Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,742)

Showing posts 154,821 - 154,840 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hard to believe.
You are wrong, Miss Thing. Many men shave their legs. Even straight men.
I bet you don't.
Been taking a survey have ya?
Many men shave their legs, eh? Mkay.....
Been taking a survey, have ya? I can just see you going door to door with your little clipboard.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be very gay for it to be too much!
Two men wearing only speedos, rolling around on top of each other, PRETENDING to be wrestling? Yeah..... super gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been taking a survey have ya?
Many men shave their legs, eh? Mkay.....
Been taking a survey, have ya? I can just see you going door to door with your little clipboard.
Anything but substance eh Janey Doody!

Why are you a hypocrite? Why don't you give polygamy at least the same consideration as same sex marriage?

The answer is not "because polygamy is illegal" The answer is not Frankie cannot read.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... I'm leaning toward brain damage as your excuse. "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic here. You can't even stay focused on the topic let alone make a coherent reply.
Donít let them bet to you, it is a standard bait and switch tactic, they cannot win on the actual issue at hand, they are about to get their behinds handed to them by the supreme court

So they are desperately trying to divert the issue onto something else.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men wearing only speedos, rolling around on top of each other, PRETENDING to be wrestling? Yeah..... super gay.
Its sports tradition moron.

Anyway, considering you, I thought you'd like that sort of thing, oh, not gay enough for you? Wish they were naked now? HAHAHAHA
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great entertainment to watch with the grandkids. So what if they look or are gay? Me and the kids or their Aunt Tara and her wife aren't prejudiced! Are you? I mean you're gay for chrissakes!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... I'm leaning toward brain damage as your excuse. "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic here. You can't even stay focused on the topic let alone make a coherent reply.
Aside from the dopey ad hominem, don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?

Please don't bother to respond if it's just to attack me or present another straw man unless you can actually make it witty. Which you can't.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything but substance eh Janey Doody!
Why are you a hypocrite? Why don't you give polygamy at least the same consideration as same sex marriage?
The answer is not "because polygamy is illegal" The answer is not Frankie cannot read.
No, dumbass. The answer is START A POLYGAMY THREAD if you wish to discuss polygamy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít let them bet to you, it is a standard bait and switch tactic, they cannot win on the actual issue at hand, they are about to get their behinds handed to them by the supreme court
I fully support same sex marriage and I am looking forward to it's success in court. I have loved ones negatively affected by it's ban. And I love gay weddings!

So we got that out of the way. Let's try and get you back on topic instead of you trying to divert the issue. Don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dumbass. The answer is START A POLYGAMY THREAD if you wish to discuss polygamy.
Don't you agree that the judge's decision bodes well for polygamy?

Isn't your support for same sex marriage but not poly marriage hypocritical?

Why don't you start a straw man thread? Or a dopey ad hominem thread? Or maybe a shaved man leg thread? Or a reading comprehension thread?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully support same sex marriage and I am looking forward to it's success in court. I have loved ones negatively affected by it's ban. And I love gay weddings!
So we got that out of the way. Let's try and get you back on topic instead of you trying to divert the issue. Don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?
I'm going to make a brave statement, gay people can't be loved.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware of their idiocy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe you for one moment

the topic is same sex marriage by the way
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the dopey ad hominem, don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?
Please don't bother to respond if it's just to attack me or present another straw man unless you can actually make it witty. Which you can't.
Please don't bother to respond if you can't stick to the topic.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
They donít want to do that, that would derail the bait and switch tactic they are so fond of.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Brave? Don't you mean unsupportable?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they can! I love my niece and her wife. You can't tell me I don't dummy.

I also love an old friend I fought beside in Vietnam who happens to be gay.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great entertainment to watch with the grandkids. So what if they look or are gay? Me and the kids or their Aunt Tara and her wife aren't prejudiced! Are you? I mean you're gay for chrissakes!
I bet you drink beer and light farts while you're watching it, being so sophisticated and all....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't bother to respond if you can't stick to the topic.
Don't you agree the JUDGE'S DECISION bodes well for the future of poly marriage?

Are you a hypocrite who supports SAME SEX marriage but not poly MARRIAGE?
LittleMInds

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Your numbers are dropping.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,821 - 154,840 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search