Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179895 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> Remember this Post to Jade?
Will you be going to sea again soon? I love your sea stories!
Oh there's a mean one! Did that one hurt a lot o feelings? Poor Jizzy!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179896 Feb 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They always have. Gay couples however are an imposter relationship on marriage.
Simply a fact.
Snicker.
I see, you have further documentation to back up this fact? You must have access to a study of some sort. I mean its a " Fact"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#179897 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Women have already been fighting and dying on the front lines in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think it is time we recognized them.
Your assumptions are totally wrong, there are women who are qualified, who already have shown their bravery and commitment and have given their lives in defense of our nation.
We are not asking them too, they chose the military, volunteers, and I am proud of them.
The forum pigeon won't have a conversation with you, he'll only keep repeating his ill informed blatherings every day. Bumper sticker Brian at his best.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179898 Feb 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have family in IL. The state government has imposed a number of ignorant legislation on the state. Hence the state of the state...
But none of this changes the fact that gay relationships can never be marriage in reality.
Smirk.
Why is that? If the state allows same sex marriage, then surly it meets the requirements of marriage. Thus the reality is, its a marriage.
In all the other states that allow same sex marriage, where thier legislators ignorant as well?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#179899 Feb 15, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We shouldn't take advantage of volunteers, not everyone qualifies for combat operations.
.
And those that don't qualify, male or female, shouldn't be in combat.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Women have failed combat training courses for years, they can't meet the physical standards. They are more prone to injury too. Don't harm women by forcing them to the same standards as men, have separate units for females and males. Give our volunteers personal space, don't force them to be your social experiment.
I have an odd feeling you couldn't meet the physical standards for combat.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>It's our choice, women in combat units, alongside men, is wrong. It hurts our military, causes death and injury to male and female troops and harms moral.
Has it happened yet?
Brian_G wrote:
Let's treat our bravest with human dignity and not ask them to suffer the indignities of war alongside our daughters, wives, mothers and sisters. Stop the madness!
STFU, you woman hating b!tch. No wonder your wife left you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#179900 Feb 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice your use of the term 'mate'?
It refers to mating behavior. Look it up.
Marriage is the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a defective desolation of the very core goal of evolution.
Smile.
Mate refers to a lot of things. Look it up dum dum.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179901 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there's a mean one! Did that one hurt a lot o feelings? Poor Jizzy!
Why did you leave out part of it Frankiee?

"Will you be going to sea again soon? I love your sea stories!

Do you know a good siding contractor? I don't mean a good ass, I mean good siding skills. The last thing I want is some hairy sweaty guy like Jizybird coming over my house and flashing me nasty man-butt crack!"

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179902 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That post is not mine you dishonest jerk.
Sure its not Frankiee, just like Enrico Salvatore Rizzo isnt you. Sure thing buddy

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179903 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And also a sister and brother should be allowed to marry for the same reason, which is that procreation is irrelevant to marriage.
And your point is what? You got the hots for your sister? Marry her I don't care.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179904 Feb 15, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate refers to a lot of things. Look it up dum dum.
Two ship Mates? The British refer to a friend a mate? Could be more I dunno
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179905 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why Frankiee, you have already posted a few of mine from that thread, Hey I own them. Now face it asshat, you are a bigot.
If you were honest you'd mention the many posts of mine on that thread where I ended it "Sex is fun, with whoever your partner(s) are, Enjoy!

I've also made some gay friends like Stocking and even that old grouch Curteese gives me grudging respect. They're not uptight like you. And they have a sense of humor.

P.S. Are you NE Jade?

Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179906 Feb 15, 2013
Does anyone know a good siding contractor? I don't mean a good ass, I mean good siding skills.

The last thing I want is some hairy sweaty guy like Jizybird coming over my house and flashing me nasty man-butt crack!

Let me know, my house needs re-sding again. North East Jade re-sides his house every 3 months and I am over due!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179907 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Two ship Mates? The British refer to a friend a mate? Could be more I dunno
Are you and North East Jade "mates"?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179908 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were honest you'd mention the many posts of mine on that thread where I ended it "Sex is fun, with whoever your partner(s) are, Enjoy!
I've also made some gay friends like Stocking and even that old grouch Curteese gives me grudging respect. They're not uptight like you. And they have a sense of humor.
P.S. Are you NE Jade?
OH crap you just went into spin mode. Work it baby work it.

Are you going to be the next spin doctor?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179909 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were honest you'd mention the many posts of mine on that thread where I ended it "Sex is fun, with whoever your partner(s) are, Enjoy!
I've also made some gay friends like Stocking and even that old grouch Curteese gives me grudging respect. They're not uptight like you. And they have a sense of humor.
P.S. Are you NE Jade?
Nope, i am a 56 year old married man from Chicago. I have a wife two daughters and two granddaughters. I have a great sense of humor, to bad you suck at it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#179910 Feb 15, 2013
That's great!!!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#179911 Feb 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice your use of the term 'mate'?
It refers to mating behavior. Look it up.
So every time an Australian guy calls another guy "mate", he wants to mate with him?
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a defective desolation of the very core goal of evolution.
Smile.
You are a monster mutation.
That's your own claim.
Aren't you a defective desolation of the very core goal of evolution?
LOL!
Should you have been aborted?
BTW, you don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry..

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179912 Feb 15, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and North East Jade "mates"?
I think of him as a friend, so yes, he is. What's next a gay joke? Come on Frank lets have it. I also think of Norcal Native as a friend, Rose NO-HO, Big D and many others. I guess I have a few mates.


n ( FRIEND )

/me&#618;t/[C]

Definition


UK informal a friend

We've been mates since our school days.

I usually play football with some of my mates from the office on Saturdays.

She's my best mate.


UK informal used as a friendly way of talking to someone, especially a man

Have you got a light, mate?

(Definition of mate noun (FRIEND) from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus Cambridge University Press)


I hope that helps
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179913 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, i am a 56 year old married man from Chicago. I have a wife two daughters and two granddaughters. I have a great sense of humor, to bad you suck at it.
You have that backwards too, son. Your jokes are dumb. They are like kids'jokes.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179914 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I think of him as a friend, so yes, he is. What's next a gay joke? Come on Frank lets have it. I also think of Norcal Native as a friend, Rose NO-HO, Big D and many others. I guess I have a few mates.
n ( FRIEND )
/me&#618;t/[C]
Definition

UK informal a friend
We've been mates since our school days.
I usually play football with some of my mates from the office on Saturdays.
She's my best mate.

UK informal used as a friendly way of talking to someone, especially a man
Have you got a light, mate?
(Definition of mate noun (FRIEND) from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus Cambridge University Press)
I hope that helps
I can't stand any of those hypocrites you mentioned.

You have no sense of humor. It's OK to imply I am gay but not OK for me to crack a friendly joke if it mentions gays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,255
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:26 am PST