Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,741

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176945 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh first off, fleas do carry disease, and second of all if im dead and in hell I cant possibly rot there. In a casket, after a while I will rot. Just keepin it real for ya. If they are friends with benefits, that is still a relationship
They don't carry deadly diseases moron. The flies did not cause the second plague. No, they are not in a relationship. They are friends that travel around fuckface!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176946 Jan 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused? WTF would he think he was doing? Do you know what rape is, you moron?
There is never an excuse for rape. Sometimes killing a person can be justified, sometimes theft, but never rape.
Killing a young rapist is never justified. A rapist boy could have been raped himself. Why never an excuse to rape an evil person anyway? And rape could come from the reasons that cause it! Power and sexually pleasure and sexual control could originate from confusion of sex and wanting to unleash it, or have control because he was controlled and therefore confused about sex and violence fool! You are extremely naive!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176947 Jan 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you wouldn't trivialize the rape of an adult if that adult were you.
How very naive! Rape shouldn't be trivialised, but it certainly is not as tragic as a child being raped! Children can feel guilty, used, weak, hurt, emotionally and sexually vulnerable, and emotionally repressed and confused about sex, and a rage they want to fufill! I'm surprised you didn't already know this!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176948 Jan 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:2. Nothing I posted was hateful. It is simply reality.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Some day you will realize that confronting denial is an act of love.
Truth will never lose it's power, only denial.
You know that, that is why you are afraid of what I say.
:-)
someday you will, and then you will understand that I donít hate you

I am confronting your denials

but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176949 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
someday you will, and then you will understand that I donít hate you
I am confronting your denials
but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
OY! First thing in the morning and Big D is off topic yet again harping on and on about religion.

Then when I mention MARRIAGE he stomps his feet clenches his fisties and has a hissy fit and screams I am off topic!

Priceless!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176950 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OY! First thing in the morning and Big D is off topic yet again harping on and on about religion.
Then when I mention MARRIAGE he stomps his feet clenches his fisties and has a hissy fit and screams I am off topic!
Priceless!
I was responding to someone else, why arent you telling them to stay on topic?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176951 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to someone else, why arent you telling them to stay on topic?
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Off Topic yet again!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176952 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
someday you will, and then you will understand that I donít hate you
I am confronting your denials
but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
Gawd, you are corny!

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176953 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Off Topic yet again!
because you donít actually give a darn about on-topic, you never did, so I will just ignore it as usual
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176954 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
someday you will, and then you will understand that I donít hate you
I am confronting your denials
but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
We don't need your advise lil dope. Forget all about saying you don't hate us. We already know this. You've got a lot to figure out.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176955 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
because you donít actually give a darn about on-topic, you never did, so I will just ignore it as usual
Now this comment is really really off topic, so get off topix! GET OFF TOPIX!
Nos is faster

Monrovia, CA

#176956 Jan 24, 2013
Same crippled mental midgets posting from "out of towners" kingdom hall.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#176957 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most gay men have anal sex. Most straight men don't.
1. Do most gay men have anal sex as their primary form of sex?

2. Not quite "most" yet, but very nearly half of heterosexual men ADMITTED to having anal sex in a study just a few years old.(You have to ask how many more didn't admit it.)

Educate yourself.

http://io9.com/5873230/the-cdc-wants-you-to-k...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176958 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this comment is really really off topic, so get off topix! GET OFF TOPIX!
It is Mikes's Mini-Me

LOL
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176959 Jan 24, 2013
Against out of towners blacks!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176960 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
because you donít actually give a darn about on-topic, you never did, so I will just ignore it as usual
Off Topic.

Just try and not harp on religion fundie!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176961 Jan 24, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Do most gay men have anal sex as their primary form of sex?
2. Not quite "most" yet, but very nearly half of heterosexual men ADMITTED to having anal sex in a study just a few years old.(You have to ask how many more didn't admit it.)
Educate yourself.
http://io9.com/5873230/the-cdc-wants-you-to-k...
Frankie is unteachable.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176962 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this comment is really really off topic, so get off topix! GET OFF TOPIX!
Ain't Big D cute with his off topic whining about others being off topic? Then he goes on and on about God.

Priceless.
Mangroved

Monrovia, CA

#176963 Jan 24, 2013
Same crippled mental midgets posting from "out of towners" kingdom hall. P.S. religion keeps the bigots happy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176964 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Off Topic.
Just try and not harp on religion fundie!
No thanks coming from you that means absolutely nothing, we have had to suffer weeks of you harping on the same subject

But like most little kids, you cant take what you dish out

I wonít bring up religion, but if anyone else brings it up, I will certainly respond :)

what is good for the goose....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,695
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Tue mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
Review: Salazar Auto Repair (Sep '13) Mar 10 fed up 3
News Ezekiel Lopez-Figueroa at his sentencing this m... (Dec '11) Mar 5 Carlos Slim 14
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Mar 3 Joe Balls 1,530
News Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Mar 3 fed up 30
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]