Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,999

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175803 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you can't present any evidence that shows a gay man is any more likely to molest a boy than a straight man. Pedophiles are sexually attracted to children.
Untrue.

On the basis of orientation percentages, more gays molest the same sex than heterosexuals. That has been established here before.

Smile.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175804 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Us too, we have only grown closer over the years, there is no one I would rather spend time with.
I was once asked a question in a group who I would like to be with me if I was stranded on a deserted but paradise island.
no question... my wife,
Exactly. Wouldnt even have to think about it. I feel sorry for the ones who do have to think about it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175805 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Wouldnt even have to think about it. I feel sorry for the ones who do have to think about it.
That would be the people for whom gays being able to marry damaged the institution of marriage.

Must have been terribly wimpy marriages
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175807 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the people for whom gays being able to marry damaged the institution of marriage.
Must have been terribly wimpy marriages
We're very proud of you Fruitloops! You have a terribly non-wimpy marriage! But weren't you leaving for a dinner date with the warden?

P.S. Did you hear about the new Playboy for married guys? It has the same centerfold every month!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Isshed

Monrovia, CA

#175808 Jan 18, 2013
Politicans are more damaging than anything else in the world.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175809 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making us gag dude! Get back on topic for chrissakes.

As Jane Dodo would say- "Pah-leeze!"
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175810 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making us gag dude! Get back on topic for chrissakes.
As Jane Dodo would say- "Pah-leeze!"
HE HE! Sorry!LOL Ok ill get back on track.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175811 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We're very proud of you Fruitloops! You have a terribly non-wimpy marriage! But weren't you leaving for a dinner date with the warden?
P.S. Did you hear about the new Playboy for married guys? It has the same centerfold every month!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
LOL
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175812 Jan 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like they got your face with the tongs when they tried to abort you! Damn, you are ugly! Did Topix ban you for putting that pic of your face back up?

You want me, and we both know it. You wish that you had a man, half as handsome as me ...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175813 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the paradox;
Admitting the worst thing about ourselves sets us free from it.
You really need to try it.
Yes, I agree with you about that, it's why all these celebrities have their official "coming out" speeches that burden us with their problems, I don't care one little bit if Jodie Foster, or anyone else is gay. They push it on us, so as to free themselves from their guilt, then claim that society has a problem with them. They are the ones feeling the need to tell us, nor the other way around.
"I don't care"
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175814 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I mean snatch and trainspotting good old iggy pop still standing and took Whitney and micheal
Trainspotting was a hell of a movie. Everything you ever needed to know, about heroin...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175815 Jan 18, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
all day? id estimate at least one year to complete.
Hey, don't let me get in the way of progress, take all the time needed...
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175816 Jan 18, 2013
alice phepps wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same R Hudson that used to have a registered account here?? Did the police finally catch up with you and you had to delete your account here? Did they track you down because of your avatar?
What are you talking about, dumb-ass ? I had a registered account here, until some little whining malcontent complained to the mods. Hiding ? You're funny. the police have run my name more times, in traffic checks and D.O.T. stops than you'll ever know, and, no, my avatar has not caused me any trouble. Are you the same dumb-ass that types ignorant stuff under many different names, so as to elude the same police that you wish that I had trouble with..... Why, YES !! You are.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175817 Jan 18, 2013
Lon Nol Nguyen wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you are a white trash bi-sexual pedophile who wants to be a jew but can't because of your adolph hitler tattoo.
Well, maybe in your words, but let's face it. You are used to not being taken seriously, already....I mean, we're talking about you, right ? It must suck, being known as the idiot, everywhere you go, on sight....It does, doesn't it ? Deep down, in the part of you that never gets talked about...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175818 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The good old days werenít all that good, I wish people understood that. They long for the days when people of another color were denied civil rights, when women where second class criticisms, I donít long for the "good old days" because there werenít any.
The future to me looks brighter than the past.
Freedom is taking hold, the world is struggling with it, but it is expanding around the world.
It is ok for people to be themselves, not a carbon copy of what something thinks they should be.
I honestly donít understand all the hate, but I can clearly see where much of it comes from.
Why do you have to say that it's "hate" ? what's wrong with us having a different opinion that you ? Does it help to demonize us ? Does it make us easier for you to understand, to claim that we hate / I merely wish to see some things remain the same. tradition is important, so is balance...Not a matter of hate, at all. But, if it's easier to hate than to understand, then you must hate us, too.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175819 Jan 18, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree with you about that, it's why all these celebrities have their official "coming out" speeches that burden us with their problems, I don't care one little bit if Jodie Foster, or anyone else is gay. They push it on us, so as to free themselves from their guilt, then claim that society has a problem with them. They are the ones feeling the need to tell us, nor the other way around.
"I don't care"
'coming out' and then being dishonest about what it means only deepens the bondage.

Only fearless honesty brings freedom.

I hit the nail on the head with Rose, I hope she deals with it.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175820 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mother kick you out of the home at 18 and threw you out, forcing you to pay to bills out of the account she signed to you? Did you fail to pay them? So you were left on benefits? Did you go to jail? What happened? Taken drugs to compensate? Why are you so angry on a public forum? Is this your only social life? Is it that you got angry because you were betrayed and attacked by the only people you know? Poor boy!
Keep trying, you might get to be right, one day, but today isn't that day... Me so sad, for you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#175821 Jan 18, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, dumb-ass ? I had a registered account here, until some little whining malcontent complained to the mods. Hiding ? You're funny. the police have run my name more times, in traffic checks and D.O.T. stops than you'll ever know, and, no, my avatar has not caused me any trouble. Are you the same dumb-ass that types ignorant stuff under many different names, so as to elude the same police that you wish that I had trouble with..... Why, YES !! You are.
Mr Hudson! We're tied at five! I just got another registered profile banished this morning.

I was Disappeared. Like in some cheap third world banana republic. Violations of proper thought and newspeak no doubt.

Woo HOOO!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175822 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you? I don't know. People with existencially bruises swollen egos tend to want their ego to possess something, rather than being proud about their abilities. So selfish. You must have felt very guilty growing up. Never appreciating yourself and others for the good they have, but always demanding attention. So spoilt. When ever you saw your mother give someone else attention, did you sulk, cry, and grumble, and then she turned round and said, "Awe, you're just looking for love aren't you, come on, I'll give you it"? Spoilt little brat! No wonder she dumped you and left you to die!
You sure seem to project a lot of nonsense towards some of us, in this forum. Where do you get all this horseshit from ? Introspective soul-searching ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175823 Jan 18, 2013
Black momma man wrote:
I can thank GOD for that rack
A nice rack is hard to beat.
:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Frijoles 69,431
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) 7 hr Shelly 12
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon ForkBelly 7,962
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Flaggstaff 5,083
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sun fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,276
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep 19 Mia 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info