Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,461 - 153,480 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175950
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
Contunuum

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175951
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

There is a need for better commercials to cover up the mess BAD poster leave here.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175952
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ToManyLaws wrote:
Lets follow the Constitution....MAKE SAEMS EX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION....Or go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS.
WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?

Egads!
Smoores

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175954
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

What's on he menue today?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175955
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! That's what the GOP wants??!!?
Egads!
Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..
Canned

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175956
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Lax laws always mean your in the bathroom more than your on stage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175958
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they VOTE ACT TALK AND POST like they do...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..
...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175959
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
LOL...So cant defend what I said or prove me wrong just use my words and attack me....LOL TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175960
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
...IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK it's a liberal!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Or a goose, they kind of walk the same. Im not sure about swans, never really seen one walk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175961
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...So cant defend what I said or prove me wrong just use my words and attack me....LOL TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool.
Why you mad bro? You asked me a fill in the blank question. You said "If it walks like a duck__________ So I took a guess and filled it in! If it walks like a duck it's a liberal. What was my answer wrong or something?

Too Funny!

P.S. Godwin's Law.

P.P.S. Relax Fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175962
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a goose, they kind of walk the same. Im not sure about swans, never really seen one walk.
Sure! Liberals walk like ducks everyone has seen them.

That "ToManyLaws" jackass is very angry and has no sense of humor. Typical bigot.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175963
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you mad bro? You asked me a fill in the blank question. You said "If it walks like a duck__________ So I took a guess and filled it in! If it walks like a duck it's a liberal. What was my answer wrong or something?
Too Funny!
P.S. Godwin's Law.
P.P.S. Relax Fruitloops.
Ok call me a duck.....I support the constitution and you support slavery and hate and bigotry....SO YEA TRAITOR.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175964
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok call me a duck.....I support the constitution and you support slavery and hate and bigotry....SO YEA TRAITOR.
I do????

Egads!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175965
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do????
Egads!
Do you support same sex marriage and do you support abortion.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175966
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support same sex marriage and do you support abortion.
Why do you have to ask? You already have me all figured out. You said I was a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool."

So what would a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool." feel about SSM and abortion? Let's see how far you genius assumptions take you!

Woo HOOO!
Vinlandies

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175967
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Now defunct, like the hidious posters before this one.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175968
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to ask? You already have me all figured out. You said I was a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool."
So what would a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool." feel about SSM and abortion? Let's see how far you genius assumptions take you!
Woo HOOO!
You know that if you answer you will show us all you do hate the constitution.
Placledf

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175969
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

To many forappies for you last night.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175970
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that if you answer you will show us all you do hate the constitution.
Listen Fruitloops, I have risked my life in two combat tours of duty defending our Constitution have some respect jerky.

Like I said before, why do you have to ask what my politics are you already figured me out. You said I was a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool."

You've also already said I want to "go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." So why ask again?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175971
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Fruitloops, I have risked my life in two combat tours of duty defending our Constitution have some respect jerky.
Like I said before, why do you have to ask what my politics are you already figured me out. You said I was a "TYPICAL LYINGS ACK OF RETHUG NAZI CRAP.....What a pig fool."
You've also already said I want to "go down the path to theocracy and slavery....LIKE GOP WANTS." So why ask again?
Well since you wont say it I can tell you HATE THE CONSTITUTION and dont want sames ex marriage to be legal and you want theocracy to rule...

I SERVED 8 YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND WILL DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM TRAITORS LIKE YOU,...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••