupid, if you understood what I meant, you wouldn't have said I was incoherent.
And dummy, the Urban Dictionary is a fine resource for definitions of acronyms used on the internet. IKYABWAI is an acronym, not a word. Wow, you are dumb!
Why wouldn't he, as that IS the correct answer, certainly not the only one, but one of many, like "insane" or stupid" or "brain-dead" or .....well, you get the idea.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing improper about using acronyms. You're just so stupid, you thought IKYABWAI is a word. It must have been hysterical, you trying to pronounce it! You probably thought it was Japanese.
I expect that, in a page or 2, you will be claiming that he says that it is not Japanese, even thought he won't say that at all. Ever.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mental note. Just happen to notice. You see my mind unlike your is strong. I can think of and do more then one thing at a time. After years of going to same gym you just notice how all and I mean all of the tiny untied men drive big trucks or fancy cars and have GOP bumper stickers....Just crazy huh?
Not as crazy as you attempting to justify staring at men in showers, and claiming to be a gym rat....instead of a pervert.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You're proof he has a sense of humor.
Putting pubic hair on Chongos head was a nice touch, eh ?
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ouch! He must spend a small fortune in band aids
You know that is true. Perhaps he is a stockholder in Johnson & Johnson.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who attack and make fun are most the time the ones who have tiny littl units.
Sad really. I am a REAL man...You punks are just pot bellied old tiny peckered wimps.
You being an expert of the size of a mans schwanz, merely by analyzing his sense of humor ? You are a real lover of men, aren't you ? your fixation on the size of a mans pecker is the telling clue, here. You have spent too much time thinking about my willie for me to ever think that you could be a real man.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"You punks...."? You've been watching Clint Eastwood movies again . "REAL man".....ya don't say...eat lots of spinach I bet. Would a "REAL man" need to resort to screaming "NAZI" and "FASCIST" at people who express a different opinion?
Easy, Frank, no "Real Man" has done that, yet, right ? Old One-eye has done so, but he isn't a "Real Man"...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> She is the boss.
Harry said Bess was.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Evry GOP voter I have seen has had...Maybe there is some GOP voters who dont... Doubt it.
God, is there no end to your "Penises that I must look at" list ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••