Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,201 - 153,220 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Black momma is at it again. One wonders what her culture is like to create such delusions.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Pain is a lonely feeling even when you try to change people are there to remind you of your short comings YOU WERE SOMEBODY BABY at one time and for a fraction of a moment they held you nothing in this world is like life
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Actually I've heard child abuse victims usually feel isolated. I don't know the feeling myself, but one wonders how many posters on here have been abused as children when I see some of the hateful posts on here.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

skg wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you understand you cant vote on unconstitutional issues. That is the whole point. Look into the issue.
How is it unconstitutional when defense of marriage act clearly states same sex marriage is not required to be recognized by any state in the union and the only LEGAL union is between that of a man and woman?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

You can't even try what kind of music you big baby one simple little answer

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying we should outlaw straight Christians, who are the large majority of pedophiles?
At a number of levels, that behavior is extremely non-Christian.

Galatians 5:19-21 (GW)
19 Now, the effects of the corrupt nature are obvious: illicit sex, perversion, promiscuity,
20 idolatry, drug use, hatred, rivalry, jealousy, angry outbursts, selfish ambition, conflict, factions,
21 envy, drunkenness, wild partying, and similar things. I've told you in the past and I'm telling you again that people who do these kinds of things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

You only exposed your bigotry and ignorance with such a stupid claim.

Smile.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I sweat this little I pod but I am blind in one eye and the other just sees what it's want to. I have trouble with remembering so Many things I was so smart but after the brain tumor it is so hard my friends are few and far but they sure were there when I had tons of money
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

My husband was sexually abuse as a child I can't believe I'm telling you all this we have gone through so much together he is very insecure even with me on this I pod we have a computer but I can't see. We been together so long I am very loyal and plus Dr Lee the pathologist (smile)
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not bother to learn english? Thinking of ruling the country with your language?
I know you probably or may get a thrill but don't speak ill of my post I struggle to write these post that hurts me ok I was smart a time ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At a number of levels, that behavior is extremely non-Christian.
Galatians 5:19-21 (GW)
19 Now, the effects of the corrupt nature are obvious: illicit sex, perversion, promiscuity,
20 idolatry, drug use, hatred, rivalry, jealousy, angry outbursts, selfish ambition, conflict, factions,
21 envy, drunkenness, wild partying, and similar things. I've told you in the past and I'm telling you again that people who do these kinds of things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
You only exposed your bigotry and ignorance with such a stupid claim.
Smile.
I donít give a darn what your bible says

The vast majority of pedophiles are straight, and a very large percentage of those are Christians

If you are going to use the fear of pedophiles to scare people about the gay community then you wonít mine my reminding people what the largest number of pedophiles are right? You want people to be informed donít you?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít give a darn what your bible says
The vast majority of pedophiles are straight, and a very large percentage of those are Christians
If you are going to use the fear of pedophiles to scare people about the gay community then you wonít mine my reminding people what the largest number of pedophiles are right? You want people to be informed donít you?
No they aren't. Catholic priests molest many boys. Although many female pedo's. like black momma, normally pry on boys too, they are the straight ones. So far more attention than needed is being given to girls when yet male victims are hardly bothered with. Blame the feminists.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Black momma wrote:
My husband was sexually abuse as a child I can't believe I'm telling you all this we have gone through so much together he is very insecure even with me on this I pod we have a computer but I can't see. We been together so long I am very loyal and plus Dr Lee the pathologist (smile)
It must have been much worse for him too, since male rape victims tend to be trashed these days. Blame the feminists. Whenever a feminist knocks on your door, trust me, don't believe a word of what she says. She is merely trying to indoctrinate you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No they aren't. Catholic priests molest many boys. Although many female pedo's. like black momma, normally pry on boys too, they are the straight ones. So far more attention than needed is being given to girls when yet male victims are hardly bothered with. Blame the feminists.
Yes they are, by a very large percentage

you may need to look up the word pedophile, you obviously donít know what it means. Pedophiles have a sexual attaction to children.

Most pedophiles are straight and Christian, if you are concerned about pedophiles you will want people to know that.

If you arenít actually concerned about pedophiles and only want to use abused children yourself in your efforts to hate the gay community then that is another story.

Then you are just another cheap politician using abused children for your own political gain.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It must have been much worse for him too, since male rape victims tend to be trashed these days. Blame the feminists. Whenever a feminist knocks on your door, trust me, don't believe a word of what she says. She is merely trying to indoctrinate you.
I am so far from being a feminist first of all our race of women have always were the head of our family I love being a lady my friends tell me why do you let your man tell you what to do my mom is a southern woman I mean from Baton Rouge I don't want to work any type of hard labor job or fight in a war I still believe in the simple way now I did work for Cingular I was a district regional I handle five stores my first husband died young only 36 so I had to be both mom and dad but I manage to put them all in private school it was hard. My sense of humor got me thru tragedy but you put me in a war like situation and I get capture me and torture I will give every secret I knew The president likes this that and the church he goes tothey would tell me to shut up. A sista would love to have a good man who works hard it is our turn to shop and read better homes and The Help come in take care our home say what all I have to do is look pretty and take care my man I wouldn't even need to vote white women had it made. All our lives we had to work like dogs
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you are aware, I never mentioned Catholics, most pedophiles are straight, and molest children they know, often within their own families, son or daughter, or niece or nephew, or grandchild etc

the largest percentage of them profess to be Christian

I am just trying to help you out in warning people against pedophiles.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

See language man I do not prey on little boys don't you start today I swear stop being mean I said I was sorry stop it or I am trying to be a good person. One more time
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
you may need to look up the word pedophile, you obviously donít know what it means. Pedophiles have a sexual attaction to children.
Most pedophiles are straight and Christian, if you are concerned about pedophiles you will want people to know that.
If you arenít actually concerned about pedophiles and only want to use abused children yourself in your efforts to hate the gay community then that is another story.
Then you are just another cheap politician using abused children for your own political gain.
Catholic priests are renouned for raping boys.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you have done much research on this topic when it comes to paedophiles.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I am so far from being a feminist first of all our race of women have always were the head of our family I love being a lady my friends tell me why do you let your man tell you what to do my mom is a southern woman I mean from Baton Rouge I don't want to work any type of hard labor job or fight in a war I still believe in the simple way now I did work for Cingular I was a district regional I handle five stores my first husband died young only 36 so I had to be both mom and dad but I manage to put them all in private school it was hard. My sense of humor got me thru tragedy but you put me in a war like situation and I get capture me and torture I will give every secret I knew The president likes this that and the church he goes tothey would tell me to shut up. A sista would love to have a good man who works hard it is our turn to shop and read better homes and The Help come in take care our home say what all I have to do is look pretty and take care my man I wouldn't even need to vote white women had it made. All our lives we had to work like dogs
Are you implying women are treated as second class citizans? I disagree.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you are aware, I never mentioned Catholics, most pedophiles are straight, and molest children they know, often within their own families, son or daughter, or niece or nephew, or grandchild etc
the largest percentage of them profess to be Christian
I am just trying to help you out in warning people against pedophiles.
Most catholics and mormoms call themselves Christian. Catholics are often regarded as Christians. And they don't often rape daughters. It is a well known fact that boys are their main target. And rape statistics are widely exagerated, such as Mary Cosses statistics. And not many boys admit to it, and neither are many statistics unbiased and favour women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••