Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,968

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#176730 Jan 22, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You con dumbs are such racists. Having a black president must really upset you! I laugh at your anger!
You are racist, that is why you voted for Obammy, because he is black. He is a lier, he hasn't done what he said he would do the first time around. I guess his wife can go on more 10 million dollar vacation for the next four years. It is too obvious that she is sticking it to the white people. Go play with yourself
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176734 Jan 22, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, momma, I was (I thought) replying to rose_no_ho, but I was in the middle of doing something else, and had used my banned account to make the reply, then I saw it hadn't been posted, and simply typed in the message. Not to you, to rose-no-ho. Sorry for the mix-up..
:-D
Thank you I was broken hearted what do you mean by banned account I thought this was a OPEN form so it's ok as long as we don't offend anyone I guess the revolution will not be broadcast
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176735 Jan 22, 2013
North East Jade wrote:
Has anyone seen a naked man wearing a tutu chasin a little boy around with a rubber dubber?
There he goes!
"CMERE YA LIL BASTARD!"
Nope but t have seen a grown man with a tutu chasing a big girl she lost the race ME
And it was not rubber (smile)
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176736 Jan 22, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are racist, that is why you voted for Obammy, because he is black. He is a lier, he hasn't done what he said he would do the first time around. I guess his wife can go on more 10 million dollar vacation for the next four years. It is too obvious that she is sticking it to the white people. Go play with yourself
Are you serious sticking it to white people look on all your money white white white at the media white white white look at the majority of land owners
white white white it's pretty bad if America says hey after Bush let's vote for this n...ga anything has to better than what we had how could you just mess up everything Land Air Economy and his excuse I had the wrong advisors WOW my bag sorry let me put the U.S on lay-away or better yet a yard sell hey China you want your money file a Unlawful Detainer take me jail throw away jail lock me up I am not afraid o f getting f.... Mr President stop that is the wrong speech

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#176738 Jan 23, 2013
The argument marriage desecration proponants have no defense for;

Marriage is a cross cultural (common to every culture in history)
constraint (defines a unique relationship)
on evolutionary mating behavior (so powerful that it equates to the desire to air and food).

President Obama's description, "the love we commit to each other", is no more than a friendship. A description that fits numerous relationships that then must be defined as 'marriage'.

It is an attempt to dumb down marriage to a friendship so an imposter relationship can impose itself in a futile attempt to look normal. Ignorantly, it denies the reality that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it stands distinct.

Even more telling, it exposes the insecurity of a relationship that is unable to stand on it's own merits.

Even if a court tries to impose it's ruling on reality, even a child will always be able to tell the difference between marriage and gay couples. Especially if one couple is mom and dad.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176741 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the woman would beat him to death while he's disabled with pain. Or any rapist or any age.
A 14 year old boy rapist should be beaten to death? You poor excuse for a human being! He could have been abused himself! Or he could be confused! You dirty little ingrate! No, he shouldn't be beaten to death. The death penalty is only warrented if a rapist rapes a minor, not a fully grown adult. You make me sick!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176742 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You showed your privates to an underage girl, and she said, "Ugh! I think I'll become a lesbian!"?
<quoted text>
?
I'm a man stupid. And that is not proof, lol.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176743 Jan 23, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie. I never said anything to Mike about his quotes from the rainbow handbook. You are a liar. Provide a link to that post that you claim that I made, right now, and stop your lis.
You said they were stupid, and he was stupid, for not agreeing that it is puberty that determines pedophilia, and for him disagreeing with you that if he seeks a male he is still homosexual.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176745 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The argument marriage desecration proponants have no defense for;
Marriage is a cross cultural (common to every culture in history)
constraint (defines a unique relationship)
on evolutionary mating behavior (so powerful that it equates to the desire to air and food).
President Obama's description, "the love we commit to each other", is no more than a friendship. A description that fits numerous relationships that then must be defined as 'marriage'.
It is an attempt to dumb down marriage to a friendship so an imposter relationship can impose itself in a futile attempt to look normal. Ignorantly, it denies the reality that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it stands distinct.
Even more telling, it exposes the insecurity of a relationship that is unable to stand on it's own merits.
Even if a court tries to impose it's ruling on reality, even a child will always be able to tell the difference between marriage and gay couples. Especially if one couple is mom and dad.
Same Sex marriage already exists in several states, Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Maine, Maryland, Washington and the district of Colombia and California soon to follow, and the number is growing, also true with other nations, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, and is some parts of Brazil and that number is growing with legislation pending in Uruguay, France, Colombia, England, Finland, Luxembourg, New Zealand and Taiwan along with some jurisdictions in Australia, Mexico

You are on the wrong side of history, your hate will never be able to defeat what is right.

