Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176891 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:2. Nothing I posted was hateful. It is simply reality.
Smile.
The desire to lessen the happiness of others is in itself hateful

I probably should not worry about your hatred, as you are losing power, and justice is being done in spite of your hatred

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#176894 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions... historically
There are some religions that claim each individual family has their own God
True, But how many true Gods? You seem to practice spitting your religion of the belief life started from the puddle of crud, you too have your gods. I know many gay people that have a belief of a higher power, why do u insult so many people?

Elk Grove, CA

#176895 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably should not worry about your hatred, as you are losing power, and justice is being done in spite of your hatred
All you do is spit hate on every thread for people of faith, seems you are talking to yourself.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176897 Jan 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the anti-gay crowd is calling for polygamy and marrying close relatives. They seem to have a fascination with it.
Fortunately, their numbers are dwindling.
Gee whiz, what with the way that you pro-gays call every group that doesn't support your cause "dwindling", it won't be long before all we have left are the gays, then we will become extinct.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176898 Jan 23, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid, YOU look it up, I already know the facts. Straight people know what actions to take. You go and waste your time, if it pleases you. Why would we go for a nasty old garbage chute, when we have the real, genuine thing ? Your tinfoil beanie is screwed on too tight.., and cross-threaded.
Most men using the "nasty old garbage chute" have the "real, genuine thing" an inch away. Why not ask them?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176899 Jan 23, 2013
dounle edged wrote:
Now some terrorist-muslim asses is going to be shreaded, women in combat do not back down and they are ruthless.
Leon Panetta has removed the ban on women, and watch as they hard edged ladies parade the stupid MEN who fight aginst them around in a circle.
Now, that sounds like some big fun. Women are as hard as steel.

Elk Grove, CA

#176900 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, if religion isn't off-topic, then neither is discussion about polygamy, or incest, correct ?
I agree, Bigot Dope goes on every thread and spits hate for those that believe in a higher power.
Folders

Monrovia, CA

#176901 Jan 23, 2013
The best stupid topic on topix so far, needless to say it's already been decided, so you pigs feeted GOP, Republican Tea Party parrot-heads. Shove OFF.

Santa Monica, CA

#176902 Jan 23, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are racist, that is why you voted for Obammy, because he is black.
Not true. There was no way I was going to vote to put Palin a heartbeat away from the Presidency, and no way I was going to vote for someone who has utter contempt for 47% of Americans.
Bruno wrote:
He is a lier, he hasn't done what he said he would do the first time around.
Wow, that would be a first for a politician.
Bruno wrote:
I guess his wife can go on more 10 million dollar vacation for the next four years. It is too obvious that she is sticking it to the white people. Go play with yourself
Must hurt you to have a black president. LOL. You dumb fundie racist.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176903 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot, my statement was that most people who have anal sex are straight. Are you claiming that statement is a lie? I didn't say anything about per capita. Though frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's pretty much the same.
You are using a ...wait a minute, I almost gave you a direct answer, but as you cannot be bothered to give fair responses to me, when asked, I will not give you any, either.... You lie, and you are a racist and a hater. Why are the pro-gay crowd such fundies, or some old shit like that....Randy's Law: Roses Law turns responsible parents into morons, like magic.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176904 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, bigfoot, you are against equal rights. That's really unAmerican!
Men have no business being married to me...Wait a minute, another close call to giving a straight answer. You are a hater and a racist and a hetero-phobe. Why are the pro-gay crowd such fundies, or some old shit like that ? Randy's Law: Roses Law turns responsible parents into morons, just like magic...

