Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,150

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178928 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I already am better educated and smarter than you Frankie, but that doesnít make me special, just about everyone is.
Here you go.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178929 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie you said you were smarter and more educated than I.
Iím not lying, I obviously am, but just about everyone is, so I am not really special in any way at all.

If this track continues I could make the case that..... LOL ok I cant go that far, you are still probably smarter than LargeLanguage is.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178930 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not lying, I obviously am, but just about everyone is, so I am not really special in any way at all.
If this track continues I could make the case that..... LOL ok I cant go that far, you are still probably smarter than LargeLanguage is.
Sure.

So, don't you agree the slippery slope argument should be countered intelligently rather than the knee jerk response that it is a "fallacy"?

When you explain how yes, it is real, but here's why it does not matter, you will win more hearts and minds than bullsh!t ever will.

You are so very much smarter and more educated than I, you should know this. Why do I know it and you don't?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178931 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
"I already am better educated and smarter than you Frankie..."
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178932 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"I already am better educated and smarter than you Frankie..."
That is true of most posters here Frankie, nothing special about me in particular
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178933 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
So, don't you agree the slippery slope argument should be countered intelligently rather than the knee jerk response that it is a "fallacy"?
When you explain how yes, it is real, but here's why it does not matter, you will win more hearts and minds than bullsh!t ever will.
You are so very much smarter and more educated than I, you should know this. Why do I know it and you don't?
Not at all, it should be laughed at, exposed for exactly what it is.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178934 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true of most posters here Frankie, nothing special about me in particular
Sure.

Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178935 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep giving you chances to really discuss the issue, but it is impossible. You are too angry and stupid. And you whine that I am off topic. Priceless!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178936 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, it should be laughed at, exposed for exactly what it is.
You are ignorant.

http://www2.law.ucla.edu/volokh/marriage.pdf
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178937 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep giving you chances to really discuss the issue, but it is impossible. You are too angry and stupid. And you whine that I am off topic. Priceless!
You wont discuss the issue, which is same sex marriage

you will only discuss your slippery slope tactic and your obsession

so as you wont discuss the actual issue, I will laugh at you as I please.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178938 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep piling on the votes Flunkie
PisnPot

Monrovia, CA

#178940 Feb 8, 2013
Oh ya, another piece of wisdom for today.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178941 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You wont discuss the issue, which is same sex marriage
you will only discuss your slippery slope tactic and your obsession
so as you wont discuss the actual issue, I will laugh at you as I please.
You're too stupid and angry to understand that the slippery slope is an issue and how to deal with it and that we should deal with it, and not "laugh at it", or call it off topic or an obsession, not my problem jackass.

You're so stupid that you think you can bully me out of serious discussion on the issue, you won't.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178942 Feb 8, 2013
http://www2.law.ucla.edu/volokh/marriage.pdf

If that link is "off topic" or "not the issue" you're lying. Or real stupid.

Sure it's too deep for jazybird, but even dopes like Big D should maybe gain something from it.

Unless you're so smart that you refuse information, since you already know it all.
PisnPot

Monrovia, CA

#178943 Feb 8, 2013

Next piece could be printed in the newspaper, but you'll miss that one because you can't read.

Maybe if you wait until Sunday you can look at the pictures?

Say do you have any extra?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178944 Feb 8, 2013
PisnPot wrote:
Next piece could be printed in the newspaper, but you'll miss that one because you can't read.
Maybe if you wait until Sunday you can look at the pictures?
Say do you have any extra?
Your town sucks.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178945 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
http://www2.law.ucla.edu/volok h/marriage.pdf
If that link is "off topic" or "not the issue" you're lying. Or real stupid.
Sure it's too deep for jazybird, but even dopes like Big D should maybe gain something from it.
Unless you're so smart that you refuse information, since you already know it all.
Still missing the target. The thread is about unlawfully removing a state granted right.

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

You see at one time Gays and Lesbians could legally marry. Then the voters tried to remove that law. Based on the US Constitution, a judge overturned the new law. The question is did he have the right to do so? What of the other courts that agreed with him? Will SCOTUS uphold his ruling. At that point will other states be required to revise thier laws?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178946 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your town sucks.
Thats nice sugar nipples, please stay on topic.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178947 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid and angry to understand that the slippery slope is an issue and how to deal with it and that we should deal with it, and not "laugh at it", or call it off topic or an obsession, not my problem jackass.
You're so stupid that you think you can bully me out of serious discussion on the issue, you won't.
Bully you? ROFLMO!

On an internet forum?

give me a break, you have been calling everyone names non-stop, I wish I had a dollar for every time you have called someone a jackass or a dope, over and over and over. Or when someone was trying to have a discussion and you would toss your crap in be it this obsession or another of yours.

Give you a little taste of your own medicine, and you cry like a baby.

I would enjoy having a serious discussion about the coming change with respect to same sex marriage.

But you wonít even discuss that, you only want to talk about something that wonít be affected by the coming decision at all.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178948 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats nice sugar nipples, please stay on topic.
LOL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,988
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web