Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
154,121 - 154,140 of 200,346 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You con dumbs are such racists. Having a black president must really upset you! I laugh at your anger!
The mad cackling of the wall-eyed lunatic..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet then you wanna hook up?
HELL NO!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You con dumbs are such racists. Having a black president must really upset you! I laugh at your anger!
I bet that you wish that you could believe all the things that you falsely accuse us of being, it must make you mad to know that you are wrong, as well as insane..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure spend a lot of time speculating about those "backstage passes". Something wrong with you that we haven't spotted yet ? We've already covered the insanity.
I bet you could drive a set of doubles up Rose_NoHo's backstage entrance! And pull a U turn and drive back the hell out again!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You call it "discrimination", we call it a "correction"...
Now I fully understand why we can't fix stupid.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, stupid, straight people make up the majority of any group. you know that. but the largest percentages of anal sex performers are gay. Per capita. But you knew that, too. More fraud. More cons. More lies...
No sunshine you are wrong, way more straight people pratice anal sex tne gay men. It should not be to difficult to look up.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you could drive a set of doubles up Rose_NoHo's backstage entrance! And pull a U turn and drive back the hell out again!
Awww arent you sweet, all conserended about others sex lives. Whats a matta you ain't got one. Thats right you lost your blow up doll. How sad, maybe an old intertube will work for ya.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>As I told you before, I you wish to marry more than one, hire a lawyer and file in the court system. That is just what the LGBT have done. I don't give two shiets about poly or incest marriage, neither have any thing to do with the subject, or same sex marriage for that matter. Now go fluck yourself.
See. You went and got mad, and I asked you to try not to. Try harder next time?

I don't wish to marry more than one person jackass. I want to have a discussion on marriage equality. But maybe you're too angry to do so?

Try and relax, Fruitloops.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See. You went and got mad, and I asked you to try not to. Try harder next time?
I don't wish to marry more than one person jackass. I want to have a discussion on marriage equality. But maybe you're too angry to do so?
Try and relax, Fruitloops.
Start a thread
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
With no fear of any type of collision ! With a 40-acre truck, a Peterbilt, in fact...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Awww arent you sweet, all conserended about others sex lives. Whats a matta you ain't got one. Thats right you lost your blow up doll. How sad, maybe an old intertube will work for ya.
No. No big concerns. Just mentioning that old bag Rose_NoHo's back entrance is no doubt very accomadating. Big enough to drive a diesel truck in and pull a U turn! It's a joke! Not really THAT big! But you get it right? HAR!HAR!HAR!

Perhaps you have been there? Did you have to strap a 2x4 across your ass sideways to keep from falling in? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Now I fully understand why we can't fix stupid.
We are not trying to fix you, silly, we are enjoying mocking you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No sunshine you are wrong, way more straight people pratice anal sex tne gay men. It should not be to difficult to look up.
Most gay men have anal sex. Most straight men don't have anal sex.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No sunshine you are wrong, way more straight people pratice anal sex tne gay men. It should not be to difficult to look up.
Don't be stupid, YOU look it up, I already know the facts. Straight people know what actions to take. You go and waste your time, if it pleases you. Why would we go for a nasty old garbage chute, when we have the real, genuine thing ? Your tinfoil beanie is screwed on too tight.., and cross-threaded.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Awww arent you sweet, all conserended about others sex lives. Whats a matta you ain't got one. Thats right you lost your blow up doll. How sad, maybe an old intertube will work for ya.
Your sad attempts at humor are second-rate, hell, fourth graders have you beat...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Start a thread
No.

You start a thread. On tin foil hats maybe!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
With no fear of any type of collision ! With a 40-acre truck, a Peterbilt, in fact...
And no weight limits! Probably violates all pollution standards in there. But remember, her gas is smart! It's smarter than everyone she disagrees with. But not as smart as this clown "Jizybird"!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We are not trying to fix you, silly, we are enjoying mocking you.
Jizy's gonna go home crying again soon. I told him earlier he's playing with the big boys and to be careful. But he's a real tough guy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't be stupid, YOU look it up, I already know the facts. Straight people know what actions to take. You go and waste your time, if it pleases you. Why would we go for a nasty old garbage chute, when we have the real, genuine thing ? Your tinfoil beanie is screwed on too tight.., and cross-threaded.
Yeah, Jizy's jokes are stupid.

I love that cross threaded crack!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I bet that you wish that you could believe all the things that you falsely accuse us of being, it must make you mad to know that you are wrong, as well as insane..
Yes. I truly believe Rose_NoHo is insane. On disability for it. Too whacky to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Eric 68,396
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr snodder 2,252
Tim Grobaty: Rock acts once reigned at old Mari... (Jun '10) Sun harry king 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Monterey: Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz expected ... Jul 25 Margaret Smith 6
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel Jul 24 Elders of Zion 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search