Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,768)

Showing posts 155,341 - 155,360 of200,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178099
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're admitting defeat and running away. Figures, Bigfoot. Bet you'll still talk about me, proving you think I'm worth responding to, you just don't have the balls to do it. LOLSER!
You may be admitting that I am defeated, but I am not...You are imagining things. You are simply too insane to argue with. You are tiresome and inane. I'd sooner argue with a wall, as you do, constantly. Go read an Orange Juice box, again, and concentrate...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178100
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid, and bitchy!
You can't make a reasonable analogy.
Did your mom ever tell you she wish she had aborted you?
Bet she did!
Bet it still hurts you everyday.
LOLSER!
It was so good!!!

I'm the favorite out of seven kids.

Aren't you too old to be on the rag?

Smirk, snicker, smile.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178101
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo
Santa Monica, CA Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Too right.
Why lie and say you are a Wiccan, bigfoot?
Hey, D, want to tell Chongo that this post of his is off-topic ? Or that religion is irrelevant ?
GDHAC

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178102
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Go Daddy has a chance.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178103
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're admitting defeat and running away. Figures, Bigfoot. Bet you'll still talk about me, proving you think I'm worth responding to, you just don't have the balls to do it. LOLSER!
Danth's Law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178104
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be admitting that I am defeated, but I am not...You are imagining things. You are simply too insane to argue with. You are tiresome and inane. I'd sooner argue with a wall, as you do, constantly. Go read an Orange Juice box, again, and concentrate...
Yes. Rose_NoHo is insane.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178105
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, D, want to tell Chongo that this post of his is off-topic ? Or that religion is irrelevant ?
Rose_NoHo gets a pass from these jackasses. Her outrageous behavior is "intelligent and insightful" and immune the Topix TOS.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178108
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, D, want to tell Chongo that this post of his is off-topic ? Or that religion is irrelevant ?
Big D channeled his inner bigot today and declared that polygamists are welfare cheats and child abusers. Nice!
Crackers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178111
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Judge's fall asleep when listening to those religious nuts ranttings.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178115
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Rose_NoHo is insane.
Pity, too, because the spirit is there, just no ability to focus. kind of like boxing with a blind old lady..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178116
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D channeled his inner bigot today and declared that polygamists are welfare cheats and child abusers. Nice!
But......If you had said that, about the gays, wouldn't he have told you that you were off-topic ?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178119
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was so good!!!
I'm the favorite out of seven kids.
Aren't you too old to be on the rag?
Smirk, snicker, smile.
BS.
You were hated.
And that hurts you to the bone.:)
That's why you are such a bigot.

I'm glad I'm too old to be on the rag.
Now I don't have to worry about giving birth to a monster mutation.
LOLSER!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178120
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo gets a pass from these jackasses. Her outrageous behavior is "intelligent and insightful" and immune the Topix TOS.
But...that just doesn't seem...fair...does it ? Where is the honesty in that ? Oh, wait a minute, I get it, they are not able to hold their own, in a fair debate, right ? I get it now, they just want to be in control.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178121
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
By definition, you are a dumb-ass, because you have just proven Kimares point, beautifully.
"
KiMare wrote:
Here is a simple explanation of the difference;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!"
1) We know that a fruit tree is a fruit tree, not a nut tree pretending to be a fruit tree.
2) We know that the nut tree doesn't bear fruit, so, by extension...
3) We know that the government doesn't require reproduction.
Thank you, for your self-fulfilled confirmation of your insanity, for arguing against the point that you have proven, perfectly.
LOL! You couldn't even make it one post without replying to me!
Again, it's a dumb analogy.
A fruit tree is defined by it's ability to bear fruit, but a marriage is not defined by the ability of a couple to reproduce.
So, the whole analogy falls apart.
You are too dumb to get that.
StuffItRosie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178122
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Your still in need of more prunning rosie.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178123
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity, too, because the spirit is there, just no ability to focus. kind of like boxing with a blind old lady..
Bigfoot, you hideous thing, you can't stop talking about me.
LOLSER!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178124
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But...that just doesn't seem...fair...does it ? Where is the honesty in that ? Oh, wait a minute, I get it, they are not able to hold their own, in a fair debate, right ? I get it now, they just want to be in control.
As I predicted...
LOLSER!
Time to Boycott

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178125
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

For those interested in expressing thoughts about the incident yesterday, Walmart has a media page to handle complaints:

http://news.walmart.com/media

Walmart Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/walmart

Walmart Twitter: https://twitter.com/walmartnewsroom

Cindy Marabito of Reunion Rescue writes the American Pit Bull Examiner stories to save lives. Every click on a story donates to the animals.

Reunion Rescue: www.reunionrescue.com

American Pit Bull Examiner

www.examiner.com/american-pit-bull-in-nationa...

Please subscribe to and keep reading the American Pit Bull column where this and other pit bull stories are followed and the truth, made known.

Join National Examiner's American Pit Bull on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/pages/American-Pit-Bull-Exam...

Check out Pit Bulls and Other Animals blog:

doggirlpitbull.blogspot.com/

Author - Pit Bull Nation

Pit Bull Nation is a tell all book about rescuing pit bulls from death row for over twelve years.

Order Pit Bull Nation:

http://www.pitbullnationonline.com
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178126
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You couldn't even make it one post without replying to me!
Again, it's a dumb analogy.
A fruit tree is defined by it's ability to bear fruit, but a marriage is not defined by the ability of a couple to reproduce.
So, the whole analogy falls apart.
You are too dumb to get that.
No, I said that I would administer verbal smack-downs. You're too stupid to live, because the entire analogy stands intact. Unless, "chortle", you disagree about the fruit tree bearing nuts, like you....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178127
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But...that just doesn't seem...fair...does it ? Where is the honesty in that ? Oh, wait a minute, I get it, they are not able to hold their own, in a fair debate, right ? I get it now, they just want to be in control.
Lookit Rose_NoHo almost 2 years and 30,000 posts a good amount of them violate the TOS. And yet she never gets banned.

I've lost 5 registered profiles in the same time period! Banished. Disappeared like in some seedy third world banana republic. And I'm a nice guy! Rose_NoHo is an icehole!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 155,341 - 155,360 of200,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,114
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Punk a s Murabito 4,834
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Oinkie 15,910
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••