Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,881)

Showing posts 157,601 - 157,620 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180617
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The physical fitness training standards are here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Ar...
You can see for yourself, the standards are lower for women.
If you want to let unqualified people in combat units, change the rules for everyone, not just women.
Golly Brian do the requirements of fitness change with age as well????

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180618
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>Hey how's that wife of yours... LOL
Sup, baby?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180619
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to spoil your fun but the secular humanists who support marriage equality for everyone, including Mormons in Utah, and are "my champions", are not from Utah.
Would you be less hostile and/or amused at denying equality if the people in Utah were excluded?
How about a gay polyamorist relationship in Utah? If you were king would you deny that too? Or do they get a pass in Big D's Bigotland simply because they are gay and not Mormons?
STFU
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180620
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to spoil your fun but the secular humanists who support marriage equality for everyone, including Mormons in Utah, and are "my champions", are not from Utah.
Would you be less hostile and/or amused at denying equality if the people in Utah were excluded?
How about a gay polyamorist relationship in Utah? If you were king would you deny that too? Or do they get a pass in Big D's Bigotland simply because they are gay and not Mormons?
You complaining about hostility?

That is the best one today!!!

I thought you didnít want people laughing at you.:D

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180621
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Jerry?
He's fine... Thank you

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180622
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Jerry?
Don't worry Brians wife was Special needs... she rode the short bus
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180625
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You complaining about hostility?
That is the best one today!!!
I thought you didnít want people laughing at you.:D
Great argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180626
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are tired of being laughed at, stop being so funny
Another great argument from Big D!

Don't get your feelings hurt, get more tolerant.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180627
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
You've ruined the lives of untold numbers of souls the world over. Now you're gonna pay.
Eternally
what... did you forget your meds again today... nutcase

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180628
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Big D wrote:
You donít get it, the standards are going to be lowering anyway, because of technology, and raising in other respects, particularly intellectually In 10 years we will have few piloted aircraft in 25 years there will probably be no crews in tanks
Science fiction on one side, and the fact that our front line combat units have been reaching higher standards of excellence on the other. That doesn't change the fact, women can't meet the physical demands without excessive illness, injuries and deaths. They aren't assigned to combat units because they can't pass the training courses.

.
Big D wrote:
Already we have women in house to house searches in Afghanistan side by side men in ground action
Probably Afghan women too, but that's not the point, a search isn't combat. When the TSA probes you before a flight, that's not combat, it's a search. Women are better at searching women, no question.

.
Big D wrote:
You can whine and complain all day long, it wont matter, this change is overdue ( other countries have already done it ) and is coming regardless of your objections
It results in death; that's why leftists like it. Anything that kills our service people is a go in their playbook.

I call foul, soldiers are supposed to protect women, not lead them to slaughter.

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180629
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jazybird58 wrote:
Golly Brian do the requirements of fitness change with age as well????
Yes. Gender and age equality is illusion.

Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180630
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Gender and age equality is illusion.
Keep marriage male female to keep the very old from marrying the too young.
Why do you nazi pigs hate FREEDOM and EQUALITY so much???? Why is the Constitution vile to you hitler lovers???

You traitors should mvoe to Iran..You would fit right in.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180631
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you nazi pigs hate FREEDOM and EQUALITY so much???? Why is the Constitution vile to you hitler lovers???
You traitors should mvoe to Iran..You would fit right in.
it's because of his wife
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180632
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>it's because of his wife
He is married???? A women agreed to marry that pig??? WOW. What you bet she is having an affair with a hung black stud on the side...LOL Bet that drives that nazi pig nuts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180633
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You complaining about hostility?
That is the best one today!!!
I thought you didnít want people laughing at you.:D
WOW! You're really "wiping the floor" with me again today aren't you Big D?

Too Funny!

Marriage. There is no one right way. Even for the people of Utah.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180634
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that?
Smile.
Head trauma, KiMart?

Let me refresh your memory about the conversation involving you a few pages back:
Quest wrote:

<quoted text>
Well, except for the simple fact that the majority of gay folks don't engage in it, and the majority of straight folks have tried it.
And how would you go about identifying who is gay by this factor?
By this standard, the majority of folks would be gay, wouldn't they?
I think that means you are completely surrounded.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>The huge difference is that straights have an option, gays don't. However, in either case, Anal sex is inherently Harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Moreover, MOST people don't engage in anal sex. Something about common sense...

Smirk.
Apparently the two of you were speaking about anal sex (something you seem to obsess over a great deal.

You also need to try to understand the language you're using, namely english. We have words that are synonyms and words that are antonyms. You said, in reference to anal sex, that gays had no option. That brins us to antonyms of option, like mandatory.

Smirk

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180635
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
He is married???? A women agreed to marry that pig??? WOW. What you bet she is having an affair with a hung black stud on the side...LOL Bet that drives that nazi pig nuts.
I know right!!! lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180636
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
He is married???? A women agreed to marry that pig??? WOW. What you bet she is having an affair with a hung black stud on the side...LOL Bet that drives that nazi pig nuts.
Happened to you huh? Maybe you weren't doing her right. Or you know...that size thing.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180637
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Happened to you huh? Maybe you weren't doing her right. Or you know...that size thing.
No not me..The nazi pig. I have over 10 for my wife..Not a problem. My wife calls me "literally" a sex God...

Now the fat pot belleid nazi pigs...Yea sure because of tiny units they have problem..

I noticed at the gym every guy who has a GOP bumper sticker on vehicle that in shower there units are tiny.....WEIRD HUH......

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180638
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Happened to you huh? Maybe you weren't doing her right. Or you know...that size thing.
something tells me that your lame in bed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,601 - 157,620 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••