Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179166 Feb 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact you think you've made an apt analogy.
For one reason, walnut trees DO bear fruit, because nuts are fruits.
But even if they weren't, the ability to bear fruit is part of the definition of a fruit tree. But the ability to have kids isn't part of the definition of a marriage.
Are you so stupid because your brain is made from tissue with two different types of DNA, and it just doesn't work properly?
<quoted text>
Again, stupid, the ability to bear apples is part of the definition of an apple tree, in fact, that's pretty much it, but the ability to have kids isn't part of the definition of marriage.
Who, or what defines "marriage"? It seems you wish to define it as a union of "two people" regardless of gender composition, and base your concept of "equal rights", on that definition.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#179167 Feb 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact you think you've made an apt analogy.
For one reason, walnut trees DO bear fruit, because nuts are fruits.
But even if they weren't, the ability to bear fruit is part of the definition of a fruit tree. But the ability to have kids isn't part of the definition of a marriage.
Are you so stupid because your brain is made from tissue with two different types of DNA, and it just doesn't work properly?
<quoted text>
Again, stupid, the ability to bear apples is part of the definition of an apple tree, in fact, that's pretty much it, but the ability to have kids isn't part of the definition of marriage.
I know that a walnut tree normally bears walnuts. In this analogy though, like gay couples, it NEVER bears fruit. Heterosexual couples (Apple trees) most often do.

Gay couples want the fruit of a heterosexual couples (apples) so they can pretend they are just like apple trees; married and families. This is in the silly belief that other people won't notice they are barren walnut trees with apples stuck on them.

According to SCOTUS, the reason for government protection and provision of marriage is exactly because they are the natural and best source of human fruit.

Gay couples are simply one of numerous forms of friendships. If they can be equated to marriage, so can any friendship.

According to Evolution, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are a desolate defect of the fundamental purpose of evolution.

It is clear that on any level considered, gay couples and marriage are vastly distinct.

Smile.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#179168 Feb 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and the Dems are all slim mouthed adults? Pull-eeze
Can we agree that most, if not all, politicians are bottom feeders?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#179169 Feb 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that a walnut tree normally bears walnuts. In this analogy though, like gay couples, it NEVER bears fruit. Heterosexual couples (Apple trees) most often do.
Gay couples want the fruit of a heterosexual couples (apples) so they can pretend they are just like apple trees; married and families. This is in the silly belief that other people won't notice they are barren walnut trees with apples stuck on them.
According to SCOTUS, the reason for government protection and provision of marriage is exactly because they are the natural and best source of human fruit.
Gay couples are simply one of numerous forms of friendships. If they can be equated to marriage, so can any friendship.
According to Evolution, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
It is clear that on any level considered, gay couples and marriage are vastly distinct.
Smile.
Illinois legislators disagree with you. Awkward.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179170 Feb 10, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we agree that most, if not all, politicians are bottom feeders?
That they are, we get what we ask for.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#179171 Feb 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois legislators disagree with you. Awkward.
You mean the ones that bankrupted a whole state?

Really awkward...

Smirk smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#179172 Feb 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really awkward...
Smirk smile.
No, the current ones. Awkward.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179173 Feb 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That they are, we get what we ask for.
We didn't ask for them, they just rigged the game, so as to get where they wanted to be. If elections were fair, they'd be worried about doing good jobs and having to explain their actions. Which they are not concerned with...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179174 Feb 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really awkward...
Smirk smile.
Yes, those legislators.. The same.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179175 Feb 10, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the current ones. Awkward.
You don't have to sign "Awkward" to all your posts, we know who you are.
Frankie RIzzo

Los Angeles, CA

#179176 Feb 10, 2013
I've tongued a few chocolate starfish of choice select males in my youth, but that doesn't make me gay. Just curious. Nothing wrong with experiencing various forms of sexuality.

I'm a better person for doing so.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#179177 Feb 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no argument against a gay man marrying a gay woman. See we both support gay marriage.
Why do you play that word game?

Santa Monica, CA

#179178 Feb 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, or what defines "marriage"? It seems you wish to define it as a union of "two people" regardless of gender composition, and base your concept of "equal rights", on that definition.
Either you are playing dumb, or you are not playing.

I will try again to explain this to you.
I'm talking about equal rights WRT marriage.
Still with me?
Let me know, and I will continue.

Santa Monica, CA

#179179 Feb 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole analogy concept is beyond you! LOLSER.
You are so dumb!
KiMare wrote:
But, stupid, you don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry.
So your whole analogy falls apart.
KiMare wrote:
You just made that up!
KiMare wrote:
According to Evolution, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.[/QUOTe]

You stupid monster, marriage is a social/legal contract.

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]
Smile.

Do you think you should have been aborted?
:)

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#179181 Feb 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you think you should have been aborted?
:)
I, his vagina, would have been sacrificed but it would have been worth it.
wheels up

Monrovia, CA

#179182 Feb 10, 2013
Oops, looks like another roll over accident here on this topic forum topic.
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

#179183 Feb 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Dude.

Get new material. It was ignorant the first time you said it and it remains that way.
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

#179184 Feb 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you play that word game?
Because they think it's cute and that it lets them off the hook for not having a real answer.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#179185 Feb 10, 2013
I thought the AIDS COCKtail would have run dry by now !!!!
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

#179186 Feb 10, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't ask for them, they just rigged the game, so as to get where they wanted to be. If elections were fair, they'd be worried about doing good jobs and having to explain their actions. Which they are not concerned with...
Of course! Now why didn't I think of that! That explains everything! The elections aren't fair! Yeah, that's it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Frijoles 71,297
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey