Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177895 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of black or mexican immigrants, child!
Take your hate back to the UK. No room for it here Im still waiing to be struck down by lightning. That u provs tht YOU are the heathen, and Rachet dont listen to you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177896 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a dead horse.
That second point is used by many of them constantly, they marry several young wives, each on welfare.
It is quite s scheme getting money from the government that way
I donít give a crap about it either, but I certainly donít like the way many adherents of it are using it.
Will you maybe listen to a one time disclaimer and then stop your straw man nonsense?

When I talk of legalizing same sex, poly, and incest marriage I am OF COURSE talking about honest, law abiding consenting and committed adults!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#177897 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure your loved?
My loved what?
Largelanguage wrote:
You love being loved, is that why you say you love men? What a self absorbed women!
You've got serious issues.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177898 Jan 31, 2013
Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is off topic but I had to read about the poly welfare abuse. Apparently because they AREN'T allowed to legally marry, all the other "moms" can obtain welfare by saying they're single parents. That's very screwed up but it actually makes a small argument for legalizing their marriages.
That said, I still see a LOT of other downsides (like the insurance/benefits issue I mentioned previously). Better they should go after the assholes for welfare abuse.
Right, go after the criminals, not the polygamists for chrissakes!

Some black people commit welfare fraud...see where I'm going with this?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177901 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a dead horse.
That second point is used by many of them constantly, they marry several young wives, each on welfare.
I donít give a crap about it either, but I certainly donít like the way many adherents of it are using it.
You sure don't have anything god to say for something you claim not to give a crap about. And I think it even makes you angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177902 Jan 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a dead horse.
The government does not give welfare checks to several wives you flaming bigot! Those women are on welfare anyway, they are not collecting as wives.

What a dumbass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177903 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seek the love men have for you in order to feel loved?
I think she seeks the high hard one.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177905 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't rejected God and ratchet yet. May I ask how old are you sir?
I reject Ratchet 100% witout a doubt, and I will stand outside with a lghtning rod for the next rain storm. Or will it happen just out of the blue? That would be alot more powerfull if you could have it happen when the sky is blue. Either way, let me know, Ill wait.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#177907 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you seek the love men have for you in order to feel loved?

You've got serious issues.
Get help.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177908 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beating the crap out of Big D! He is no match! He will feel very wrecked and will emotionally collapse after I finish with him!
Has he called you a liar yet?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177910 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beating the crap out of Big D! He is no match! He will feel very wrecked and will emotionally collapse after I finish with him!
You couldnít beat the crap out of a tissue bag of crap LOL!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177911 Jan 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure don't have anything god to say for something you claim not to give a crap about. And I think it even makes you angry.
I donít have any god to say about anything LOL

( just kidding I have typos all the time, but that one was funny )

but seriously, I honestly donít care about poly marriage. I donít like the way some people abuse it, but the concept itself I donít have a problem with.
NorthCrackHeads

Monrovia, CA

#177912 Jan 31, 2013
North Korea's rhetoric this week amounted to some of the angriest outbursts against the outside world coming under the leadership of Kim Jong Un.

Un jong kim is a weak child who took over after the death of his father Kim Jong Il in late 2011.
The Wilmington Project

Los Angeles, CA

#177914 Jan 31, 2013
Any opinions on the subject of self-serving, narcissistic sophistry?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177915 Jan 31, 2013
The Wilmington Project wrote:
Any opinions on the subject of self-serving, narcissistic sophistry?
LOL That is what most posts in this fourm are!
IdaHooks

Monrovia, CA

#177916 Jan 31, 2013
How are those IdaHookers doing today?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#177917 Jan 31, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I point out, most same sex marriage supporters use insults because they don't base their views on rationality. They base their views on the good feeling of being inclusive, tolerant and enlightened.
Same sex marriage is like the ersatz equality of women in combat roles.
<quoted text>The US Supreme Court has ruled, wardens can't restrict a prisoner's right to marriage. So, more likely prison chaplains and lay prisons will be performing forced prison marriages in the event of same sex marrage.
<quoted text>Try to think about the consequences of your radical redefinition of marriage before you change the law.
<quoted text>Many same sex marriage supporters think the question,'would it make society better' is stupid; they ask,'will it bring equality'. They prefer equality to anything else.
I wonder do you lay awake at night thinking of this crap to post? You cant be for real, surley your not that damn stupid are you?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177919 Jan 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of black or mexican immigrants, child!
Sorry, dolt. They are overwhelmingly white.... by the millions.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177920 Jan 31, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder do you lay awake at night thinking of this crap to post? You cant be for real, surley your not that damn stupid are you?
What a dopey post. Think it up for yourself Fruitloops? Or did you get a message from your tin foilhat?

YUK!YUK!YUK! What a jackass!
IdaHooks

Monrovia, CA

#177921 Jan 31, 2013
Get in line you fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min HughBe 69,467
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]