Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,749)

Showing posts 154,961 - 154,980 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> I told you my job was pointing out fake lawyers. Your case was no contest.
You were the poster boy for fake lawyers? Easy job.
JaneDooDoo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

You haven't been taking your pills lately have you?
straight shooter

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> I told you my job was pointing out fake lawyers. Your case was no contest.
Yes, you SAY all kids of things.

I am asking for something based in "reality"...
ever heard of it?
Marianne

Angels Camp, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The United States. A free country in which all have the freedom to express themselves within its laws and for the good of man. HOWEVER, man has taken God out of the picture and anarchy has reigned into men having sex with men and women having sex with women. God says if you choose to ignore my instruction I God will give you over to a debased mind. Now when I was born I knew that I was born a woman, plain and simple, no questions asked,I grew to have all the physical traits of being so. HOWEVER, the gays and lesbians are in their minds a bit confused.Ladies, can't you see that you were created (by God) with certain, physical traits to have children. Now you have to adopt and yet confuse a child about man and woman and "making babies". I had girlfriends growing up but I never "lusted"after them. God said that He created us to be as one, one man and one woman, joined. It's what's meant to be.Again,a liberal judge forcing their will on the people. All will bow down before Christ at judgement and He will see our most secret thoughts and hold us accountable to them. God only wants to love on you.There's still time to turn from your ways, this includes you judge.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do like to talk about male body parts. Just after you wrote that you were up parascope wernt ya? Your not against gay marriage, it is just that your boyfriend hasnt asked yet! Hang in there and buy some chapstick, he will come around sooner or later.
I'm a male, not a female, moron. Now listen small child, I was refering to how he boasted about his dick and we showed him for who he really was. I am straight as well demon.
Ultra

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Stick with it and you mght end up somewhere.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Stranger Danger. I feel like talking to you......My friend.
Stranger danger? Scared of other people now eh? Except from your matriarchal wife, you disrespectful small child?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Marianne wrote:
The United States. A free country in which all have the freedom to express themselves within its laws and for the good of man. HOWEVER, man has taken God out of the picture and anarchy has reigned into men having sex with men and women having sex with women. God says if you choose to ignore my instruction I God will give you over to a debased mind. Now when I was born I knew that I was born a woman, plain and simple, no questions asked,I grew to have all the physical traits of being so. HOWEVER, the gays and lesbians are in their minds a bit confused.Ladies, can't you see that you were created (by God) with certain, physical traits to have children. Now you have to adopt and yet confuse a child about man and woman and "making babies". I had girlfriends growing up but I never "lusted"after them. God said that He created us to be as one, one man and one woman, joined. It's what's meant to be.Again,a liberal judge forcing their will on the people. All will bow down before Christ at judgement and He will see our most secret thoughts and hold us accountable to them. God only wants to love on you.There's still time to turn from your ways, this includes you judge.
Those were good strong words to demand against the heathens like Rush!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a male, not a female, moron. Now listen small child, I was refering to how he boasted about his dick and we showed him for who he really was. I am straight as well demon.
I dont think you are. Closet case. Free yourself of the chains that hold you down.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Stranger danger? Scared of other people now eh? Except from your matriarchal wife, you disrespectful small child?
Definatly not scared of you. I love and respect my wife. Why are you scared of women? Rejected too many times? Or is it the fact that you are looking for a boyfriend? You are lying to everyone here, but mostly to yourself. Give in, it is not wrong.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were good strong words to demand against the heathens like Rush!
Dont be scared of me, I just wanna be your friend. I think you need a hug.....Come here buddy, bring it on in..*hugs*:>)
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Definatly not scared of you. I love and respect my wife. Why are you scared of women? Rejected too many times? Or is it the fact that you are looking for a boyfriend? You are lying to everyone here, but mostly to yourself. Give in, it is not wrong.
Is this your best? I'm sure you want to please her to sound like a nice warm sweet person like you find her! Do you want yourself to measure up to the way you perceive her?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your best? I'm sure you want to please her to sound like a nice warm sweet person like you find her! Do you want yourself to measure up to the way you perceive her?
Why are you so jealous? Just reach out and try to find someone. And no you cant marry your hand, or that rat thingy Ratchet, you need to get out of the basement. It might be a good idea to visit a tanning bed, all the time you spend in your moms basement dressed in her clothes has most likly left you a little pale.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so jealous? Just reach out and try to find someone. And no you cant marry your hand, or that rat thingy Ratchet, you need to get out of the basement. It might be a good idea to visit a tanning bed, all the time you spend in your moms basement dressed in her clothes has most likly left you a little pale.
I'm not a drag queen, you must be deranged though.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be scared of me, I just wanna be your friend. I think you need a hug.....Come here buddy, bring it on in..*hugs*:>)
Coming out of the closet? What will your wife think? She's sitting next to you!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming out of the closet? What will your wife think? She's sitting next to you!
No she is at work at the moment. See, that is why you dont have any friends. Just cause we are buddies, it dont mean you are gay. Dont be so afraid buddy.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a drag queen, you must be deranged though.
Just use more makeup. Of corse that wont hide the ugliness you have inside, but maybe you will have him hooked before he finds out what you really are.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
No she is at work at the moment. See, that is why you dont have any friends. Just cause we are buddies, it dont mean you are gay. Dont be so afraid buddy.
Why is she at work? Co-dependentt? Is she dominant then?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No way we are all a bit gay
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is she at work? Co-dependentt? Is she dominant then?
She wants to eat too, so she works. No, neither is dominant. I bet you dont like that though do ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,961 - 154,980 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search