Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180750 Feb 21, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>come over and i can hget you to shoot another liqiud
Will you be gentle?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180751 Feb 21, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
1) It certainly won't be heteroseual sex.
Dummy, women also have anuses.
2) No, it can't be possible, according to you, because, in your fantasy world, more heterosexuals have had anal sex than homosexuals.
Stupid, it's not my fantasy, most people who have anal sex are straight. What percentage of the population is gay men?
3) I don't know who you are referring to by the name "Duh".
Well, you are stupid.
4) Probably watched your mom giving that ass to daddy through the secret hole in the wall.
No, never occurred to me. Why did you come up with that idea?
5) It means that you have the mentality of Silly-Putty.

6) Topix banned me, because my opinions are not in line with the views of the gays, and because you whined about me, again.
You are posting pure BS.
They banned you because you are so ugly. You took that pic of your horrible face down, then put it back up, then you were banned. Coincidence? I think not.
7) You have no understanding of rational arguments against SSM.
Dumb-ass.
There aren't any.
If there were, someone would have posted them by now.

Did you pick your handle because Rock Hudson makes you randy?

North Hollywood, CA

#180752 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Dumb-ass,
It's because your use of the "Urban Dictionary" is lame, at best, and your claim of "higher education" is disputed by your reliance on it, and your use of elementary school retorts seals your case. Dismissed as a jack-ass. Dumb-ass. It would suck to be you, as you well know.... Dumb-ass.
No, ugly, the Urban Dictionary is a fine resource when it comes to definitions of acronyms used on the internet.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180753 Feb 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>STFU
Throwing a hissy fit, eh ? The last resort of the inane. When logic fails to serve, the street flies use these tactics.
Jim

Chico, CA

#180754 Feb 21, 2013
Well here we go. Another fine example of votes that do not count. We have complete morons in the judicial system, and a president who thinks the constitution is unconstitutional. Taxes raised on everyone, because liberals did not want to extend Bush era tax cuts. I really love putting out a day and a half wages every two weeks at 14 lousy bucks an hour, because the government can't stop spending. Marriage has been designed from the beginning by God as a union between man and woman. I didn't say it, God did.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180755 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you nazi pigs hate FREEDOM and EQUALITY so much???? Why is the Constitution vile to you hitler lovers???
You traitors should mvoe to Iran..You would fit right in.
This isn't about freedom and equality, as SSC's aren't equal to heterosexual couples. Period. Really, you should read about anatomy and the genuine purposes of marriage. It isn't about letting any old pairing get government benefits, it never was before, and shouldn't be now, either.
Why do you think that the freedom of speech is a "Seig Heil" ? Aren't you actually suppressing the rights of your fellow Americans with that old bullshit of yours ? Of course you are. Enacting a Nazi policy on your own.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180756 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
He is married???? A women agreed to marry that pig??? WOW. What you bet she is having an affair with a hung black stud on the side...LOL Bet that drives that nazi pig nuts.
So, you're a racist, too ?