It didnít stop the slave from being freed, it didnít stop women from getting the vote, it wont stop us now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176746 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Sex marriage already exists in several states, Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Maine, Maryland, Washington and the district of Colombia and California soon to follow, and the number is growing, also true with other nations, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, and is some parts of Brazil and that number is growing with legislation pending in Uruguay, France, Colombia, England, Finland, Luxembourg, New Zealand and Taiwan along with some jurisdictions in Australia, Mexico
You are on the wrong side of history, your hate will never be able to defeat what is right.
It didnít stop the slave from being freed, it didnít stop women from getting the vote, it wont stop us now.
And it didn't stop Clinton from being impeached!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176747 Jan 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did it stop the decline of religion in America, it didnít stop our kicking God out of our schools, and putting believers back in their due place.

As our nation grows up and puts away beliefs in Santa-Jesus, there is so much more we can do to put away the prejudices of old, and bring justice to all Americans.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176748 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did it stop the decline of religion in America, it didnít stop our kicking God out of our schools, and putting believers back in their due place.
As our nation grows up and puts away beliefs in Santa-Jesus, there is so much more we can do to put away the prejudices of old, and bring justice to all Americans.
Take it to the religion threads or stop whining that poly MARRIAGE is off topic here because it isn't, you just say it is to avoid revealing your hypocrisy.

But religion is! So move it along reverend.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176749 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A 14 year old boy rapist should be beaten to death? You poor excuse for a human being! He could have been abused himself! Or he could be confused! You dirty little ingrate! No, he shouldn't be beaten to death. The death penalty is only warrented if a rapist rapes a minor, not a fully grown adult. You make me sick!
So if he was abused, or confused, that is a free ticket to go ahead and rape sombody? People like you are very dangerous to have walking around without supervision. No matter what age they are, they need to be punished fully. You make me sick. You clearly have never talked to anyone who has had that happen to them to be spewing out such idiotic, uninformed hor$e$hit. Rape is rape no matter what age. There is a special place reserved in hell for fu@%holes like you.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176750 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a man stupid. And that is not proof, lol.
No just a stupid man. Your postings are proof.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176751 Jan 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it to the impeachment threads or stop whining that religion is off topic here because it isn't, you just say it is to avoid revealing your hypocrisy.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Point... Set and Match.... again
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#176752 Jan 23, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious sticking it to white people look on all your money white white white at the media white white white look at the majority of land owners
white white white it's pretty bad if America says hey after Bush let's vote for this n...ga anything has to better than what we had how could you just mess up everything Land Air Economy and his excuse I had the wrong advisors WOW my bag sorry let me put the U.S on lay-away or better yet a yard sell hey China you want your money file a Unlawful Detainer take me jail throw away jail lock me up I am not afraid o f getting f.... Mr President stop that is the wrong speech
Blahahaha ... WTF are you on drugs or are you just stupid ?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#176753 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the wrong side of history, your hate will never be able to defeat what is right.It didnít stop the slave from being freed, it didnít stop women from getting the vote, it wont stop us now.
But you will still be labeled a second class citizen by many, espcially the Federal government. Your cult is crashing down on the rights of normal Americans. You have no pride in yourselves when having to force society to accecpt your twisted lifestyle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176754 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it to the impeachment threads or stop whining that religion is off topic here because it isn't, you just say it is to avoid revealing your hypocrisy.
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Point... Set and Match.... again
So religion is on topic in a marriage thread because you say so?

And marriage is off topic in a marriage thread because you say so?

See how you are?

Stupid, arrogant and blatantly dishonest.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176755 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
So if he was abused, or confused, that is a free ticket to go ahead and rape sombody? People like you are very dangerous to have walking around without supervision. No matter what age they are, they need to be punished fully. You make me sick. You clearly have never talked to anyone who has had that happen to them to be spewing out such idiotic, uninformed hor$e$hit. Rape is rape no matter what age. There is a special place reserved in hell for fu@%holes like you.
Its not a free ticket, what he is doing is wrong, but he is not fully responsible for his actions, he is a child. You don't put fire out with a fire, and punishing him would certainly not be using water to put it out. Rape is rape no matter what age, but for an older person, they should deal with it better, and will have a significantly less tragic effect than a young child being raped. So go fuck off!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176756 Jan 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So religion is on topic in a marriage thread because you say so?
And marriage is off topic in a marriage thread because you say so?
See how you are?
Stupid, arrogant and blatantly dishonest.
I will be laughing all day, I respond to yet another post of your harping on your impeachment obsession in a forum about same sex marriage, but I respond about the decline of religion ( and we all know who the opponents of same sex marriage are ) and you tell me to stay on topic.

Too funny, you have to try harder, I am wiping the floor with you before I have had my first cup of coffee. You cannot possibly argue that your impeachment fetish has anything to do with Same Sex marriage, so you are backpedaling into Poly marriage, anything but address your own issues.

come on... think just a moment before you post, you are making it way too easy for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 min zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Pizza 16,000
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr nickled 2,269
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr Eric 69,380
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search