Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,887)

Showing posts 157,721 - 157,740 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

chris wrote:
Why does this thread continue? And why do people with abnormal sexual practices,feel they have to be excepted as normal? Geeezz keep it in the bedroom, normal people don't want to here it, And don't care.
Exactly. Who cares what they do in private ? I care about the official definitions. And the definitions should not be changed to satisfy the deviants.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about freedom and equality, as SSC's aren't equal to heterosexual couples. Period. Really, you should read about anatomy and the genuine purposes of marriage. It isn't about letting any old pairing get government benefits, it never was before, and shouldn't be now, either.
Why do you think that the freedom of speech is a "Seig Heil" ? Aren't you actually suppressing the rights of your fellow Americans with that old bullshit of yours ? Of course you are. Enacting a Nazi policy on your own.
OH Randy, Randy, Randy, your arrogance is showing.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
What is normal??? Oh and the 1st amendmnet says PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT AND BELIEVE AS THEY WANT..I know you nazi pigs hate freedom and equality....TOUGH CRAP TRAITOR.
Normal is what is natural and balanced. That was an easy one, pity you don't understand the easy ones. You might have avoided a lot of shower beatings. Say and believe what you wish to, but do not attempt to suppress the rights of others, that is illegal. Every post that you make supports the fact that their enjoyment of their rights infuriates you, as you call them "Nazi's" and "Traitors", while convicting yourself of the same charges. Dumb-ass. Shower room pervert.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly. Who cares what they do in private ? I care about the official definitions. And the definitions should not be changed to satisfy the deviants.
Perhaps I find your heterosexual "lifestyle" to be deviant and perverse. Given that, why do you deserve "special" rights to which I am not entitled?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a real law...And as long as you act like a nazi will call you one.
What do you think of "Rose's Law", then ? Is that a real law ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a real law...And as long as you act like a nazi will call you one.
Want to see a real Nazi ? Look in the mirror, and see a perverted one.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This isn't about freedom and equality, as SSC's aren't equal to heterosexual couples. Period.
Wiccan my backside. Why do you lie and claim to be Wiccan?
That aside, gay couples aren't equal in your eyes because you are a homophobe.
You aren't equal to an intelligent person. You aren't equal to a good looking person. Put the Constitution grants all citizens equal protection under the law, that's the only issue here.
Really, you should read about anatomy and the genuine purposes of marriage.
Marriage is a legal contract. The couple getting married decide the purpose of their marriage.
It isn't about letting any old pairing get government benefits, it never was before, and shouldn't be now, either.
Why do you think that the freedom of speech is a "Seig Heil" ? Aren't you actually suppressing the rights of your fellow Americans with that old bullshit of yours ? Of course you are. Enacting a Nazi policy on your own.
Godwin's Law.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Right us Libertarians are not homophobes. We just hate traitors to the USA and people who attack the Constitution.....LIKE YOU.
Listen, Junior, he hasn't attacked the Constitution, you have.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You don't seriously believe that we are unable to decipher your 4th grade nonsense, do you ?
akpilot said he didn't know what it meant. Are you calling him a liar?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not say check out...said noticed...Guess you never were in gym or military...KIND OF HARD NOT TO NOTICE. But homeschooled or to wimpy for gym class dorks like you never were in situation....sooooooo
So, "noticed" is newspeak for "checked out other men in the showers without letting them know that they were being ogled" ? We call that gay behavior, and it is why gays are unpopular in the military, as you probably are not aware of this. And it isn't "KIND OF HARD NOT TO NOTICE", you just have to not look at the other mens genitals, but that's not how you roll, is it ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You never served I would bet on that. That said I REALLY did serve in combat in first Gulf war. I am missing half of my left foot and have rebuilt left knee.
If you dont stand for freedom equality and justice for ALL ALL......Then you are attacking the Constitution.....GOT IT?
You're a liar. "Theft Of Valor" is a federal crime.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry is a nazi trait.....Do you support same sex marriage being legal??? if yes then I am sorry...if no then your a nazi pig....GOT IT NOW PUNK??
You're the shower room punk. Lying sack of shit.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I will say sorry if you answer with a yes or no this question..
DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL?
please be an adult. If you served in Nam you must be odler so should be able to answer like an adult and with yes or no.......ok?
I'd answer you with the back of my hand, across your mouth.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Ok I am sorry for attacking you then. Oh and I am ok with polygamy also. heck I dont care is a brother and sister want to marry...NOT MY BUSINESS.
And now Lil Abner show no ability to discern the difference between incest and polygamy. Priceless.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know what it meant.
Why else would you have said anything about Urban Dictionary? LOL!
Must suck to be you.
Perhaps if you used proper English one wouldn't have to decipher your childish posts?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you used proper English one wouldn't have to decipher your childish posts?
I know you are dumb and ignorant, but I figured if you didn't understand what an acronym meant, you'd know how to look it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

You con dumbs like to confuse issues..
Doesn't take much to confuse you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
akpilot said he didn't know what it meant. Are you calling him a liar?
Nope, we are calling YOU a liar, as I never said I didn't know what it meant. I said you where INCOHERENT, and you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are dumb and ignorant, but I figured if you didn't understand what an acronym meant, you'd know how to look it up.
Like I said, try speaking in proper English, it will make your case of higher education more believable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Rose, I never said I "didn't understand", I said you were incoherent. I suggest you grab a REAL dictionary and look up the big words you don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,721 - 157,740 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••