Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
LittleMInds

Monrovia, CA

#177574 Jan 28, 2013
ARGO makes the world go round.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177575 Jan 28, 2013
LittleMInds wrote:
Really haven't you already been told not to boher people on this site?
Big D and Rose_NoHo are bothering people on this site.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177578 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically same sex marriage Mr Mormon
Try and relax Squeaky.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177579 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D and Rose_NoHo are bothering people on this site.
Pesky annoyances...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177580 Jan 28, 2013
Ian wrote:
The judges decision was unconstitutional.
Also, to compare gays to the civil rights movement in the 60's is a pretty big insult.
Prop 8 is unconstitutional.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-appeal...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177581 Jan 28, 2013
Ian wrote:
The judges decision was unconstitutional.
Also, to compare gays to the civil rights movement in the 60's is a pretty big insult.
Too right. Imagine equating the two. One fight was about being considered human, the other is about being able to boff one of your own gender and have it legitimized. One fight was heroic, and the other is shameful.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#177582 Jan 28, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of his proximity to the industrial waste dumps, why else ? Little too much hexavalent chromium, I think...
I was thinking it might be from excessive auto-erotic asphyxiation, but you just might be on to something there.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177583 Jan 28, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Pesky annoyances...
Comic relief! I think Big D is very mad at me. I think Rose_NoHo is very mad at you.

Rose_NoHo promised to never ever respond to me again! Too funny!

Big D says he's not mad, he's laughing. ha ha. Too funny!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177584 Jan 28, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Too right. Imagine equating the two. One fight was about being considered human, the other is about being able to boff one of your own gender and have it legitimized. One fight was heroic, and the other is shameful.
No, bigfoot, the fights are the same, the one for equality. Loving v VA was about being able to boff a member of a different race and have it legitimized.
Why do you lie about being a Wiccan?
The Natchitoches Project

Torrance, CA

#177585 Jan 28, 2013
Who is Ángel Guevara Bello (or "Guevarabello")?
Is somebody going to write a book or make a movie about him (or "her")?

Who was Cristy Zugey Álvarez?
Is anybody going to name a film festival, school, library, airport, foundation, association or federal law after her? And let's not forget Justin Daniel James either.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177586 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 is unconstitutional.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-appeal...
I post that prop 8 is unconstitutional and 5 jackasses judge me "off topic", "disagree" and "spam"!

So prop 8 is off topic on the prop 8 thread if Frankie posts about it! No bias here!

Of course it's probably only one jackass rigging the judge-its. Can you imagine what kind of loser would do that!

Priceless!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177587 Jan 28, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Momma, it sure isn't. Look at the location of the poster. Sorry that they used my name, but it cannot be helped, idiots may type anything that they wish to. That ass-puppet is from L.A.
I feel so much better now I know my crew wouldn't do something so child like right now I have to ask God to close ears this bitch n...ga can eat a plate deep fried buttermilk with a pinch of spike lee nut sack dicks and a side order of Howard Stern butt sweat
OMFG

Irvine, CA

#177588 Jan 29, 2013
WOW Crazy
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177589 Jan 29, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live a VERY sheltered life...
Jane Dodo probably homeschooled in a very strict household "for jesus" apparently and probably is being depraved of what he needs and is therefore rebelling.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177590 Jan 29, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer ? Because the last time you tried it on, your mum beat the shit out of you, didn't she ? She said that you were meant to emerge from it, not enter it...
Talking to yourself again then eh Hudson? Do you have a crush on Randy Rock Hudson? Gay?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177591 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 is unconstitutional.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-appeal...
No its not. Proposition 8 was inline with the 14 amendment. Everybody had the right to marry the opposite sex, child.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177592 Jan 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I feel so much better now I know my crew wouldn't do something so child like right now I have to ask God to close ears this bitch n...ga can eat a plate deep fried buttermilk with a pinch of spike lee nut sack dicks and a side order of Howard Stern butt sweat
Not you rock sorry I was a little upset about what this person done and use your name and forgot to indicate that bitch n...ga is not you
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177593 Jan 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Not you rock sorry I was a little upset about what this person done and use your name and forgot to indicate that bitch n...ga is not you
Evil Rock. He actually has the same location as the other rock, he is the same person, he is lying.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#177594 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not. Proposition 8 was inline with the 14 amendment. Everybody had the right to marry the opposite sex, child.
That argument failed with interracial marriage. Why do you think it's any more valid today?

Do you really believe that loveless marriages of convenience are society's ideal?

Have you tried one? Do you teach your children to seek them?

I bet not.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177595 Jan 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That argument failed with interracial marriage. Why do you think it's any more valid today?
Do you really believe that loveless marriages of convenience are society's ideal?
Have you tried one? Do you teach your children to seek them?
I bet not.
God doesn't condemn inter-racial marriage, only gay "marriage". I don't believe in loveless marriages. But gays pretend to love when really they lust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr Concerned 71,938
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Wed M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Mar 27 Rosiedosie 7
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]