Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,521 - 153,540 of 200,613 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176018 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I re read it and nope. You're wrong liar! Nana!Nana!Nana!
FUN stuff!
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176019 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he was married to a women doesn't mean he's straight. He could have been married simply for the sake of it. He never pursued females did he?
It said in all the news media he was not gay. He was married to a woman. Duh! And men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.

If the boy happens to turn 18 during the rape, then and only then the rapist turns gay.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176020 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the rainbow handbook. Look it up. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.
But if the boy happens to turn 18 while he's being raped, the rapist then turns gay at that same moment.
Why is that though? The rape claims that one in four women have been raped is also incorrect.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176021 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I amde a post to no one at all...Then you responded to my post with an attack....FACT IS FACT IS FACT LIAR..........
Same sex marriage is fascism. Do you have bipolar disorder? Or were you spanked too hard?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176022 Jan 19, 2013
Frank rizzo.........

#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.

#175951 your response to my first post.....WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?

Egads!

#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..

#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

SO YOU SEE LIAR YOU ATTACKED ME DIRECTLY FIRST..........GOT IT LIAR???
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176023 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It said in all the news media he was not gay. He was married to a woman. Duh! And men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles.
If the boy happens to turn 18 during the rape, then and only then the rapist turns gay.
But what did he do with the women though? The media isn't always right. He says he's straight, but he might have secretely been gay.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176025 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
#175949 my first post.....Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
Egads!
#175955 my response to your first response.....Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..
#175958 your response to me......and this is the first attack of any kind of a personal nature..........IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
He was merely joking. Grow up. Are you 12?
Urnall Party

Monrovia, CA

#176026 Jan 19, 2013
It's time to a take leak on the dead muslim militants who captured workers at a Gas Plant in Algeria.

32 wacked out muslim militants were killed after an attack on a natural gas plant deep in the Sahara.

The official also said 107 foreign hostages and 685 Algerian hostages had been released.

Those crazy militants not shot and killed should be tracked down and shot where they find them, vilance is the only lesson thse crazy muslim militants understand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176027 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
Egads!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
How is "WOW! That's what the GOP wants?" an "Attack" jackass?

You attacked me first you big dummy! Everyone can see that.

Relax, Fruitloops.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176029 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How is "WOW! That's what the GOP wants?" an "Attack" jackass?
You attacked me first you big dummy! Everyone can see that.
Relax, Fruitloops.
I PROVE IT WITH YOUR OWN POSTS AND YOU STILL DENY IT?????????? Ok whatever LIAR.........

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176028 Jan 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The average gay pedophile has about 280 victims.
Homosexual males are maybe 2% of the population.
At least 1 in 6 boys are molested before age 18. That is pretty much equal to girls.
http://1in6.org/the-1-in-6-statistic/
You don't have any evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176030 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
Frank rizzo.........
Egads!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
So your opening line "Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." is NOT an attack on the GOP.

But me saying "Wow! That's what the GOP wants?" and much later "IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!" IS an attack.

Too Funny!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176032 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So your opening line "Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." is NOT an attack on the GOP.
But me saying "Wow! That's what the GOP wants?" and much later "IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!" IS an attack.
Too Funny!
You by saying the "libeal" line meant to me or anyone reaidng that you dont agree with same sex marriage being legal was an attack....

But I will be a big man and say sorry for any harsh words I directed at you.

Now lets discusss the issue.....DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES?????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176033 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You by saying the "libeal" line meant to me or anyone reaidng that you dont agree with same sex marriage being legal was an attack....
Now lets discusss the issue.....DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE BEING LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES?????
Yes.

Do you support polygamy and incest marriage?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176034 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You spoke first saying the GOP wants slavery and other stupid stuff jerky.

But real glad you're being a big man and only blame me for "attacking" you first!

I support equal rights. Do you?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176035 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Do you support polygamy and incest marriage?
Yes I do as long as all parties CONSENT and are over 18 years old....None of my business what other do in private lives.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176036 Jan 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she dominate you? A matriarch? Is that why she is so close? No wonder you came across to me as so weak!
You were gone all this time and that is the best you could come up with? Yes you are pretty weak. Are you jelous? Did your wife leave you for the next door neighbor, is that why you are so upset? Itll be ok, you can go find somthing online, you might stand a chance as long as you dont do too much talking. Prayin for ya buddy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176037 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You ATTACKED the GOP. Said they want slavery and other dopey accusations. I responded correcting your stupid statements.

You call my response an attack, fine. It's an attack on your attack. But yours was first jerky.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176038 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do as long as all parties CONSENT and are over 18 years old....None of my business what other do in private lives.
I support SSM "as long as all parties CONSENT and are over 18 years old".

P.S. Your need to add the caveat "as long as..." speaks volumes.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176039 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You ATTACKED the GOP. Said they want slavery and other dopey accusations. I responded correcting your stupid statements.
You call my response an attack, fine. It's an attack on your attack. But yours was first jerky.
Well the GOP does stand for many things that are close to slavery and do take away or keep away freedoms and equality...THAT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr gtuj 15,968
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info