Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,664)

Showing posts 153,261 - 153,280 of199,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove this?
anyone can... go look it up

The most common pedophiles are men preying on little girls
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of homosexuals are not pedophiles. I'm glad you are at least honest about that.
Most men that do any behavior good or bad happen to be straight.
You have dishonestly spun it to suggest some groups (those you don't like) have more a proclivity towards pedophilia than groups you like.
In other words, more dishonesty from Big D!
No I have diverted the dishonest ones that were trying to use abused children for their political purposes

I am not bringing this up to taint Christians, or straight people ( I happen to be straight myself ) the point I am making is that the pedophile sword can swing both ways and would advise them not to use abused children like they were for their political purposes.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of any homosexals interested in boys, but who would admit it openly anyway? Are you Moan Alot? You sound like him. You even made the same comment, with plenty of anger filled simplistic posts.
Sorry to dissapoint, just plain ol Rush here. Not angry at all. Just responding to your judgemental, hatefull,racist, missinformed, sillya$$ comments.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to dissapoint, just plain ol Rush here. Not angry at all. Just responding to your judgemental, hatefull,racist, missinformed, sillya$$ comments.
At least he has a buddy of the same mental capacity now, Mike has been defending him
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who you are talking about. Who are "they"?
KiMare and Largelanguage were making posts about pedophiles and homosexuals, using abused children to further their political agendas, I swung the sword the other way to show them how ridiculous that is.

and then you stepped in defending them.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone can... go look it up
The most common pedophiles are men preying on little girls
What evidence then? Do you rely on rape myths? Such as 1 in 4 women raped?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare and Largelanguage were making posts about pedophiles and homosexuals, using abused children to further their political agendas, I swung the sword the other way to show them how ridiculous that is.
and then you stepped in defending them.
Swung the sword wound without a fact brang with you.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried to spin it that groups you don't like are more likely to be pedophiles than groups you like and I called you on it.
I have defended only those that you have falsely accused.
Defending an enemy? So you suck up to your enemies? Why are you scared of Big D? You know he's merely a dead beat as well.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he has a buddy of the same mental capacity now, Mike has been defending him
I havent really seen mike defend him, I have seen littleloogie try to bait him like he does everyone else here. Im not defending mike, he is more than capable of taking care of himself, and I dont like what he does with his nutcracker!LOL
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Swung the sword wound without a fact brang with you.
Nope everything I said was true,

Most child molestations are man - girl, heterosexual

Most happen within a family

You trying to USE abused children to further your political agenda makes you nearly as bad as a pedophile yourself, it amazes me that you donít care for these abused children at all, other than how you can use them to push your agenda of hate
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending an enemy? So you suck up to your enemies? Why are you scared of Big D? You know he's merely a dead beat as well.
Why are you looking for help? I mean, you need help, but with all of the killing people off and burying them with your wit and charm, I dont see why you are reaching out to mike. It really makes you look weak.
Line O fire

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Algerian hostage negotiations still 'ongoing and sensitive'..

Just take a drone to all the al-Qaida, Taliban..
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent really seen mike defend him, I have seen littleloogie try to bait him like he does everyone else here. Im not defending mike, he is more than capable of taking care of himself, and I dont like what he does with his nutcracker!LOL
Well Mike is very anxious to attack me, and it doing so inadvertently defended them. I am teasing him about defending them as I donít think that was his intent, only to attack me.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried to spin it that groups you don't like are more likely to be pedophiles than groups you like and I called you on it.
I have defended only those that you have falsely accused.
You jumped into the middle of an ongoing conversation and have no clue what was happening

I donít think most Christians are pedophiles
I donít think most straight people are pedophiles
I donít think most homosexuals are pedophiles

Being any one of those three does not make you any more a pedophile than anyone else

but if someone is going to use abused children to promote their agenda of hate, I am going to turn that straight around on them to show them how ridiculous that truly is.

I donít expect you to comprehend it, and I honestly dont care if you do or not.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause he's bigger and older than you.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope everything I said was true,
Most child molestations are man - girl, heterosexual
Most happen within a family
You trying to USE abused children to further your political agenda makes you nearly as bad as a pedophile yourself, it amazes me that you donít care for these abused children at all, other than how you can use them to push your agenda of hate
Can you prove this? Rape statistics done through surveys are very unreliable. Such as Mary Coss. And it probably isn't 1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 girls. Both stats are probably off the mark.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you looking for help? I mean, you need help, but with all of the killing people off and burying them with your wit and charm, I dont see why you are reaching out to mike. It really makes you look weak.
Wit and charm? Insults, so charming...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't. I was getting a point across to him. You obviously weren't paying attention.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest I don't really bother with mikey, since he doesn't really say much about himself personally anyway. Anonynmity to the next level that is.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mike is very anxious to attack me, and it doing so inadvertently defended them. I am teasing him about defending them as I donít think that was his intent, only to attack me.
I have to admit, a lot of what I have said was guesswork, but I'm quite sure of this particular case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,261 - 153,280 of199,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 64,874
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
May 5: Swatzikas Needed for Local Mexican Eatery Apr 12 Venom 1
Second Warning Issued by Health Officials for S... Apr 11 jef helms 6
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Apr 11 Acme Pest Control 15,652
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance