Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
157,641 - 157,660 of 200,576 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180675 Feb 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He will say he does
but he will attack anyone else that says they do
Nazi pigs only know hate and bigotry and lying.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180677 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. Maybe you "jump" to conclusions? Were you a airborne? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Relax tough guy!
I will not take your loyalty test. Read my posts.
Yea thought so....I HAVE READ YOUR POST AND MANY TIMES SEEN YOU ATTACKINGS AME SEX MARRIAGE....Seen you call gay people nasty hate names........I knew answer before I asked question.....LIAR AND NAZI PIG........
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180678 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Never once seen you stand up for same sex marriage being legal.....Show me post you did that.
There are plenty. Find them. I don't care one way or the other what you think or any other of your type of clown thinks of me.

I argue all day for marriage equality with you jackasses, then you accuse me of being against marriage equality.

Or you just post stupid ad hominem and dumb insults about jerking off. And then claim victory.

Priceless!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#180679 Feb 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>That's bad when your own had says no
no kidding.. i didn't even know hands could get a headache
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180681 Feb 21, 2013
Some homosexual activists also see the link between same-sex marriage and polygamy. Justin Michael, founder of the group "Polyamorous NYC," says that efforts by homosexual activists to deny the link with polyamory is false and cowardly.

"I'd encourage people to keep an open mind," he asserted, "it wasn't too long ago that gay relationships were completely ostracized. All movements have a tendency to build on the movements that have come before them."

He added: "It's hypocritical for us as gays and lesbians to pretend we're the only people who are treated differently because our relationships are not mainstream. Both communities are concerned with love, and forming lasting relationships, and with our own liberation."

http://poly-nyc.com/
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180682 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty. Find them. I don't care one way or the other what you think or any other of your type of clown thinks of me.
I argue all day for marriage equality with you jackasses, then you accuse me of being against marriage equality.
Or you just post stupid ad hominem and dumb insults about jerking off. And then claim victory.
Priceless!
Ok I will say sorry if you answer with a yes or no this question..

DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL?

please be an adult. If you served in Nam you must be odler so should be able to answer like an adult and with yes or no.......ok?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180683 Feb 21, 2013
Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should. Denying gay couples the right to marry violates state constitutional guarantees of equality, as the California and Massachusetts high courts have rightly ruled.(The Supreme Court of California also held that the right to marry is fundamental.)

Why don't polyamorists have that same right?

http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180684 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not say check out...said noticed...Guess you never were in gym or military...KIND OF HARD NOT TO NOTICE. But homeschooled or to wimpy for gym class dorks like you never were in situation....sooooooo
Great argument fruitloops.

I'm not going to play who's the tough guy with you. I seen way more swinging dicks than I ever needed to.

I want to discuss marriage equality. And now I have another jackass shouting me down with dopey insults.

Big Fun!

Bellevue, WA

#180685 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should. Denying gay couples the right to marry violates state constitutional guarantees of equality, as the California and Massachusetts high courts have rightly ruled.(The Supreme Court of California also held that the right to marry is fundamental.)
Why don't polyamorists have that same right?
http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php...
I say give them the right to marriage... Any guy who wants to try and tame several of us females at one time... Hey the more power to his brave azz
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180686 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument fruitloops.
I'm not going to play who's the tough guy with you. I seen way more swinging dicks than I ever needed to.
I want to discuss marriage equality. And now I have another jackass shouting me down with dopey insults.
Big Fun!
Do you support same sex marriage being legal or not??? Gonna be an adult and answer???

Last chance to show your an adult...anything other then yes or no means your no Nam vet abut just a ignorant child.

Bellevue, WA

#180687 Feb 21, 2013
Wow I love the metal band Firewind... Mmmm Gus G rocks my groin
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180688 Feb 21, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>I say give them the right to marriage... Any guy who wants to try and tame several of us females at one time... Hey the more power to his brave azz
We are prtty sure he just wants the same legal rights for his other hand.

Bellevue, WA

#180689 Feb 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We are prtty sure he just wants the same legal rights for his other hand.
LOL now that's funny... so he is a pigamist
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180690 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I will say sorry if you answer with a yes or no this question..
DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL?
please be an adult. If you served in Nam you must be odler so should be able to answer like an adult and with yes or no.......ok?
I'll make it easy on you since you asked so nice. Yes I do.

But I don't really understand why you assumed I didn't. Supporting polygamy without supporting same sex marriage would make me a hypocrite. I am not a hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180691 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>I say give them the right to marriage... Any guy who wants to try and tame several of us females at one time... Hey the more power to his brave azz
Or any woman who wants to tame several of us males I say the same to her brave ass!

Imagine her beer bill alone?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180692 Feb 21, 2013
Wow I love the metal band Firewind... Mmmm Gus G rocks my groin
Sounds like flatulence due to chili peppers.

Bellevue, WA

#180693 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make it easy on you since you asked so nice. Yes I do.
But I don't really understand why you assumed I didn't. Supporting polygamy without supporting same sex marriage would make me a hypocrite. I am not a hypocrite.
there is nothing wrong with polygomy.. there really isn't... Like I said if a guy wants to tackle several of us hormonal biatches more power to him

Bellevue, WA

#180694 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What??????????

Bellevue, WA

#180695 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gus G flucking rocks... I was front stage and touched him at his concert monday nite here in Seattle... Mmmmmm he was hot!!!!!!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180696 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>LOL now that's funny... so he is a pigamist
Great argument honey. But why are you a hypocrite?

P.S. I bet you've seen more dicks than me and that soldier boy put together eh, toots?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 68,955
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr lechezz 4,998
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 14 hr JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 16 hr Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Aug 26 roensoledad 2
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••