Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,847)

Showing posts 156,921 - 156,940 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

"Do you know a good siding contractor? I don't mean a good ass, I mean good siding skills. The last thing I want is some hairy sweaty guy like Jizybird coming over my house and flashing me nasty man-butt crack!" Yes! I said that!

Aw c'mon folks! That's FUNNY! I don't care who you are. And it is in no way disrespectful. Lighten up jackass.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi can I as a question. Should two people, 1 male and 1 female , both aged 80 be allowed to marry?
Lets face it thier days of Mating have passed.
Should a woman who is barren be allowed to marry a man?
Smile
Yes. And also a sister and brother should be allowed to marry for the same reason, which is that procreation is irrelevant to marriage.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure and that's the proper thread for it jackass! Notice you haven't posted the ones AGAINST ME.
Have a sense of humor! My gay freinds do. And they are brutally funny joking on heteros. Not like you pussies! Your ad hominem is dumb.
P.S. Are you maybe North East Jade?
Go re post some of my FRIEND OF GAYS posts from that same thread why don't you you dishonest jerk!
Hope that helps.
Why Frankiee, you have already posted a few of mine from that thread, Hey I own them. Now face it asshat, you are a bigot.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
Once upon a time there was a buttcaneer named Jade. One day the Cap'n was in command of the poopdeck, which was slick with spume, when he decided to forcefully ram his bowsprit into the stern of the SS Jizzybird. The collision at sea created a thunderous boom, and the SS Jade was nearly "dismasted"
Yep Frank we have your number
That post is not mine you dishonest jerk.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> Remember this Post to Jade?
Will you be going to sea again soon? I love your sea stories!
Oh there's a mean one! Did that one hurt a lot o feelings? Poor Jizzy!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They always have. Gay couples however are an imposter relationship on marriage.
Simply a fact.
Snicker.
I see, you have further documentation to back up this fact? You must have access to a study of some sort. I mean its a " Fact"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Women have already been fighting and dying on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think it is time we recognized them.
Your assumptions are totally wrong, there are women who are qualified, who already have shown their bravery and commitment and have given their lives in defense of our nation.
We are not asking them too, they chose the military, volunteers, and I am proud of them.
The forum pigeon won't have a conversation with you, he'll only keep repeating his ill informed blatherings every day. Bumper sticker Brian at his best.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have family in IL. The state government has imposed a number of ignorant legislation on the state. Hence the state of the state...
But none of this changes the fact that gay relationships can never be marriage in reality.
Smirk.
Why is that? If the state allows same sex marriage, then surly it meets the requirements of marriage. Thus the reality is, its a marriage.
In all the other states that allow same sex marriage, where thier legislators ignorant as well?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We shouldn't take advantage of volunteers, not everyone qualifies for combat operations.
And those that don't qualify, male or female, shouldn't be in combat.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Women have failed combat training courses for years, they can't meet the physical standards. They are more prone to injury too. Don't harm women by forcing them to the same standards as men, have separate units for females and males. Give our volunteers personal space, don't force them to be your social experiment.
I have an odd feeling you couldn't meet the physical standards for combat.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>It's our choice, women in combat units, alongside men, is wrong. It hurts our military, causes death and injury to male and female troops and harms moral.
Has it happened yet?
Brian_G wrote:
Let's treat our bravest with human dignity and not ask them to suffer the indignities of war alongside our daughters, wives, mothers and sisters. Stop the madness!
STFU, you woman hating b!tch. No wonder your wife left you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice your use of the term 'mate'?
It refers to mating behavior. Look it up.
Marriage is the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a defective desolation of the very core goal of evolution.
Smile.
Mate refers to a lot of things. Look it up dum dum.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there's a mean one! Did that one hurt a lot o feelings? Poor Jizzy!
Why did you leave out part of it Frankiee?

"Will you be going to sea again soon? I love your sea stories!

Do you know a good siding contractor? I don't mean a good ass, I mean good siding skills. The last thing I want is some hairy sweaty guy like Jizybird coming over my house and flashing me nasty man-butt crack!"

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That post is not mine you dishonest jerk.
Sure its not Frankiee, just like Enrico Salvatore Rizzo isnt you. Sure thing buddy

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And also a sister and brother should be allowed to marry for the same reason, which is that procreation is irrelevant to marriage.
And your point is what? You got the hots for your sister? Marry her I don't care.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate refers to a lot of things. Look it up dum dum.
Two ship Mates? The British refer to a friend a mate? Could be more I dunno
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why Frankiee, you have already posted a few of mine from that thread, Hey I own them. Now face it asshat, you are a bigot.
If you were honest you'd mention the many posts of mine on that thread where I ended it "Sex is fun, with whoever your partner(s) are, Enjoy!

I've also made some gay friends like Stocking and even that old grouch Curteese gives me grudging respect. They're not uptight like you. And they have a sense of humor.

P.S. Are you NE Jade?

Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone know a good siding contractor? I don't mean a good ass, I mean good siding skills.

The last thing I want is some hairy sweaty guy like Jizybird coming over my house and flashing me nasty man-butt crack!

Let me know, my house needs re-sding again. North East Jade re-sides his house every 3 months and I am over due!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Two ship Mates? The British refer to a friend a mate? Could be more I dunno
Are you and North East Jade "mates"?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were honest you'd mention the many posts of mine on that thread where I ended it "Sex is fun, with whoever your partner(s) are, Enjoy!
I've also made some gay friends like Stocking and even that old grouch Curteese gives me grudging respect. They're not uptight like you. And they have a sense of humor.
P.S. Are you NE Jade?
OH crap you just went into spin mode. Work it baby work it.

Are you going to be the next spin doctor?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. Are you NE Jade?
Nope, i am a 56 year old married man from Chicago. I have a wife two daughters and two granddaughters. I have a great sense of humor, to bad you suck at it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

That's great!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,921 - 156,940 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min former res 68,101
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Oinkie 15,910
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••