Santa Monica, CA

#176905 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The argument marriage desecration proponants have no defense for;
Marriage is a cross cultural (common to every culture in history)
constraint (defines a unique relationship)
on evolutionary mating behavior (so powerful that it equates to the desire to air and food).
But it's not a valid argument, you worthless sack of crap.
Marriage is a legal contract. We should get equal protection under the law. You can't "desecrate" a legal contract. That's a religious concept. Let the church worry about such nonsense.
KiMare wrote:
President Obama's description, "the love we commit to each other", is no more than a friendship. A description that fits numerous relationships that then must be defined as 'marriage'.
It is an attempt to dumb down marriage to a friendship so an imposter relationship can impose itself in a futile attempt to look normal.
That's rich coming from a self-described "monster mutation".
KiMare wrote:
Ignorantly, it denies the reality that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it stands distinct.
Even more telling, it exposes the insecurity of a relationship that is unable to stand on it's own merits.
Even if a court tries to impose it's ruling on reality, even a child will always be able to tell the difference between marriage and gay couples. Especially if one couple is mom and dad.
You think our rights should depend on our genes. Well, should you be able to marry? After all, you have both sets. Pr should you be able to marry twice? Once for your female genes, and once for your male genes?
What do you think?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176906 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, Bill, Mike said that you were big on having statistics. I'll pass, on the propaganda...
Yes. Bill knows how many straight men are doing their wives and girlfriends up the butt at any given moment! And he will quote you the statistics loudly!

He found out from the rainbow handbook that more straights do butt sex than gays. This makes Bill very proud and happy! But Bill doesn't understand statistics.

So Bill refuses to accept the fact that most gay men do butt sex and most straight men do not. By a factor of about 2 to 1. This makes Bill mad at me.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Bill.

Santa Monica, CA

#176907 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A 14 year old boy rapist should be beaten to death? You poor excuse for a human being! He could have been abused himself! Or he could be confused! You dirty little ingrate! No, he shouldn't be beaten to death. The death penalty is only warrented if a rapist rapes a minor, not a fully grown adult. You make me sick!
Confused? WTF would he think he was doing? Do you know what rape is, you moron?
There is never an excuse for rape. Sometimes killing a person can be justified, sometimes theft, but never rape.

Santa Monica, CA

#176908 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a man stupid. And that is not proof, lol.
Um, that was the point, your being a man. I was making a joke out of your BS that adults make children gay, that's why I said:
You showed your privates to an underage girl, and she said, "Ugh! I think I'll become a lesbian!"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176909 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh my ! If you don't know about banned accounts, you are missing a vital lesson in this forum. If you type in things that the gays don't like, you will be banned. If you type in messages that are not politically correct (gay friendly), you will be banned. I have been banned 5 times now, and Mike has, as well. You have noticed that some have green boxes next to their posts ? Those are the registered posters, As I have been, 5 time prior. Anyone with a white box, as you and I and mike, and many others have, to the left of the posts, are simply non-registered posters. Welcome to the Censored Forum.
Yes. Good Advice.

When you begin to win an argument with a protected poster, you will be shadow banned. Poof! There goes another registered profile! I always notice my posts are not getting the usual bad judge-its. Or any at all. Because no one sees them.

The moral of the story is, don't register. And stay prepared to change your nic. Like a criminal wanted by the thought police in some third world dictatorship. Nice!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#176910 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:2. Nothing I posted was hateful. It is simply reality.
Smile.
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Some day you will realize that confronting denial is an act of love.

Truth will never lose it's power, only denial.

You know that, that is why you are afraid of what I say.

:-)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176911 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
And i am sorry if I upset you, it was unintentional. I forgot to click on "reply to post" when I re-typed my reply to rose, or Chongo, as I call him, as he has the mentality of an ape.
Momma is a real sweetie. I bet she ain't mad.
Bar Harbor Ellie

Sonoma, CA

#176912 Jan 23, 2013
Dad says it is silly to force gays to marry lesbitans and I guess he is right. They will not get along and then there will be abortions and then all the people get mad and need to be armed and then there will be noise and the lease will be broken and then there are charges and then the lawyers are involved and nobody wins save the bailiff with hurting feet and the really old Judge and his chief clerk who gets to tell all the scrubby details at one of my Dad's do-wah barbecues for all his stuffy friends.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176913 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot, my statement was that most people who have anal sex are straight. Are you claiming that statement is a lie? I didn't say anything about per capita. Though frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's pretty much the same.
Yes that is true! But of course simply because there are many many more straights than gays.

We could also say most good people are straight. Or most smart people are straight. Or even most insane people are straight. But it means nothing! Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics!

Most gay men have anal sex and most straight men do not have anal sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Abolish The Fed 70,063
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info