Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177480 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy shouldn't be allowed because Frankie's got a reading comprehension problem.
Priceless!
But let's try to get you back on topic. Why do you believe polygamy doesn't deserve the same respect as same sex marriage?
Ok.... I'm leaning toward brain damage as your excuse. "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic here. You can't even stay focused on the topic let alone make a coherent reply.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177481 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hard to believe.
You are wrong, Miss Thing. Many men shave their legs. Even straight men.
I bet you don't.
Been taking a survey have ya?
Many men shave their legs, eh? Mkay.....
Been taking a survey, have ya? I can just see you going door to door with your little clipboard.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177482 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be very gay for it to be too much!
Two men wearing only speedos, rolling around on top of each other, PRETENDING to be wrestling? Yeah..... super gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177484 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been taking a survey have ya?
Many men shave their legs, eh? Mkay.....
Been taking a survey, have ya? I can just see you going door to door with your little clipboard.
Anything but substance eh Janey Doody!

Why are you a hypocrite? Why don't you give polygamy at least the same consideration as same sex marriage?

The answer is not "because polygamy is illegal" The answer is not Frankie cannot read.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177485 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... I'm leaning toward brain damage as your excuse. "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" is the topic here. You can't even stay focused on the topic let alone make a coherent reply.
Donít let them bet to you, it is a standard bait and switch tactic, they cannot win on the actual issue at hand, they are about to get their behinds handed to them by the supreme court

So they are desperately trying to divert the issue onto something else.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177486 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men wearing only speedos, rolling around on top of each other, PRETENDING to be wrestling? Yeah..... super gay.
Its sports tradition moron.

Anyway, considering you, I thought you'd like that sort of thing, oh, not gay enough for you? Wish they were naked now? HAHAHAHA
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177487 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great entertainment to watch with the grandkids. So what if they look or are gay? Me and the kids or their Aunt Tara and her wife aren't prejudiced! Are you? I mean you're gay for chrissakes!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177488 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the dopey ad hominem, don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?

Please don't bother to respond if it's just to attack me or present another straw man unless you can actually make it witty. Which you can't.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177489 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything but substance eh Janey Doody!
Why are you a hypocrite? Why don't you give polygamy at least the same consideration as same sex marriage?
The answer is not "because polygamy is illegal" The answer is not Frankie cannot read.
No, dumbass. The answer is START A POLYGAMY THREAD if you wish to discuss polygamy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177490 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít let them bet to you, it is a standard bait and switch tactic, they cannot win on the actual issue at hand, they are about to get their behinds handed to them by the supreme court
I fully support same sex marriage and I am looking forward to it's success in court. I have loved ones negatively affected by it's ban. And I love gay weddings!

So we got that out of the way. Let's try and get you back on topic instead of you trying to divert the issue. Don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177491 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dumbass. The answer is START A POLYGAMY THREAD if you wish to discuss polygamy.
Don't you agree that the judge's decision bodes well for polygamy?

Isn't your support for same sex marriage but not poly marriage hypocritical?

Why don't you start a straw man thread? Or a dopey ad hominem thread? Or maybe a shaved man leg thread? Or a reading comprehension thread?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177492 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully support same sex marriage and I am looking forward to it's success in court. I have loved ones negatively affected by it's ban. And I love gay weddings!
So we got that out of the way. Let's try and get you back on topic instead of you trying to divert the issue. Don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?
I'm going to make a brave statement, gay people can't be loved.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177493 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware of their idiocy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177494 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe you for one moment

the topic is same sex marriage by the way
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177495 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the dopey ad hominem, don't you agree the judges decision bodes well for polygamy?
Please don't bother to respond if it's just to attack me or present another straw man unless you can actually make it witty. Which you can't.
Please don't bother to respond if you can't stick to the topic.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177496 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
They donít want to do that, that would derail the bait and switch tactic they are so fond of.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177497 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Brave? Don't you mean unsupportable?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177498 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they can! I love my niece and her wife. You can't tell me I don't dummy.

I also love an old friend I fought beside in Vietnam who happens to be gay.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177499 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great entertainment to watch with the grandkids. So what if they look or are gay? Me and the kids or their Aunt Tara and her wife aren't prejudiced! Are you? I mean you're gay for chrissakes!
I bet you drink beer and light farts while you're watching it, being so sophisticated and all....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177500 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't bother to respond if you can't stick to the topic.
Don't you agree the JUDGE'S DECISION bodes well for the future of poly marriage?

Are you a hypocrite who supports SAME SEX marriage but not poly MARRIAGE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL 70,100
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs