Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179286 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are really arguing brilliantly now Fruitcake! Real proud of you.
Go start another troll thread, You're an idiot with no argument.
Hope that helped!
Keep posting, your vote total climbs every day.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179287 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know, stupid.
Don't you agree that the judge overturning California's ban on same-sex marriage bodes well for polygamy?
Are you a tard? I told you no at least 15 times. Fluck stop smoking crack

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179288 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that same kind of equality homosexuals have where they can marry the one opposite sex partner of their choice?
Good point. Why is the opposite sex requirement bad, but the number 2, good?
Verba Delenda

Torrance, CA

#179289 Feb 11, 2013
Can Zachary Reeder marry Carissa Hads? If he does, can they be cellmates? Then could they have simultaneous consensual conjugal visits with his favorite little boy and her favorite little girl? I mean, they have their innate needs and their inalienable human rights, right?
Verba Delenda

Torrance, CA

#179290 Feb 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and presumably a man would be allowed to "marry" his brother, father or son, and a woman to "marry" her sister, mother or daughter, inasmuch as no risk of deleterious inbreeding would be entailed therein.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#179291 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do. Everyone is treated equally when it comes to plural marriage.
<quoted text>
Straw man.
Rose

Why does it bother you so? Why is it okay for a woman to call another woman, "her wife", but not a man to call two women, his "wives"? Will gay people stop getting married if plural marriage is legalized?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179292 Feb 11, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a tard? I told you no at least 15 times. Fluck stop smoking crack
No you didn't. Prove it. Repost those 15 posts where you explained how the judge's decision affects poly marriage.

You just post dumb ad hominem. You are not capable of anything else, due to idiocy.

Hope that helps get you back on track Fruitcake.
Judge

Torrance, CA

#179293 Feb 11, 2013
Schmudge.

Spam, schmam.

Forum, schmorum.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179294 Feb 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the pesky number thing is "off topic, a red herring and a straw man"!

I wonder if they take it to court the judge will agree? "Polygamy should not be allowed because it is a red herring your honor".

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179295 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. Prove it. Repost those 15 posts where you explained how the judge's decision affects poly marriage.
You just post dumb ad hominem. You are not capable of anything else, due to idiocy.
Hope that helps get you back on track Fruitcake.
Dang if I don't have room in your head for a swimming pool too. Rent free baby, its a sweet life.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179297 Feb 11, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Dang if I don't have room in your head for a swimming pool too. Rent free baby, its a sweet life.
Ha ha swimming pool in my head so funny.

You're an idiot, son.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#179298 Feb 11, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a tard? I told you no at least 15 times. Fluck stop smoking crack
Try thinking outside the rainbow box. Don't worry it won't hurt.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#179299 Feb 11, 2013
Verba Delenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and presumably a man would be allowed to "marry" his brother, father or son, and a woman to "marry" her sister, mother or daughter, inasmuch as no risk of deleterious inbreeding would be entailed therein.
Thus legal ssm raises the question, "where does society draw the line?", or at what point does it become pointless?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179300 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha swimming pool in my head so funny.
You're an idiot, son.
I am thinking about a basketball court as well. Its fun living in your head rent free.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#179301 Feb 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Still searching for a clue, one day you might just find one. Stranger things have happened

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#179302 Feb 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose
Why does it bother you so? Why is it okay for a woman to call another woman, "her wife", but not a man to call two women, his "wives"? Will gay people stop getting married if plural marriage is legalized?
Look up the term "straw man argument".

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#179303 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie

Sigh......why is it so hard for you to fathom that "marriage equality", can be, and is, used to promote consentual plural marriage? America's favorite plural marriage family, the Browns, have gone on tee vee numerous times, expressing their support for ssm, and comparing that "struggle" with their struggle. Why not just accept it. As much as you and all the other SSMers want everyone else to accept gay marriage, you should also accept plural marriage. Marriage equaltity demands that you do.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179304 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to tell the judge to do that when polygamy comes to court.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179305 Feb 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it probably will hurt in Jazybird58's case.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179306 Feb 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie
Sigh......why is it so hard for you to fathom that "marriage equality", can be, and is, used to promote consentual plural marriage? America's favorite plural marriage family, the Browns, have gone on tee vee numerous times, expressing their support for ssm, and comparing that "struggle" with their struggle. Why not just accept it. As much as you and all the other SSMers want everyone else to accept gay marriage, you should also accept plural marriage. Marriage equaltity demands that you do.
Excellent post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min HughBe 69,531
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]