Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180772 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You never served I would bet on that. That said I REALLY did serve in combat in first Gulf war. I am missing half of my left foot and have rebuilt left knee.
If you dont stand for freedom equality and justice for ALL ALL......Then you are attacking the Constitution.....GOT IT?
You're a liar. "Theft Of Valor" is a federal crime.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180773 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry is a nazi trait.....Do you support same sex marriage being legal??? if yes then I am sorry...if no then your a nazi pig....GOT IT NOW PUNK??
You're the shower room punk. Lying sack of shit.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180774 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I will say sorry if you answer with a yes or no this question..
DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL?
please be an adult. If you served in Nam you must be odler so should be able to answer like an adult and with yes or no.......ok?
I'd answer you with the back of my hand, across your mouth.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180775 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Ok I am sorry for attacking you then. Oh and I am ok with polygamy also. heck I dont care is a brother and sister want to marry...NOT MY BUSINESS.
And now Lil Abner show no ability to discern the difference between incest and polygamy. Priceless.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#180776 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know what it meant.
Why else would you have said anything about Urban Dictionary? LOL!
Must suck to be you.
Perhaps if you used proper English one wouldn't have to decipher your childish posts?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180777 Feb 21, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you used proper English one wouldn't have to decipher your childish posts?
I know you are dumb and ignorant, but I figured if you didn't understand what an acronym meant, you'd know how to look it up.

Location hidden

#180778 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

You con dumbs like to confuse issues..
Doesn't take much to confuse you.

Location hidden

#180779 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
akpilot said he didn't know what it meant. Are you calling him a liar?
Nope, we are calling YOU a liar, as I never said I didn't know what it meant. I said you where INCOHERENT, and you are.

Location hidden

#180780 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are dumb and ignorant, but I figured if you didn't understand what an acronym meant, you'd know how to look it up.
Like I said, try speaking in proper English, it will make your case of higher education more believable.

Location hidden

#180782 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Rose, I never said I "didn't understand", I said you were incoherent. I suggest you grab a REAL dictionary and look up the big words you don't understand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180783 Feb 21, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. "Theft Of Valor" is a federal crime.
Unfortunately the stolen valor act was declared unconstitutional.

I guess I reluctantly agree it is a violation of freedom of speech, but still anyone who lies about valor is the lowest of the low, stealing it from heroic men and women who have earned it the hard way. Whether for monetary or career gain, or just barroom bullsh!t it's honorless and despicable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v....

North Hollywood, CA

#180784 Feb 21, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, we are calling YOU a liar, as I never said I didn't know what it meant. I said you where INCOHERENT, and you are.
You can't twist your way out of this, dummy. If you knew what I meant, you wouldn't have said I was incoherent.
LOLSER.
Do you know what that means?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180785 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked it up and found out what it meant. It was stupid and childish, just as I suspected it would be. How old are you?

North Hollywood, CA

#180786 Feb 21, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Rose, I never said I "didn't understand", I said you were incoherent. I suggest you grab a REAL dictionary and look up the big words you don't understand.
Again, stupid, if you understood what I meant, you wouldn't have said I was incoherent.
And dummy, the Urban Dictionary is a fine resource for definitions of acronyms used on the internet. IKYABWAI is an acronym, not a word. Wow, you are dumb!

Location hidden

#180787 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't twist your way out of this, dummy. If you knew what I meant, you wouldn't have said I was incoherent.
LOLSER.
The only one who consistently has to twist themselves out of things they post is you Rose.

Again Rose, if you are using the Urban Dictionary as a reference you aren't that bright.

But I have faith in you, that GED is as good as yours.

North Hollywood, CA

#180788 Feb 21, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing improper about using acronyms. You're just so stupid, you thought IKYABWAI is a word. It must have been hysterical, you trying to pronounce it! You probably thought it was Japanese.

Location hidden

#180789 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, stupid, if you understood what I meant, you wouldn't have said I was incoherent.
And dummy, the Urban Dictionary is a fine resource for definitions of acronyms used on the internet. IKYABWAI is an acronym, not a word. Wow, you are dumb!
BTW, when did I claim- IKYABWAI was a word?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180790 Feb 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLSER.
Oh for chrissakes. How old are you? Are you in Jizzybird's grade?
SF Archangel

San Francisco, CA

#180791 Feb 21, 2013
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
Sorry, but the "majority" doesn't get to vote for discrimination against ANYONE. Prop H8 should never have been placed on a ballot, in the first place. I wonder how you would feel if YOU were in the "minority" and people voted to take away YOUR civil rights, or treated YOU like a second class citizen. I don't think you would feel the same way about this issue.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#180792 Feb 22, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I just want you to state it in plain words once again. Without beating around the bush. What is the only "option" for gays?
You need to understand 'context'. I was speaking of the PRIMARY EXPRESSION of intimacy as designed by nature. For heteros' it is intercourse. They have the default option of anal sex. It is rarely exercised by hetero's. Gays have only the default option. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,024
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 7:51PM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]