Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
155,921 - 155,940 of 200,573 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178830 Feb 8, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.... he is THAT stooooopid.
I didnt want to think so, but I am starting to think you are right.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178831 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you? Too funny!
Sucking up hard drive space! What a dope!
Anyway, the JUDGE's decision bodes well for polygamy! I know you support poly too, so that's good right?
No, its about an existing right granted by the state and then removed unlawfully. Is polygamy legal? Was it legal? Has scotus ruled on it? Do your home work and get back to me.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178832 Feb 8, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.... he is THAT stooooopid.
Substance Janey-Doody! Substance.

There's enough dopey ad hominem going on here without adding yours.

"I'm stooooopid" ha ha so funny. good one.

What is stupid about advocating equal rights Miss Thing?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178833 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you participate in jazybird's fake poll too?
Even if you jackasses didn't lie and there really was a poll, I'd be proud to be voted down by the likes of you, jazybird and the queen of all jackasses the insane "Rose_NoHo"!
Took a secret poll. Too Funny! Grow up.
No seriously, you tell people to stay on topic, while constantly straying off topic yourself, you should top that off with telling others that they should call other people a jackass.

Come on, donít just be a hypocrite half way, if you are going to be a hypocrite take it all the way, be proud of your hypocrisy!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178834 Feb 8, 2013
Yawn.

Can someone go to the store and get me some douche? Kimare is too busty here making an a$$hat of himself to help.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178835 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
Yet another dopey jazybird dead link! Too funny!

You gotta learn how to post a link son!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178836 Feb 8, 2013
Busty? My Freudian slip is showing.
PisnPot

Monrovia, CA

#178837 Feb 8, 2013
Just get over it and go home.
jamest

Glendale, CA

#178838 Feb 8, 2013
on this gay issues you have a right to be gay but you don't have a right to be place into the same group as non gays

I think being gay is a sick thing to be
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178839 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No seriously, you tell people to stay on topic, while constantly straying off topic yourself, you should top that off with telling others that they should call other people a jackass.
Come on, donít just be a hypocrite half way, if you are going to be a hypocrite take it all the way, be proud of your hypocrisy!
I only do it because you do it first. You say group MARRIAGE is off topic. You are wrong. It is not. You just say it is to avoid revealing your hypocrisy.

If someone mentions opposite sex marriage is that off topic too? You never complain then, why not? It's not same sex marriage so according to you it's off topic too, right?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178840 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another dopey jazybird dead link! Too funny!
You gotta learn how to post a link son!
Good Boi, you found it, roll over good boi. Play dead, oh crap you aint playin.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178841 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I only do it because you do it first. You say group MARRIAGE is off topic. You are wrong. It is not. You just say it is to avoid revealing your hypocrisy.
If someone mentions opposite sex marriage is that off topic too? You never complain then, why not? It's not same sex marriage so according to you it's off topic too, right?
The decline of the power of religion in America is what has made Same Sex marriage possible, and you call that off topic hypocrite

I am not complaining, I am laughing at you complaining about others being off topic.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178842 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is a valid question.. are you stupid?
everyone else knows what effect it will have, but you keep asking.
I have gotten yes it will help polygamy equally as much as no, it will have no effect on polygamy about 50/50.

And you'd know that if you paid attention to the discussion instead of your petty little grudge against me.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178843 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its about an existing right granted by the state and then removed unlawfully. Is polygamy legal? Was it legal? Has scotus ruled on it? Do your home work and get back to me.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178844 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Good Boi, you found it, roll over good boi. Play dead, oh crap you aint playin.
Only through cutting and pasting it. Learn how to post a clickable link dummy.

And note you just proved you were lying about already having taken a poll.

What a dope!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178845 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The decline of the power of religion in America is what has made Same Sex marriage possible, and you call that off topic hypocrite
I am not complaining, I am laughing at you complaining about others being off topic.
Did you vote for Frankiee, just look in the forum you will find the poll
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178846 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You're throwing a hissy fit, you ain't laughing.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178847 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you vote for Frankiee, just look in the forum you will find the poll
I was just laughing at him complaining about the link, it worked for me, maybe he is computer challenged.

There is a special living facility for the computer impaired
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178848 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No, its about an existing right granted by the state and then removed unlawfully. Is polygamy legal? Was it legal? Has scotus ruled on it? Do your home work and get back to me.
A victory for same sex marriage equality is a victory for all marriage equality.

People deserve equal rights even if they don't have a case before SCOTUS. They will someday.

As far as doing my homework and getting back to you. No. Blow me!

Hope that helps!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178849 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only through cutting and pasting it. Learn how to post a clickable link dummy.
And note you just proved you were lying about already having taken a poll.
What a dope!
It was private, I made it public, DUH. I mean you have seen it right? It does exist, hell its collecting valuable votes as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min JOEL 68,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 5 hr JoeMama 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr air mail 7,924
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 7 hr Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Aug 26 roensoledad 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey