Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,726)

Showing posts 154,501 - 154,520 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are indifferent to polygamy. Fine. Why all the hostility then? Is it just me? YUK!YUK!YUK!
I don't see any compelling reasons not to allow polygamy. Probably the biggest reason I get against it is paranoid fear that it's a trick to sabotage same sex marriage. You are guilty of this thinking.
Go gather your supporters and bring the case to the supreme court... go ahead.

It isnít the case before them now, it simply isnít the issue, and isnít going to be the issue and nothing they decide will have any impact on it.

What may have an impact on is something you donít like discussed, and that is the decline of religion in America, as the vast majority of supporters of it are splinter cults of religious fanatics, often( but not always ) religous child molester cults.

I am willing to wager that your primary concern will not go before the supreme court in the next decade, want to take that wager?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm older than you, you flaming dumbass. You can't back up one single word you've written, because it's all your opinion, and that's not based on facts.
Older? Nah! I bet you're really young, wild, and evil inside! A perfect target to burn on the youthful energies of satan! Oh reasuring yourself! Lying to yourself! Feel better? No! Inside you still *feel* weaker, and more vulnerable! Folly of youth! Suppress your feelings of intimidation and inferioty? Yes BOY? Eh BOY?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, try this thought experiment.
There are 100 men, and 100 women.
With me so far?
36 of these women have anal sex, and 44 of the men have anal sex with these women. You do know a woman can have sex with more than one man?
Yes I do. More women still have sex. Wrong stats.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Most sex women have they call rape, so it doesn't count as sex. Wrong stats!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Marriage isn't legal. Marriage is a formal and real bonding of a man and women, and announcing they are one with each other and for each other. Rose knows nothing.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
Most sex women have they call rape, so it doesn't count as sex. Wrong stats!
If you are saying all the sex you have with women is rape I would believe you, but I can tell you that is NOT the case for most women that have sex.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are saying all the sex you have with women is rape I would believe you, but I can tell you that is NOT the case for most women that have sex.
Yes it is! Mary coss and her 1 in 4 women rape statistics were based around situations that weren't really rape at all!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go gather your supporters and bring the case to the supreme court... go ahead.
It isnít the case before them now, it simply isnít the issue, and isnít going to be the issue and nothing they decide will have any impact on it.
What may have an impact on is something you donít like discussed, and that is the decline of religion in America, as the vast majority of supporters of it are splinter cults of religious fanatics, often( but not always ) religous child molester cults.
I am willing to wager that your primary concern will not go before the supreme court in the next decade, want to take that wager?
Look Fruitloops. Your hobby is astronomy. Do you discuss space travel with your friends? Do you actually travel in space?

You are allowed to discuss going to Mars without actually doing it, and I am allowed to discuss polygamy without having a case before SCOTUS. OK Squeaky? Thanks.

P.S. "religious child molester cults"? WOW! Your bigotry and ignorance is showing.

P.P.S. You are a liar for saying I lament the decline of religion in America. You know this is not true, liar.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Fruitloops. Your hobby is astronomy. Do you discuss space travel with your friends? Do you actually travel in space?
You are allowed to discuss going to Mars without actually doing it, and I am allowed to discuss polygamy without having a case before SCOTUS. OK Squeaky? Thanks.
P.S. "religious child molester cults"? WOW! Your bigotry and ignorance is showing.
P.P.S. You are a liar for saying I lament the decline of religion in America. You know this is not true, liar.
Gays = paedophiles.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is! Mary coss and her 1 in 4 women rape statistics were based around situations that weren't really rape at all!
If all sex that women have is rape, but 1 in 4 getting raped werent really getting raped at all, how does that make any sence? You pluck this crap out of the air and pass it off as fact.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>

...I donít believe you support same sex marriage or you would not attack those in support and defend those opposed, and use the same tactics they use to attack it.
There's that paranoia I have mentioned.

What possible motive would I have to trick you and lie about supporting same sex marriage? If I didn't support it, I'd tell you! You know me well enough to know I am not shy about expressing my opinions.

You're paranoid. And you're also pretty ignorant about poly. And I believe you are bigoted too and against it's decriminalization.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Older? Nah! I bet you're really young, wild, and evil inside! A perfect target to burn on the youthful energies of satan! Oh reasuring yourself! Lying to yourself! Feel better? No! Inside you still *feel* weaker, and more vulnerable! Folly of youth! Suppress your feelings of intimidation and inferioty? Yes BOY? Eh BOY?
You are such a bad a$$!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to YouTube.com

Search within YouTube for "go to Mona's church" Then you'll see Jane Dodo in all his glory as "Mona Lott"! Warning! Not for the squeamish!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that paranoia I have mentioned.
What possible motive would I have to trick you and lie about supporting same sex marriage? If I didn't support it, I'd tell you! You know me well enough to know I am not shy about expressing my opinions.
You're paranoid. And you're also pretty ignorant about poly. And I believe you are bigoted too and against it's decriminalization.
Oh there is no trick, it is simple bait and switch

I donít care about Poly, nothing in the current debate and nothing coming out of the supreme court will have any effect on it.

It simply isnít the issue, or any issue that very many people even care about
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
If all sex that women have is rape, but 1 in 4 getting raped werent really getting raped at all, how does that make any sence? You pluck this crap out of the air and pass it off as fact.
I said fascist women and feminists say they have been raped, when the sex was consensual.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are indifferent to polygamy. Fine. Why all the hostility then? Is it just me? YUK!YUK!YUK!
I don't see any compelling reasons not to allow polygamy. Probably the biggest reason I get against it is paranoid fear that it's a trick to sabotage same sex marriage. You are guilty of this thinking.
I used to watch big love on HBO and all I could think about is how in the hell can this dude afford three wives? I can barely afford the one I have. The shoes alone a guy would have to be pulling down over a mill a year, and if they are all PMSing at the same time. Holy moly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to watch big love on HBO and all I could think about is how in the hell can this dude afford three wives? I can barely afford the one I have. The shoes alone a guy would have to be pulling down over a mill a year, and if they are all PMSing at the same time. Holy moly.
Yup! Or a woman with three husbands! Imagine her beer bill!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you jackin it when you wrote this? Disturbing to say the least.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you masterbate to polygamy themes? A wierd fetishist you are! God will burn you to a black potato!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is no trick, it is simple bait and switch
I donít care about Poly, nothing in the current debate and nothing coming out of the supreme court will have any effect on it.
It simply isnít the issue, or any issue that very many people even care about
Same can be said for same sex marriage. Most people don't care. They need groceries and jobs and pesky stuff like that. Doesn't mean we can't discuss it.

Why don't you use a little Rose_NoHo speak and say polygamy is a "non-issue". And tell the judge too! But your honor. It's a non issue!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,501 - 154,520 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••