Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,707)

Showing posts 154,121 - 154,140 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big O Liars

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Not another screw up by john BainWhore from Ohio and his Haggy wife.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You also made a point to mikey about him being stupid for quoting the rainbow handbook. You have no right to do that, it was obvious mikey was being sarcastic, and didn't really believe a 17.99 being raped does not have a homosexual perpetraitor. You pretty much brought it on yourself. You attacked both me and mikey, so therefore mikey had absolutely a right to defend me, and I therefore had the right to defend him as well. Its only fair.
You lie. I never said anything to Mike about his quotes from the rainbow handbook. You are a liar. Provide a link to that post that you claim that I made, right now, and stop your lis.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you aren't married.....
More lies, from your side, and you..Are lies all that my detractors can produce ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>who are speaking of not me are you
No, momma, I was (I thought) replying to rose_no_ho, but I was in the middle of doing something else, and had used my banned account to make the reply, then I saw it hadn't been posted, and simply typed in the message. Not to you, to rose-no-ho. Sorry for the mix-up..
:-D

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all know that, jerky. Try and relax. You make me nervous with that tin foil hat and all.
So you think this restoral of rights is bad for poly? Why?
I think it bodes well for poly. Try not to get mad if you disagree Fruitloops! Just tell us why.
As I told you before, I you wish to marry more than one, hire a lawyer and file in the court system. That is just what the LGBT have done. I don't give two shiets about poly or incest marriage, neither have any thing to do with the subject, or same sex marriage for that matter. Now go fluck yourself.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am .
Sweet then you understand what the topic is.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No idiot, prop 8 is about the removal of an existing right, based on the lone aspect of two persons sex or sexuality.
You see dipshit at one time samesex marriage was legal in Calf. Prop 8 was desighned to remove that law based on the fact of homosexuality. Thats discrimination ya moron
You call it "discrimination", we call it a "correction"...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, stupid, most people who have anal sex are straight.
Actually, stupid, straight people make up the majority of any group. you know that. but the largest percentages of anal sex performers are gay. Per capita. But you knew that, too. More fraud. More cons. More lies...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But stupid, a woman doesn't have the right a man does, the right to marry a woman. And a man doesn't have the right a woman does, the right to marry a man. Even an idiot like you should be able to see that.
No, and that is as it should be. Men being off-limits to men, in marriage, and the corrollary. Even a fraud like you can argue against that, but it is useless.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's laughing because she gave some guy a backstage pass!
You sure spend a lot of time speculating about those "backstage passes". Something wrong with you that we haven't spotted yet ? We've already covered the insanity.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You con dumbs are such racists. Having a black president must really upset you! I laugh at your anger!
The mad cackling of the wall-eyed lunatic..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet then you wanna hook up?
HELL NO!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You con dumbs are such racists. Having a black president must really upset you! I laugh at your anger!
I bet that you wish that you could believe all the things that you falsely accuse us of being, it must make you mad to know that you are wrong, as well as insane..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure spend a lot of time speculating about those "backstage passes". Something wrong with you that we haven't spotted yet ? We've already covered the insanity.
I bet you could drive a set of doubles up Rose_NoHo's backstage entrance! And pull a U turn and drive back the hell out again!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You call it "discrimination", we call it a "correction"...
Now I fully understand why we can't fix stupid.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, stupid, straight people make up the majority of any group. you know that. but the largest percentages of anal sex performers are gay. Per capita. But you knew that, too. More fraud. More cons. More lies...
No sunshine you are wrong, way more straight people pratice anal sex tne gay men. It should not be to difficult to look up.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you could drive a set of doubles up Rose_NoHo's backstage entrance! And pull a U turn and drive back the hell out again!
Awww arent you sweet, all conserended about others sex lives. Whats a matta you ain't got one. Thats right you lost your blow up doll. How sad, maybe an old intertube will work for ya.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>As I told you before, I you wish to marry more than one, hire a lawyer and file in the court system. That is just what the LGBT have done. I don't give two shiets about poly or incest marriage, neither have any thing to do with the subject, or same sex marriage for that matter. Now go fluck yourself.
See. You went and got mad, and I asked you to try not to. Try harder next time?

I don't wish to marry more than one person jackass. I want to have a discussion on marriage equality. But maybe you're too angry to do so?

Try and relax, Fruitloops.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See. You went and got mad, and I asked you to try not to. Try harder next time?
I don't wish to marry more than one person jackass. I want to have a discussion on marriage equality. But maybe you're too angry to do so?
Try and relax, Fruitloops.
Start a thread
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
With no fear of any type of collision ! With a 40-acre truck, a Peterbilt, in fact...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,121 - 154,140 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search