Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
154,981 - 155,000 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Men can marry anybody of the opposite sex. People can't marry the same sex, and no one has the rights to.
Sure can, dumbazz, just goggle it, why its very much legal in a few states not to mention countries. Put down the bible and read something that's worth a crap.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa whoa whoa! Easy now cowboy!
Did I say something that up set you? Like I care.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had two dads. Was he confused?]
Now dat was funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage could bring the horror of forced prison marriages to people in institutions. Keep marriage male/female if you think prison rape is wrong.
Hetorsexual marriage could bring the horror of forced prison marriages to people in institutions. Keep ALL marriage illegal if you think prison rape is wrong.

( chuckle, there a women in prison too you know )
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say something that up set you? Like I care.
No. Was suprised. Not upset. You came out like that all of a sudden! Wasn't expecting it. Good for you. Have fun Fruitloops! Enjoy!
Splash

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Pasadena Star News has an article up about Nick "COG" Conway's trial. 01/29/2013..

Preliminary hearing was today, 5 hours, 4 witnesses were called.
Dummer than rocks

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Mothers don't let your children grow up to be like the police officers that whip out their guns and blaze away at two dogs in the back of a pickup truck in front of a high school.

"Cops shoot dogs in front of Pennsylvania high school."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/29/16...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a male, not a female moron.
Another spot on confession!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage could bring the horror of forced prison marriages to people in institutions. Keep marriage male/female if you think prison rape is wrong.
More evidence that your parents are very closely related. Who is gonna perform these "forced" prison marriages? The warden. You really out to try thinking these through before you post them. Don't think I'm simply responding to insult you. You set yourself up for being called stupid by being stupid.
Black rhino

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Great we already have the lowest birthrate in the world lets hope the manufacture of turkey batters is increased.for real doe
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I post that prop 8 is unconstitutional and 5 jackasses judge me "off topic", "disagree" and "spam"!
So prop 8 is off topic on the prop 8 thread if Frankie posts about it! No bias here!
Of course it's probably only one jackass rigging the judge-its. Can you imagine what kind of loser would do that!
Priceless!
Imagine that. Like when I asked Sheesh about how he was doing, and got all the negative Lucky Charms, too.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, bigfoot, the fights are the same, the one for equality. Loving v VA was about being able to boff a member of a different race and have it legitimized.
Why do you lie about being a Wiccan?
No one has stated that gays are not human beings. Keep trying that Wiccan angle, it might work, one day. For an Atheistic Orthodox Jew, you sure are ignorant. But you already knew that, as we have been telling you for a long time, now....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, bigfoot, the fights are the same, the one for equality. Loving v VA was about being able to boff a member of a different race and have it legitimized.
Why do you lie about being a Wiccan?
And while your stupid ass is at it, why don't you explain again how the LGBT people are the peaceful ones, and how the heterosexuals are the dangerous, violent ones? And then, please correlate that BS of yours with this:
A transgender man has been charged with killing a young Wilmington woman last year in a crime that sparked outrage among residents concerned with violence in their community.
Angel Guevara Bello, 32, of Wilmington appeared Wednesday for arraignment in Long Beach court on one count of murder in the Jan. 2, 2012, slaying of Cristian "Cristy" Zugey Alvarez. The proceeding was postponed to Jan. 30. Guevara Bello was held on more than $1 million bail.
Guevara Bello is suspected of killing Alvarez, a 28-year-old mother of two children whose body was discovered under bushes and behind a large wrought iron fence next to the train tracks on L Street near Hyatt Avenue.
Police said the Wilmington woman's throat was cut and her pants had been pulled down.
Los Angeles police Capt. William Hayes, who heads his department's robbery-homicide investigative bureau, declined to release details about the motive for the slaying, saying the circumstances and evidence will be saved for court proceedings. Hayes, captain of the Harbor Division at the time of the slaying, said witness statements and physical evidence led to Guevara Bello.

Please, feel free to lie, embellish, fabricate, and twist anything that you may find convenient, in order to bolster your BS...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Not you rock sorry I was a little upset about what this person done and use your name and forgot to indicate that bitch n...ga is not you
Momma, the didn't forget to tell you that, they did it deliberately. It is a common tactic in here...It is called "sock puppetry".
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Wizard wrote:
Thank GOD that this hate rule was overturned! And to those of you bible thumping alleged Christians - aren't you taught to love all your brothers and sisters? STOP being Hippocrates... Just Saying..
Wizard, we don't hate them, just have a firm opinion about what constitutes a genuine marriage, that is all.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who says they are so virtuous, you sure lie alot.
An AWFUL lot...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@you
Rubbish! You have no power here. Be gone before someone drops a house on you.
Hey, JodieDoDo, you gonna leave soon ? You're smelling the place up..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aricept. Check into it.
Aricept won't dismiss the truth, and you just the truth from him. Deal with it. Your posts are lame. You have been judged, and found lacking. Say, why don't you drop that house on Frank ? Do it now...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Don't you mean "hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha " ? Because that was a real kneeslapper.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh. you're claiming you are not a fraud, but that you have Alzheimer's and don't remember what job you did for GE for 25 years?
I don't believe you fraud boy!
It was a janitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE