Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,174

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177151 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you masterbate to polygamy themes? A wierd fetishist you are! God will burn you to a black potato!
I love potatos!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177152 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why disturbing? It tells the young know it all lout he isn't as valued to the world as he things he is! He is worthless but yet so precious! He's a new piece of filth!
I ment the jackin part was disturbing dip$hit.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177153 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many ( not all ) cases of poly marriage today are one man and many individual women on public assistance. And of course the splinter cults in the news that are basically forcing underage girls into marriage with older men.
But there are some that are totally adult and consensual and not a welfare scam, I have no problem at all with those people.
The problem is there is a lot of stigma they will have to overcome caused by some of the practitioners
very little is like what you see on HBO
What about NAMBLA?
The North American Man/Boy Love Association.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177154 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>That is not what you said. scroll up and re-read your posts. You said it now, but not then, you should have said it then so you wouldnt have to say it now, but you didnt but you shouldnt have said it anyway cause you are wrong now just as you were then even though you just said it now. Got it?
I get your halt intellectually nonsensical half witty shit just about!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177155 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many ( not all ) cases of poly marriage today are one man and many individual women on public assistance. And of course the splinter cults in the news that are basically forcing underage girls into marriage with older men.
But there are some that are totally adult and consensual and not a welfare scam, I have no problem at all with those people.
The problem is there is a lot of stigma they will have to overcome caused by some of the practitioners
very little is like what you see on HBO
I support same sex marriage as long as you're not on public assistance, a welfare scam or basically forcing underage girls into marriage with older women.

Then I have no problem with it!

Look Squeaky. It goes without saying we are talking about committed consensual adults. OK? Your ignorance and bigotry is showing.
Commie flaming Karl

Monrovia, CA

#177156 Jan 25, 2013
Get a country and stay there you out of townes posters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177157 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I love potatos!
In Brooklyn we call 'em "mickeys" (with love to the Irish). You take a nice fat unpeeled russet and you throw it in the wood fire till it's done.

Skip the candyass foil wrap don't be such a pussy! Right on the coals till done. Brush it off and eat it with a gob of butter and a quart of beer.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177158 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What about NAMBLA?
The North American Man/Boy Love Association.
You a member? Good to see ya getting out some. Its most likely getting stinky and sticky in your parents basement.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177159 Jan 25, 2013
Commie flaming Karl wrote:
Get a country and stay there you out of townes posters.
Your town sucks.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177160 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the Disney thread? No.
Then why are you here, Goofy?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177161 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In Brooklyn we call 'em "mickeys" (with love to the Irish). You take a nice fat unpeeled russet and you throw it in the wood fire till it's done.
Skip the candyass foil wrap don't be such a pussy! Right on the coals till done. Brush it off and eat it with a gob of butter and a quart of beer.
Classy..........
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177162 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah that is the way we did it camping when I was a kid. Never too much butter, and the real stuff not parkay!LOL
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177163 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same can be said for same sex marriage. Most people don't care. They need groceries and jobs and pesky stuff like that. Doesn't mean we can't discuss it.
Why don't you use a little Rose_NoHo speak and say polygamy is a "non-issue". And tell the judge too! But your honor. It's a non issue!
Where is polygamy mentioned in this case? Nowhere.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177164 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support same sex marriage as long as you're not on public assistance, a welfare scam or basically forcing underage girls into marriage with older women.
Then I have no problem with it!
Look Squeaky. It goes without saying we are talking about committed consensual adults. OK? Your ignorance and bigotry is showing.
Don't forget NAMBLA! They were a homosexual pedo male gay promoting man sex with boy evil homosexuality.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177165 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You a member? Good to see ya getting out some. Its most likely getting stinky and sticky in your parents basement.
No, I'm not. What are you doing in your basement cheeky? Hiding from your matriarchial rapist wife BOY?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177166 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you here, Goofy?
Attempting to discuss equality. Despite the silly Janey-Doody troll from Joisey!

Do you think marriage should be allowed for two brothers? Two sisters? Sister and brother? I do.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177167 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Where is polygamy mentioned in this case? Nowhere.
Where is a post of yours with any substance whatsoever or one even mentioning the judge? Nowhere.

Do you support legalizing same sex polygamy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177169 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Classy..........
Like you got lotsa class miss thing! Too Funny!

I bet if a big stwong handsome prince in a leotard suggested my potato recipe you'd be gushing over it!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Janey Doody!
OoTqP

Monrovia, CA

#177170 Jan 25, 2013
Why didn't those "out of towners" quit posting?

Must be that they are not real smart.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177171 Jan 25, 2013
Evil gays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 71,088
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info