Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,681 - 153,700 of 200,564 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they wont join in fight..They will just make sure you dont pull a knife or gun..BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEET ME YOU WILLW ANT A WEAPON BADLY...YOU WILL TREMBLE DOWN TO YOUR CORE WHEN YOU MEET ME........I bring friends only to make sure you fight me man to man and not man(me) to chicken shite wimp(you).
Aw, shuddup.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they wont join in fight..They will just make sure you dont pull a knife or gun..BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEET ME YOU WILLW ANT A WEAPON BADLY...YOU WILL TREMBLE DOWN TO YOUR CORE WHEN YOU MEET ME........I bring friends only to make sure you fight me man to man and not man(me) to chicken shite wimp(you).
If your stupid ass really thinks that I will come all the way up there, just to beat the hell out of you, you're dumber than you seem.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Go ask doctor to up your meds..
Bruno

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

No more SSM in this country !! it's absurd

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, shuddup.
Make me sissy......Love for you to try punk. have had many of you inbred GOP voting toothless KKK wimps try any times....ALL OF YOU SUFFERED GREAT PAIN...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If your stupid ass really thinks that I will come all the way up there, just to beat the hell out of you, you're dumber than you seem.
You would not be beating anything except the ground with your body WIMP..........That is why you wont come up...YOU KNOW I WILL KNOCK YOU APART.....Wimps can feel it in there tiny little bodies when they are chatting with a REAL MAN.......

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
No more SSM in this country !! it's absurd
FREEDOM AND EQUALITY IS ABSURD ??????????Wow your one of those constitution hating nazi fascist GOP traitors right?????????
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not be beating anything except the ground with your body WIMP..........That is why you wont come up...YOU KNOW I WILL KNOCK YOU APART.....Wimps can feel it in there tiny little bodies when they are chatting with a REAL MAN.......
Right. And I am picturing you getting all red-faced as you type that, too, blood pressure shooting way up..Screaming at the monitor..Fingers twitching...Maybe smacking the dog, for good measure..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
FREEDOM AND EQUALITY IS ABSURD ??????????Wow your one of those constitution hating nazi fascist GOP traitors right?????????
And you're one of those violence-loving, gun-toting, beer-drinking, backhand-anyone-who-disagrees- with-you Americans, right ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me sissy......Love for you to try punk. have had many of you inbred GOP voting toothless KKK wimps try any times....ALL OF YOU SUFFERED GREAT PAIN...
It's why you live out in the sticks, way out of town, at the trailer park, because getting arrested (yet again) is a hassle, and the normal people just won't tolerate you.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone ever tell you that you are an ass-hol...Wait, I'm too late, that's already been done.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that you can't even define "GOP" without Googling it...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts show who cares about the children.
I smile every time I debunk your junk.
Snicker.
Yes. This is true. Rose_NoHo doesn't care about children, not being able to have any herself either biologically or legally.

She even has a dopey "Law" she made up which states "Only morons care about children".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Having trouble following your own narrative? My response was to a stupid statement that gays have a higher rate of pedophilia. It simple isn't true.
Right. That's what I said. It's not true. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are heterosexuals. Many of them are married to women! Many of them are the dread FUNDIES!

The are only homosexuals if they rape men. This is why men should always check I.D.'s before the pants come down!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! Maybe he'll drive to Ohio so you can beat his dopey ass if you chip in for gas!
Full Throttle

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Not enough fuel mileage?

THEN GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WHEN POSTING YOUR LIES.

Out O towner's.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. This is true. Rose_NoHo doesn't care about children, not being able to have any herself either biologically or legally.
She even has a dopey "Law" she made up which states "Only morons care about children".
Good thing old hamhock ain't got any..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! Maybe he'll drive to Ohio so you can beat his dopey ass if you chip in for gas!
Think $1.50 would be enough for him to hop on his moped ? Or is it a golf cart ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's what I said. It's not true. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are heterosexuals. Many of them are married to women! Many of them are the dread FUNDIES!
The are only homosexuals if they rape men. This is why men should always check I.D.'s before the pants come down!
Yeah, they need to guard against being caught gay at the wrong time..Can't have that..Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about them...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 68,916
clint 17 hr ubietron 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Donny B 7,922
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
clint Tue ubietron 1
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Tue roensoledad 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search