North Hollywood, CA

#180757 Feb 21, 2013
Jim wrote:
Well here we go. Another fine example of votes that do not count. We have complete morons in the judicial system, and a president who thinks the constitution is unconstitutional. Taxes raised on everyone, because liberals did not want to extend Bush era tax cuts. I really love putting out a day and a half wages every two weeks at 14 lousy bucks an hour, because the government can't stop spending. Marriage has been designed from the beginning by God as a union between man and woman. I didn't say it, God did.
Stupid, there is no evidence your god exists. None at all.
And the courts are doing their job.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180758 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
No not me..The nazi pig. I have over 10 for my wife..Not a problem. My wife calls me "literally" a sex God...
Now the fat pot belleid nazi pigs...Yea sure because of tiny units they have problem..
I noticed at the gym every guy who has a GOP bumper sticker on vehicle that in shower there units are tiny.....WEIRD HUH......
Yes. You. 10cm is nothing to brag about. Your wife calls me when you leave. Go and stare at men at the gym, while I service your whore. Staring at men in the gym showers will get you an ass beating, but I am sure that you have learned that many times before.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180760 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice....not anything else...Tell me you have never evern glanced at another guy in a gym or military type shower? Oh wait bet you always got sick note to not be in gym right wimp??????
You will not be able to divert the attention that you have earned as a shower lurker. You have already labelled yourself as a perv. "Notice" is the beginning, later you will try to touch, and then you will get arrested, again, right ? When did you have to first start registering as a sex offender ? Have you tried it with boys yet ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180761 Feb 21, 2013
chris wrote:
Why does this thread continue? And why do people with abnormal sexual practices,feel they have to be excepted as normal? Geeezz keep it in the bedroom, normal people don't want to here it, And don't care.
Exactly. Who cares what they do in private ? I care about the official definitions. And the definitions should not be changed to satisfy the deviants.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#180762 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
This isn't about freedom and equality, as SSC's aren't equal to heterosexual couples. Period. Really, you should read about anatomy and the genuine purposes of marriage. It isn't about letting any old pairing get government benefits, it never was before, and shouldn't be now, either.
Why do you think that the freedom of speech is a "Seig Heil" ? Aren't you actually suppressing the rights of your fellow Americans with that old bullshit of yours ? Of course you are. Enacting a Nazi policy on your own.
OH Randy, Randy, Randy, your arrogance is showing.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180763 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
What is normal??? Oh and the 1st amendmnet says PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT AND BELIEVE AS THEY WANT..I know you nazi pigs hate freedom and equality....TOUGH CRAP TRAITOR.
Normal is what is natural and balanced. That was an easy one, pity you don't understand the easy ones. You might have avoided a lot of shower beatings. Say and believe what you wish to, but do not attempt to suppress the rights of others, that is illegal. Every post that you make supports the fact that their enjoyment of their rights infuriates you, as you call them "Nazi's" and "Traitors", while convicting yourself of the same charges. Dumb-ass. Shower room pervert.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#180764 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly. Who cares what they do in private ? I care about the official definitions. And the definitions should not be changed to satisfy the deviants.
Perhaps I find your heterosexual "lifestyle" to be deviant and perverse. Given that, why do you deserve "special" rights to which I am not entitled?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180766 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a real law...And as long as you act like a nazi will call you one.
What do you think of "Rose's Law", then ? Is that a real law ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180767 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a real law...And as long as you act like a nazi will call you one.
Want to see a real Nazi ? Look in the mirror, and see a perverted one.

North Hollywood, CA

#180768 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
This isn't about freedom and equality, as SSC's aren't equal to heterosexual couples. Period.
Wiccan my backside. Why do you lie and claim to be Wiccan?
That aside, gay couples aren't equal in your eyes because you are a homophobe.
You aren't equal to an intelligent person. You aren't equal to a good looking person. Put the Constitution grants all citizens equal protection under the law, that's the only issue here.
Really, you should read about anatomy and the genuine purposes of marriage.
Marriage is a legal contract. The couple getting married decide the purpose of their marriage.
It isn't about letting any old pairing get government benefits, it never was before, and shouldn't be now, either.
Godwin's Law.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180769 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Right us Libertarians are not homophobes. We just hate traitors to the USA and people who attack the Constitution.....LIKE YOU.
Listen, Junior, he hasn't attacked the Constitution, you have.

North Hollywood, CA

#180770 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't seriously believe that we are unable to decipher your 4th grade nonsense, do you ?
akpilot said he didn't know what it meant. Are you calling him a liar?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180771 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not say check out...said noticed...Guess you never were in gym or military...KIND OF HARD NOT TO NOTICE. But homeschooled or to wimpy for gym class dorks like you never were in situation....sooooooo
So, "noticed" is newspeak for "checked out other men in the showers without letting them know that they were being ogled" ? We call that gay behavior, and it is why gays are unpopular in the military, as you probably are not aware of this. And it isn't "KIND OF HARD NOT TO NOTICE", you just have to not look at the other mens genitals, but that's not how you roll, is it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,105
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs