Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
155,561 - 155,580 of 200,620 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#178385 Feb 4, 2013
AND STILL!

no logical counter to this fact;

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.

STILL no logical counter to this fact;

A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!

Ho, Ho, Ho, Hilarious!!!
CryBabes

Monrovia, CA

#178386 Feb 4, 2013
SoCal police chiefs on A.B. 109:`This is dangerous'

So these lazy police chiefs have to work for a living?

After living off FAT salaries in the past.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178389 Feb 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
AND STILL!
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Ho, Ho, Ho, Hilarious!!!
nuts, nuts, nuts

“Get it right”

Location hidden

#178390 Feb 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
AND STILL!
Prove this is marriage's most basic essence.....what is your source for this 'fact'?

Otherwise state it clearly as your personal opinion/ wishful thinking.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#178391 Feb 4, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent observation.
:) Thanks.
And women can testify.

North Hollywood, CA

#178392 Feb 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Even funnier?
Ho, Ho, Ho, Hilarious!!!
Stupid, nuts are fruits.
LOLSER.

North Hollywood, CA

#178393 Feb 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuts aren't fruits stupid, a fruit is a casing of seeds, such as the plum cases the plum stone seed. Having kids is a part of marriage fool!
And a nut is a casing of seeds...
Having kids is a part of some marriages, and not others.

North Hollywood, CA

#178394 Feb 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I will kill myself and commit suicide, because I err, can? What an idiot you are Rose!
I can't believe THIS joke went over your head:
Why do lions lick their balls?
Because they can.

North Hollywood, CA

#178395 Feb 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your partner is so sweets? Is that why you want his love? Is he worth a lot in your little mind and therefore if he loves you it means you are therefore worth so much? Do you have sex with him to try to prove you are sexually desirable and can be loved? Awe, want love? No one would love your ugly face you hide under your pretend excuse of it being dangerous to show others your face. And no one would love your ugly black legs. Do you measure up based on sexual gratification? Learnt why you finally aren't good enough? Is that why you think the insult offends hudson so much to call him inhuman, because you reckognize it within yourself and feel ashamed?
Who would guess you're a 45 year old virgin?
LOL.
Yikess

Monrovia, CA

#178396 Feb 4, 2013
Yes, Yikees.

North Hollywood, CA

#178397 Feb 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Forced same sex marriage would come about by licensing same sex marriage; I'm against it. Prison rape occurs; forced same sex prison marriage would occur the same way.
So, were any of the Ravens forced to marry each other after the Super Bowl?
Brian_G wrote:
<
<quoted text>Why don't you comment on the affects of same sex marriage on prison's families exposed to same sex prison marriages?
Too busy laughing.

Brian_G wrote:
<
<quoted text>Good, I intend to amuse rather than offend. I'm glad my methods work, thanks for the feedback.
<quoted text>How do prison rapes occur in prison now? What evidence that rape and forced marriage are unrelated?
<quoted text>You may do your own research, my intent is to present arguments for protecting marriage and validating argument's I've found.
<quoted text>Civil unions and domestic partnerships are contracts, the US Supreme court has ruled, marriage is more.
Marriage isn't for everybody.
Except for members of the Ravens who don't want to marry each other.
LOLSER!
Brian_G wrote:
<
<quoted text>There are forced male/female marriages now; same sex marriage wouldn't help or stop that problem. It could only add to the victims, create more harm from the evildoers.
If you love good, diversity, integration and union but hate evil, segregation and harm; keep marriage one man and one woman.
LOL!
Swathered

Monrovia, CA

#178398 Feb 4, 2013
The suffocating pollution ladened smog that is blanketing large areas of China is now hitting parts of Japan, sparking warnings yesterday of health risks for the young and the sick.

This is all an attempt by China to kill the japanese.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178399 Feb 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe THIS joke went over your head:
Why do lions lick their balls?
Because they can.
I don't get it. I thought the answer would be because it feels good.

I don't get the one about lions licking their asses either.

Or the one about morons and children.
Nozzled

Monrovia, CA

#178400 Feb 4, 2013
The real reason your fuel prices are going up to $5.00 a gallon for regular gasoline.

http://www.pe.com/business/business-headlines...
TheTroll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#178401 Feb 4, 2013
Nozzled wrote:
The real reason your fuel prices are going up to $5.00 a gallon for regular gasoline.
http://www.pe.com/business/business-headlines...
Excuse me, but the topic of this thread is:
"Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage"

When you have something to say that pertains to the actual topic of this thread, please let us know. Until then, feel free to STFU, troll.
Matched out

Monrovia, CA

#178402 Feb 4, 2013
Such a buch of sick people posting there nonsense, like poster #178401 and the rest of their pervert out of towners.
Skyymann

Blytheville, AR

#178403 Feb 4, 2013
Archie Bunker wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the voters in California, voted for the ban on same sex marriage.
Then some liberal, left wing judge, from the 9th Circuit Court decides to strike it down.
Wrong - Wrong - Wrong. GOD IS GONNA CUT YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Edith agrees.
Hey Idiot. Did you ever stop to think that the judge struck it down because it was not a legal law in the first place. He had to strike it down. Problem is that people like you don't want everyone to be eqaual and enjoy all of the freedoms that cour constitution and bill of rights give us. You people are so stupid.
GAlife

Monrovia, CA

#178404 Feb 4, 2013
Get a life you dead beat Republicans and Tea Party member's.

So far, no Republicans have announced that they would run against McConnell, who has the backing of Tea Party favorite Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.

Location hidden

#178405 Feb 5, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove this is marriage's most basic essence.....what is your source for this 'fact'?
Otherwise state it clearly as your personal opinion/ wishful thinking.
Science. You might want to acquire a basic understanding of evolution and mating behavior.

Furthermore, if it is not, please, inform us what is?

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#178406 Feb 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, nuts are fruits.
LOLSER.
Of course they are. But with a different orientation. They are thick skulled.

Ho, Ho, Ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,087
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr papersup 15,971
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info