Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178327 Feb 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Rose_NoHo impressed you again tonight with a particularly "intelligent and insightful" post? How about the one about lions licking their asses?
Too Funny!
Morron doesn't realize that that is all off-topic, and I see that Big D won't mention it to them...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178328 Feb 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or three consenting adults?
What's good for two can only be better for three...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178329 Feb 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or three consenting adults?
Why yes, of course.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178330 Feb 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's dumb because the Christians would be coming out their asses too. So they'd taste them all over again. Duh.
Excellent observation. And if a lion wants to lick his Chongo, let him.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178331 Feb 3, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, of course.
Good man.
:-D

Got the Ford incident all sorted out ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178332 Feb 3, 2013
Later, kids, off to work..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178333 Feb 3, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good man.
:-D
Got the Ford incident all sorted out ?
Not entirely. Got the check from the insurance company deposited. I gotta hand it to 'em for being more than fair. I'll be sorting out a new truck as soon as the weather is in my favor and I feel limber enough to put one through some maneuvers. Gotta strecth of road that my old one performed poorly on (no, not the scene of the crash) that I want to run down. Stretch of 65 mph concrete divided four lane that had the thing rocking from front to rear rather violently. I think it was a function of wheel base (crew cab long bed) and the distance between expansion joints in the slab. Very annoying experience that could best be described as Yshyahyahyahyahyahyahyahyahyah yahyahyahyahyahyah... Perhaps a little bit slower than that, but annoying all the same. I'm on that stretch a fair fraction of my driving time around here and would like to not experience it anymore.
Black momma OG

Norwalk, CA

#178334 Feb 3, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, of course.
I am glad you are fine you are wonder woman and little angel on your shoulder

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#178336 Feb 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how often you post that analogy, it doesn't hold water. For a couple of reasons. One being nuts are fruits, by definition. Another being that the ability to bear fruit is part of the definition of a fruit tree, but the ability to have kids isn't part of the definition of marriage.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL, what a pointless statement.
Humanity wouldn't exist were it not for children.
<quoted text>
I've never murdered any child.
Why did you make that up?
LOLSER!
STILL no logical counter to this fact;

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.

STILL no logical counter to this fact;

A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!

Ho, Ho, Ho, Hilarious!!!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#178338 Feb 4, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
All strawman no substance.
Yes, indeed. These low information types make me laugh out loud with their wacked-out logic.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#178339 Feb 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL no logical counter to this fact;
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
STILL no logical counter to this fact;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Ho, Ho, Ho, Hilarious!!!
Yep, your post is hilarious. I can't wait to see a tree hanging fruit on its own branches pretending to be a nut tree. Do you live in Munchkin Land?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#178340 Feb 4, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good for two can only be better for three...
Did you just use the 3 > 2 argument?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178341 Feb 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Or three consenting adults?
I'd settle for getting laid, but Kimare's not having it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178342 Feb 4, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just use the 3 > 2 argument?
He did. Next he'll counter with something entirely insane like "why don't you marry your gerbil while you're at it."

It never fails.

We just want to marry the person we love, and they have to bring in plural marriage because they have no argument against SSM, other than the fact that they find it "creepy"?

As for me, Kimare won't even let the missus look at me; he's afraid she'll turn lesbo when she sees me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178344 Feb 4, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
He did. Next he'll counter with something entirely insane like "why don't you marry your gerbil while you're at it."
It never fails.
We just want to marry the person we love, and they have to bring in plural marriage because they have no argument against SSM, other than the fact that they find it "creepy"?
As for me, Kimare won't even let the missus look at me; he's afraid she'll turn lesbo when she sees me.
Yeah "they" sure are jackasses! You can't marry gerbils. They're for butts! But you should be allowed to marry who you want.

You aren't insisting on the traditional, arbitrary and discriminatory number of two while at the same time insisting gender is irrelevant. Are you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178345 Feb 4, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
He did. Next he'll counter with something entirely insane like "why don't you marry your gerbil while you're at it."
It never fails.
We just want to marry the person we love, and they have to bring in plural marriage because they have no argument against SSM, other than the fact that they find it "creepy"?
As for me, Kimare won't even let the missus look at me; he's afraid she'll turn lesbo when she sees me.
Polyamorists just want to marry the persons they love too. Do you don't have any objections to that?

What possible harm would a marriage of three women cause you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178346 Feb 4, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just use the 3 > 2 argument?
No, that's your brilliant argument! Don't be so modest. You deserve credit for it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178347 Feb 4, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Morron doesn't realize that that is all off-topic, and I see that Big D won't mention it to them...
Big D only whines when he considers my posts off topic. He is my personal topix cop. Ever vigilant!

He attempts to censor my posts because he doesn't like me. And that's all he's got since he cannot effectively rebut my posts. He gets frustrated and angry. Too funny!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#178348 Feb 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polyamorists just want to marry the persons they love too. Do you don't have any objections to that?
What possible harm would a marriage of three women cause you?
frankly, I can't imagine why anyone would want to be in a polyamorous relationship. Having said that, it doesn't matter to me.

my intention here is to steal kimare's wife away from him.
HighNoon

Monrovia, CA

#178349 Feb 4, 2013
Looks like another show down will take place soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Aug 7 I am sorry 1
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Aug 7 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul '15 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul '15 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul '15 martin5 360
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages