Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177322 Jan 26, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, not very sophisticated, is it ?
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane that an uneducated schlub.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177323 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You go on, and scoot. that pic is childish, and even if it is yours, it shows a leg that could belong to a drag queen. So, you go on, and scoot.
So, you are admitting you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man.
Big Wood blk m man

Norwalk, CA

#177324 Jan 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she a real little freak give you a Boston Blumpkin on a hot summer day in a public restroom? I had one like that once! Wooo HOOO!
Frankie you want me to get me choke out remember I am his cute chocolate bunny (smile) I am sooo sweet & pure (wink)
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177325 Jan 26, 2013
Backyard wrote:
Here are the qualifications needed by a good legal team working for the city:
1.) Can you lie with a straight face.
2.) Have you ever been caught lying?
3.) Was it ever taken to court?
4.) Can you blackmail or bribe people?
5.) Do you know when to lawyer up?
6.) Do you have an escape plan if it's needed?
7.) How much money does it take for you or your staff to be the fall guy?
8.) Will you get a percentage cut on the development?
9.) Can we trust you? this is optional?
That should be on the app when you apply hell yes. Once my bestfriend told a police officer to get off her property you are just a civil servant with a suit on this is when I first move to Lakewood before gangster rap. I told the officer don't pay her no mine she be readin book she is just those trouble making Negros sorry boss he didn't find that funny at all and he was a black man
but blue once he put that suit on
Backyard

Monrovia, CA

#177326 Jan 26, 2013
Just take that filthy limey back to england, piers morgan.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#177327 Jan 26, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I know the problem now you need some ass oh hell I am so sorry caramel momma I like that. Times like this I still wish for the ole days Slave master and young girl in the slave cabin. Whoa i forgot but first you have to be able to get that noodle up. Think hard come on you can do it
Sorry, caramel/black ladies just don't do it for me. I don't do briar patches ... lol
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177328 Jan 26, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane that an uneducated schlub.
You're living proof of that.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177330 Jan 26, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are admitting you can't tell the difference between a woman and a man.
No, you are refusing to admit that that picture is ambiguous and does nothing to identify your gender.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177331 Jan 26, 2013
Big Wood blk m man wrote:
<quoted text> Frankie you want me to get me choke out remember I am his cute chocolate bunny (smile) I am sooo sweet & pure (wink)
You gave the wink, but seem to have forgotten the nod...
:-D LOL
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177332 Jan 26, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, caramel/black ladies just don't do it for me. I don't do briar patches ... lol
You aren't very good at this, picking on women. Stick to the lot lizards. You show your ass every time you attempt to joust with her...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177335 Jan 26, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
But seriously...This, from the alumni of the "Hahahahahahahahahahah " School Of Lame Retorts ?
Rats aways

Monrovia, CA

#177336 Jan 26, 2013
Glendora, California is the HOME of the "stupid party"

Republican Party has to "stop being the stupid party" as GOP leaders promised fundamental changes to help stave off future losses.

Just ask the likes of Judy Nelson, Douglas Boyd and other rats that infest the repblican party in Glendora, California..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177337 Jan 26, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
When we read your posts, complete with the obligatory "hahaha"s, we understand that "risus abundat in ore stultorum"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177338 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
When we read your posts, complete with the obligatory "hahaha"s, we understand that "risus abundat in ore stultorum"
Yes. A page of Jane Dodo's insane "hahahahahahaha..." suggests foolishness. It definitely does not suggest sophistication.

Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too.

Janey Doody is a fool.

Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177339 Jan 26, 2013
Big Wood blk m man wrote:
<quoted text> Frankie you want me to get me choke out remember I am his cute chocolate bunny (smile) I am sooo sweet & pure (wink)
That was from me I am the chocolate bunny
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177341 Jan 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. A page of Jane Dodo's insane "hahahahahahaha..." suggests foolishness. It definitely does not suggest sophistication.
Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too.
Janey Doody is a fool.
Yes, he/she/it certainly makes the East Coast look bad, even if one factors in "Joisey", as a mitigating circumstance..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177342 Jan 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Boston Blumpkin" is the act of ejaculating during oral copulation whilst breaking a most foul wind. its a blumpkin without all the fecal mess!
It's the beantown blumpkin! Consume a large plateful of beans and a few brews and give your body time to create the methane. Your little psychob!tch girlfriend will enjoy the rich aroma of molasses beans garlic and ass whilst swallowing your huge load!
DUDE !! LOL, Where do you come up with these ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177343 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
DUDE !! LOL, Where do you come up with these ?
I had a sex freak girlfriend for a while. Until I just couldn't handle the little maniac anymore! She used to look up these crazy sex acts on the internet and then wanna do them. Why not? FUN!
Rats begone

Monrovia, CA

#177344 Jan 26, 2013
Still more rats to run off.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177345 Jan 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a sex freak girlfriend for a while. Until I just couldn't handle the little maniac anymore! She used to look up these crazy sex acts on the internet and then wanna do them. Why not? FUN!
Dammit, man....
LOL
:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 70,555
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Wed ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Seaside Police: Family of child found wandering... Nov 1 Vanessa butler 1
Who do you support for Superintendent of Public... (Oct '10) Oct 30 concernedconserva... 48
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:03 pm PST