Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,341 - 153,360 of 200,325 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
all day? id estimate at least one year to complete.
Hey, don't let me get in the way of progress, take all the time needed...
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

alice phepps wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same R Hudson that used to have a registered account here?? Did the police finally catch up with you and you had to delete your account here? Did they track you down because of your avatar?
What are you talking about, dumb-ass ? I had a registered account here, until some little whining malcontent complained to the mods. Hiding ? You're funny. the police have run my name more times, in traffic checks and D.O.T. stops than you'll ever know, and, no, my avatar has not caused me any trouble. Are you the same dumb-ass that types ignorant stuff under many different names, so as to elude the same police that you wish that I had trouble with..... Why, YES !! You are.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Lon Nol Nguyen wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you are a white trash bi-sexual pedophile who wants to be a jew but can't because of your adolph hitler tattoo.
Well, maybe in your words, but let's face it. You are used to not being taken seriously, already....I mean, we're talking about you, right ? It must suck, being known as the idiot, everywhere you go, on sight....It does, doesn't it ? Deep down, in the part of you that never gets talked about...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The good old days werenít all that good, I wish people understood that. They long for the days when people of another color were denied civil rights, when women where second class criticisms, I donít long for the "good old days" because there werenít any.
The future to me looks brighter than the past.
Freedom is taking hold, the world is struggling with it, but it is expanding around the world.
It is ok for people to be themselves, not a carbon copy of what something thinks they should be.
I honestly donít understand all the hate, but I can clearly see where much of it comes from.
Why do you have to say that it's "hate" ? what's wrong with us having a different opinion that you ? Does it help to demonize us ? Does it make us easier for you to understand, to claim that we hate / I merely wish to see some things remain the same. tradition is important, so is balance...Not a matter of hate, at all. But, if it's easier to hate than to understand, then you must hate us, too.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree with you about that, it's why all these celebrities have their official "coming out" speeches that burden us with their problems, I don't care one little bit if Jodie Foster, or anyone else is gay. They push it on us, so as to free themselves from their guilt, then claim that society has a problem with them. They are the ones feeling the need to tell us, nor the other way around.
"I don't care"
'coming out' and then being dishonest about what it means only deepens the bondage.

Only fearless honesty brings freedom.

I hit the nail on the head with Rose, I hope she deals with it.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mother kick you out of the home at 18 and threw you out, forcing you to pay to bills out of the account she signed to you? Did you fail to pay them? So you were left on benefits? Did you go to jail? What happened? Taken drugs to compensate? Why are you so angry on a public forum? Is this your only social life? Is it that you got angry because you were betrayed and attacked by the only people you know? Poor boy!
Keep trying, you might get to be right, one day, but today isn't that day... Me so sad, for you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, dumb-ass ? I had a registered account here, until some little whining malcontent complained to the mods. Hiding ? You're funny. the police have run my name more times, in traffic checks and D.O.T. stops than you'll ever know, and, no, my avatar has not caused me any trouble. Are you the same dumb-ass that types ignorant stuff under many different names, so as to elude the same police that you wish that I had trouble with..... Why, YES !! You are.
Mr Hudson! We're tied at five! I just got another registered profile banished this morning.

I was Disappeared. Like in some cheap third world banana republic. Violations of proper thought and newspeak no doubt.

Woo HOOO!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you? I don't know. People with existencially bruises swollen egos tend to want their ego to possess something, rather than being proud about their abilities. So selfish. You must have felt very guilty growing up. Never appreciating yourself and others for the good they have, but always demanding attention. So spoilt. When ever you saw your mother give someone else attention, did you sulk, cry, and grumble, and then she turned round and said, "Awe, you're just looking for love aren't you, come on, I'll give you it"? Spoilt little brat! No wonder she dumped you and left you to die!
You sure seem to project a lot of nonsense towards some of us, in this forum. Where do you get all this horseshit from ? Introspective soul-searching ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Black momma man wrote:
I can thank GOD for that rack
A nice rack is hard to beat.
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the little ingrate hudson is now looking for others to defend him. Is that why you sucked up to Mikey?
No, I'm not. You are, again, imagining...Go and smoke some more Drano.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your going insane. You even suck to your enemies?
Not at all. I am saying it the way that it is. Sorry if it hurts you to discover that you more of an idiot, than anyone else in here....No, I'm not sorry, at all, I was just mocking you again. You are big fun...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Why would I be afraid of something that has virtually no chance of becoming a reality?
Oh, of course, they have no chance. Any more than inter-racial marriage, or SSM does.....You're sure right about that ...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stupid. Hudson proved himself to be the little doggie in the room, are you the same? Patronizing? The point was why someone would attempt to make humour. Would you sell her for your wife?
Sadly, someone has lied to you, when you were told that you are not stupid. I'm the big dog, little-puppy. You are the turd. You must be as dense as iron, to not understand humour...Why would you ignore your own stupidity ? Answer that, if you can...I suspect that you cannot, though..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not literally kill you off. People aren't perfect, Hudson, mikey failed and changed the context. Still sucking up to him?
Why don't you be sucking me, instead, you vermicious knid ? You little snozzwangler ?
Isshed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Who left the hydro-vent open?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this BOY!
Hey, sweetz ? Who are you calling boy, you little boi ? You are the boi among men.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assert yourself on to me either, BOY.
You need to STFU right now, BOI!!!!!!!!!!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men into anal sex are straight. Ask your mom if she's ever given a man a "backstage pass".
But, your mom has already answered that question, for all of us..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
What is it about another man's sphincterr that excites gaypervs?
Ask Chongo, he can answer that one...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But that had nothing to do with the gay community, dummy.
Yes, it did, you stupid f**k. Was he targeting women, in any way ? NO!! He wanted boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••