Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,172

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176908 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a man stupid. And that is not proof, lol.
Um, that was the point, your being a man. I was making a joke out of your BS that adults make children gay, that's why I said:
You showed your privates to an underage girl, and she said, "Ugh! I think I'll become a lesbian!"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176909 Jan 23, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my ! If you don't know about banned accounts, you are missing a vital lesson in this forum. If you type in things that the gays don't like, you will be banned. If you type in messages that are not politically correct (gay friendly), you will be banned. I have been banned 5 times now, and Mike has, as well. You have noticed that some have green boxes next to their posts ? Those are the registered posters, As I have been, 5 time prior. Anyone with a white box, as you and I and mike, and many others have, to the left of the posts, are simply non-registered posters. Welcome to the Censored Forum.
Yes. Good Advice.

When you begin to win an argument with a protected poster, you will be shadow banned. Poof! There goes another registered profile! I always notice my posts are not getting the usual bad judge-its. Or any at all. Because no one sees them.

The moral of the story is, don't register. And stay prepared to change your nic. Like a criminal wanted by the thought police in some third world dictatorship. Nice!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#176910 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:2. Nothing I posted was hateful. It is simply reality.
Smile.
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The desire to lessen the happiness of others is in itself hateful
I probably should not worry about your hatred, as you are losing power, and justice is being done in spite of your hatred
Some day you will realize that confronting denial is an act of love.

Truth will never lose it's power, only denial.

You know that, that is why you are afraid of what I say.

:-)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176911 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
And i am sorry if I upset you, it was unintentional. I forgot to click on "reply to post" when I re-typed my reply to rose, or Chongo, as I call him, as he has the mentality of an ape.
Momma is a real sweetie. I bet she ain't mad.
Bar Harbor Ellie

Sonoma, CA

#176912 Jan 23, 2013
Dad says it is silly to force gays to marry lesbitans and I guess he is right. They will not get along and then there will be abortions and then all the people get mad and need to be armed and then there will be noise and the lease will be broken and then there are charges and then the lawyers are involved and nobody wins save the bailiff with hurting feet and the really old Judge and his chief clerk who gets to tell all the scrubby details at one of my Dad's do-wah barbecues for all his stuffy friends.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176913 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot, my statement was that most people who have anal sex are straight. Are you claiming that statement is a lie? I didn't say anything about per capita. Though frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's pretty much the same.
Yes that is true! But of course simply because there are many many more straights than gays.

We could also say most good people are straight. Or most smart people are straight. Or even most insane people are straight. But it means nothing! Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics!

Most gay men have anal sex and most straight men do not have anal sex.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176914 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, if religion isn't off-topic, then neither is discussion about polygamy, or incest, correct ?
Big D says religion is on topic but group MARRIAGE is off topic in a marriage thread.

He doesn't really believe it he just says it because he's mad at me for some reason, maybe something I said?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176915 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men using the "nasty old garbage chute" have the "real, genuine thing" an inch away. Why not ask them?
I like em both! I'll go back and forth if she'll let me! But that's just me.

P.S. Yeah, about an inch, sometimes up to 2!!

WOOOHOOO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176916 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Now, that sounds like some big fun. Women are as hard as steel.
Oh hell yeah! That's the first thing I thought when I heard the news. Poor enemy! They're in for the sh!t now. Hell hath no fury! Boy don't I know it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176917 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. There was no way I was going to vote to put Palin a heartbeat away from the Presidency, and no way I was going to vote for someone who has utter contempt for 47% of Americans.
<quoted text>
Wow, that would be a first for a politician.
<quoted text>
Must hurt you to have a black president. LOL. You dumb fundie racist.
Yeah. Now we got giggling Joe a heartbeat away. You'll be back in chains!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176918 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You are using a ...wait a minute, I almost gave you a direct answer, but as you cannot be bothered to give fair responses to me, when asked, I will not give you any, either.... You lie, and you are a racist and a hater. Why are the pro-gay crowd such fundies, or some old shit like that....Randy's Law: Roses Law turns responsible parents into morons, like magic.
Mike's Law. Rose_NoHo sucks.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176919 Jan 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Bill knows how many straight men are doing their wives and girlfriends up the butt at any given moment! And he will quote you the statistics loudly!
He found out from the rainbow handbook that more straights do butt sex than gays. This makes Bill very proud and happy! But Bill doesn't understand statistics.
So Bill refuses to accept the fact that most gay men do butt sex and most straight men do not. By a factor of about 2 to 1. This makes Bill mad at me.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Bill.
Poor Bill, perhaps he should go and listen to some pipes....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176920 Jan 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, Bigot Dope goes on every thread and spits hate for those that believe in a higher power.
Yeah, he seems to be real big on "my belief in nothing supersedes your belief in something"...

Santa Monica, CA

#176921 Jan 23, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
But you will still be labeled a second class citizen by many, espcially the Federal government. Your cult is crashing down on the rights of normal Americans. You have no pride in yourselves when having to force society to accecpt your twisted lifestyle.
Quit copy/pasting your "ideas" from fundie hate sites. Wait, that's redundant. Quit copy/pasting your "ideas" from fundie sites. Nobody can be forced to accept anything. And gay marriage doesn't crash down on anybody's rights. Don't like the idea? Don't marry someone of the same sex.

Santa Monica, CA

#176922 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I would enforce her to deal with it by herself. I would always help her, stupid! Rape is tragic, but not equivalent to destroying someones life if it is only an adult being raped.
Bet you wouldn't trivialize the rape of an adult if that adult were you.
Vios

Monrovia, CA

#176923 Jan 23, 2013
Pop Culture is way better than a "out of towners" posting fools.

Santa Monica, CA

#176924 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh my ! If you don't know about banned accounts, you are missing a vital lesson in this forum. If you type in things that the gays don't like, you will be banned. If you type in messages that are not politically correct (gay friendly), you will be banned. I have been banned 5 times now, and Mike has, as well. You have noticed that some have green boxes next to their posts ? Those are the registered posters, As I have been, 5 time prior. Anyone with a white box, as you and I and mike, and many others have, to the left of the posts, are simply non-registered posters. Welcome to the Censored Forum.
You were banned because you are so ugly! You face...damn! LOLSER.

Santa Monica, CA

#176925 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
And i am sorry if I upset you, it was unintentional. I forgot to click on "reply to post" when I re-typed my reply to rose, or Chongo, as I call him, as he has the mentality of an ape.
You are so ugly, you were banned.
You are so dumb, you can't tell a woman from a man.
And, dummy, humans are apes. Not so sure about bigfoots...
LOLSER.

Santa Monica, CA

#176926 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You are using a ...wait a minute, I almost gave you a direct answer, but as you cannot be bothered to give fair responses to me, when asked, I will not give you any, either.... You lie, and you are a racist and a hater. Why are the pro-gay crowd such fundies, or some old shit like that....Randy's Law: Roses Law turns responsible parents into morons, like magic.
I do hate you, that I don't deny.
But you can't come up with a single lie I've told. I'm telling the truth when I say most men into anal sex are straight. I've asked you many times to name a race I don't like. You can't because I don't care about people's race.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176927 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit copy/pasting your "ideas" from fundie hate sites. Wait, that's redundant. Quit copy/pasting your "ideas" from fundie sites. Nobody can be forced to accept anything. And gay marriage doesn't crash down on anybody's rights. Don't like the idea? Don't marry someone of the same sex.
Can you please post links to these "fundie hate sites" you always reference? Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min scirocco 71,045
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info