Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,930

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177047 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been married a long time.... have 4 grown children and 3 grandchildren, I have occasionally worked with and around homosexuals all my life, My wife has as well, in fact I have employees that are.
And you are wrong, everyone with any kind of knowledge at all knows for a fact you are wrong.
WHAT???? Surely not! So you think homosexuals can love a man just like love developeds for a women? You are bongers indeed!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177048 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
satans poopLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL
You are one of them! GOT IT HITLER!??!?!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177049 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun with the Bozo's today, will be busy this afternoon.
Cheers!
No one cares jackass! And I ain't lying.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177050 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun with the Bozo's today, will be busy this afternoon.
Cheers!
Ill do my best to not let large/ratchet get the best of me.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177051 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT???? Surely not! So you think homosexuals can love a man just like love developeds for a women? You are bongers indeed!
Love is love, even you should know that. For instance, only a mother could love you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177052 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill do my best to not let large/ratchet get the best of me.
Not likely, it is Dr Evil and Mini-me
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177053 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of them! GOT IT HITLER!??!?!
Hitler? Dont think so. But I do like the band Hinder.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177054 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is love, even you should know that. For instance, only a mother could love you.
A mothers love would be slighty different to a fathers. But a man can't appreciate and love another man who is equal.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177055 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A mothers love would be slighty different to a fathers. But a man can't appreciate and love another man who is equal.
Not in your world(wherever the hell that is) but in the real world that is the way it is.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177056 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
But a man can't appreciate and love another man who is equal.
Where's your data?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177057 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> Where's your data?
It is in the Ratchet Bible, everyone knows that.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177058 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> Where's your data?
What would you know? GET OUT OF HEAR LIL BOY OF SATAN!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177059 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know? GET OUT OF HEAR LIL BOY OF SATAN!
You go!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177060 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know? GET OUT OF HEAR LIL BOY OF SATAN!
Just as I already knew.... you don't have any.
JaneDoo

Monrovia, CA

#177061 Jan 24, 2013
It's a Jane-Doo to you too.

You stinkin "out of towners" posters.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177062 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I already knew.... you don't have any.
More proof than you! Haven't been in a relationship? Too young to understand the difference between men and women?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177064 Jan 24, 2013
JaneDoo wrote:
It's a Jane-Doo to you too.
You stinkin "out of towners" posters.
Jane Dodo's town sucks. And so does yours.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177065 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof than you! Haven't been in a relationship? Too young to understand the difference between men and women?
I'm older than you, you flaming dumbass. You can't back up one single word you've written, because it's all your opinion, and that's not based on facts.
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

#177066 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm older than you, you flaming dumbass. You can't back up one single word you've written, because it's all your opinion, and that's not based on facts.
lets look at another offering by our resident angry childish troll..
that's some good trollin' mona...

what job did you have at GE?
Did you ever have kids?

"flaming"...
I love your consistency...
now call him the r word like you love to use...
jersey at its finest!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177067 Jan 24, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
lets look at another offering by our resident angry childish troll..
that's some good trollin' mona...
what job did you have at GE?
Did you ever have kids?
"flaming"...
I love your consistency...
now call him the r word like you love to use...
jersey at its finest!
Let's look at yet another off-topic post by our resident fake lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 min Just saying 15,988
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min J RULES 69,321
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr brasso 2,263
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr just a post 5,064
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••