Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
154,401 - 154,420 of 200,622 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
ShutterBugs

Monrovia, CA

#177025 Jan 24, 2013
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the forground.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177026 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink the cheap sh!t. And I piss razor blades and concertina wire! I'm real Navy, coastie.
Haze Gray and Underway!
But I'm off topic, you know how I get tough guy.
LOL, I have a neighbor across the street that drinks Keystone

Some of the more commercial stuff isnít too bad, Fat Tire, or Barrel Trolley amber.

But a 6 pack will last me more than a week ( chuckle ) Rum is a different story, I do like a nightcap
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177027 Jan 24, 2013
ShutterBugs wrote:
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the forground.
Your town sucks. My town is cool. My town floats.
ShutterBugs

Monrovia, CA

#177028 Jan 24, 2013
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background. aS FOR FLOATING IT SURE DOES ON YOUR EXTRAMINT.L
Billie Tugave Waggotu

Sonoma, CA

#177029 Jan 24, 2013
Bar Harbor Ellie wrote:
Dad says it is silly to force gays to marry lesbitans and I guess he is right. They will not get along and then there will be abortions and then all the people get mad and need to be armed and then there will be noise and the lease will be broken and then there are charges and then the lawyers are involved and nobody wins save the bailiff with hurting feet and the really old Judge and his chief clerk who gets to tell all the scrubby details at one of my Dad's do-wah barbecues for all his stuffy friends.
Yew must be a teabagger too. I like tea and so will vote whatever way they say. They know what is what and who is who at the moment they become who they is and after who they was later than now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177030 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in it whatsoever! I was using logic to refute the claims of satan! Yes, satan is actually posting on this thread under some screen name! Either Big D or Jane Dodo, or perhaps both, probably.
Most likely Jane Dodo.

Big D is just a run of the mill dummy. Not in league with Satan. Satan turned him down. Too whiny. Would never make a good demon. Lacks credibility.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177031 Jan 24, 2013
ShutterBugs wrote:
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background. aS FOR FLOATING IT SURE DOES ON YOUR EXTRAMINT.L
That's me! Extra minty!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177032 Jan 24, 2013
Billie Tugave Waggotu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yew must be a teabagger too. I like tea and so will vote whatever way they say. They know what is what and who is who at the moment they become who they is and after who they was later than now.
Yes. I like tea also. It is very good for you. That's why I joined the tea party too.

I also disagree with forcing gays to marry lesbians. So I am against that gay marriage thing. I think every one should be able to marry who they want.

Stop gay marriage! Vote tea party!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177033 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>

hahahahaha
ahahahahhaha

ahhaahah
ahahhahahaah
ahahahahah
ahahahhaha
YUK!YUK!YUK!
ShutterBugs

Monrovia, CA

#177034 Jan 24, 2013
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background sinking in to the obyes.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177035 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a homosexual, Im an American interested in justice, even for those different than myself.
How long have you been married for? You must know that homosexuals don't really love each other! So you are saying their love is unrelatable and they are complete aliens? Well, that is correct I suppose.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177036 Jan 24, 2013
ShutterBugs wrote:
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background sinking in to the obyes.
My house floats, so tough luck tough guy!

P.S. Your town sucks.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177037 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been married for? You must know that homosexuals don't really love each other! So you are saying their love is unrelatable and they are complete aliens? Well, that is correct I suppose.
You are some sort of alien thats for sure.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177039 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are some sort of alien thats for sure.
Noooooo prooooffffff!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177040 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooooo prooooffffff!
Yes I do. It is in the Ratchet Bible.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177042 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. It is in the Ratchet Bible.
There is only the bible, not the ratchet bible turd of satan! Satans poop! ARRRGGHGJGGJGJHGD WICKEDNESS IS EVILLL!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177043 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been married a long time.... have 4 grown children and 3 grandchildren, I have occasionally worked with and around homosexuals all my life, My wife has as well, in fact I have employees that are.

And you are wrong, everyone with any kind of knowledge at all knows for a fact you are wrong.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177044 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only the bible, not the ratchet bible turd of satan! Satans poop! ARRRGGHGJGGJGJHGD WICKEDNESS IS EVILLL!
You are evil! that is why you speak in tongues!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177045 Jan 24, 2013
satans poopLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177046 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evil! that is why you speak in tongues!
Have fun with the Bozo's today, will be busy this afternoon.

Cheers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,087
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr papersup 15,971
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info