Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176592 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more hilarious is to look at Mike posting off topic today, while telling others to post on topic
Hypocrite to the very core
ha ha. So funny! Mike's a hypocrite to the very core!

But let's get back on topic. Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage?

And off topic but you keep harping on it, why do you insist Clinton wasn't impeached, or he was but wasn't or whatever silly theory you go on and on about?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176593 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>I said "all your reasoning is a fallacy?" Really? LMFAO@you and your feeble-minded attempts at reading comprehension.
Yeah you did. But it doesn't matter, I know how mean, angry and dopey you are. So let's get back on topic.

Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176594 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for your On Topic post Mike
Everyone take a look at this... while he is telling others to post on topic :)
You're so silly!

Like a little kid who got his feelings hurt and now is gonna try and get me back! Keep trying jackass! It's fun!

Tell us why you think Clinton's impeachment failed, yet if you look it up it says he was impeached?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176595 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Youy thinking talking aobut the old story of an impeachment is on topic... so anything goes Mike
The fundamental reason for the decline of Christianity is their own doing, As science and knowledge advances there is less need for an invisible magic guy answer to everything. But more importantly as Christians have become overtly political, working to try and force their own believes on others through legislation they have lost their innocence
They are exposed as they hate group they have become.
Aw shuddup you dopey anti-fundie! Your worse than the real thing.

No one cares! This is a thread about equality, not Jesus.

Anyway, Jesus loves gays.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176596 Jan 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What's really funny is on the pot topic, Biggot Dope says he is invited to speak in schools...lol
Hope he doesn't go on and on about religion in our schools like he does here. Or tell try and convince them that Clinton's impeachment "failed".
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176597 Jan 22, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
If they arnt gay, than those words wont turn them gay. But even if it does, where is your proof?
Homosexuality comes from making the way the mindset views the same sex, mainly physically, which would confuse their sexual attraction system into viewing them as ideal offspring makers. Sexual attraction is based on how well someone is able to produce good offspring.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176598 Jan 22, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
If its that easy, cant you just trick them back? Just walk up and say look at that long hair dude over there. Ooooops, its a chick, congrats your not gay anymore! Yikes!
Its probably an impossiblitity to trick a grown up that they are gay, it mainly works on children, so it is merely a matter of protecting the new generation. I hope it won't be a mess. That is partly why I'm on here, to spread the truth. Hope it won't die out in 30 years.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176599 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you did. But it doesn't matter, I know how mean, angry and dopey you are.
Prove it. Oh... it doesn't matter. I guess that's why you wrote it the first time.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176600 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so silly!
Like a little kid who got his feelings hurt and now is gonna try and get me back! Keep trying jackass! It's fun!
Tell us why you think Clinton's impeachment failed, yet if you look it up it says he was impeached?
Little d, not Big D, lol.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176601 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
So let's get back on topic.
Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage?
What does THAT have to do with Prop8 being overturned?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176602 Jan 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality comes from making the way the mindset views the same sex, mainly physically, which would confuse their sexual attraction system into viewing them as ideal offspring makers. Sexual attraction is based on how well someone is able to produce good offspring.
hahahahaha you're funny.
mi66gt

Hemet, CA

#176604 Jan 22, 2013
The gay agenda being shoved down our throats and we the people have no power to stop it. We must learn of exceptional peoples sexual preferences as if that has anything to do with their accomplishments.
What about the hermaphrodites? These are truly the underrepresented in our great state of California. Where are the hermaphrodite actors and news casters?
Why are there no laws to protect and celebrate all the great accomplishments of hermaphrodites. This is obviously an area of modern discrimination that has yet to be addressed!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176606 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> What does THAT have to do with Prop8 being overturned?
Why does everything you post NEVER have any substance at all?

Why are your posts NEVER about Prop 8, but are always just dumb ad hominem and whining and complaining about me?

Do you think the same rights that monogamists enjoy should be extended to polygamists?

P.S. Since my posts bother you so much and since you never will discuss them or anything near the topic, why don't you just ignore me?

(But please don't! You're fun!) YUK!YUK!YUK!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176607 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha. So funny! Mike's a hypocrite to the very core!
But let's get back on topic. Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage?
And off topic but you keep harping on it, why do you insist Clinton wasn't impeached, or he was but wasn't or whatever silly theory you go on and on about?
Polygmay is not the topic of this forum, please try to stay on topic Mike

You also continuing to harp on your not understanding the impeachemnt is also not on topic Mike

So we will continue as we please

The problem with believers is that they will believe anything, Talking snake... no problem, a guy who is his own father, no problem, then they will go on to bleive that people can be made to be homosexual by others.

What we need to do is stop listening to people that are believers in any religon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176608 Jan 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Little d, not Big D, lol.
Big D as in dope.

Little tiny d as in dishonest little twerp!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176609 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha you're funny.
What does that have to do with prop 8 being overturned?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176610 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Oh... it doesn't matter. I guess that's why you wrote it the first time.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176611 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>I said "all your reasoning is a fallacy?" Really? LMFAO@you and your feeble-minded attempts at reading comprehension.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176612 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you aren't married.....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176613 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> What does THAT have to do with Prop8 being overturned?
Finally! You mention prop 8!

FUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 70,605
Hello 20 hr Clint 1
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Nov 21 Kerry Jones 29
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]