Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#175530 Jan 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The good old days werenít all that good, I wish people understood that. They long for the days when people of another color were denied civil rights, when women where second class criticisms, I donít long for the "good old days" because there werenít any.
The future to me looks brighter than the past.
Freedom is taking hold, the world is struggling with it, but it is expanding around the world.
It is ok for people to be themselves, not a carbon copy of what something thinks they should be.
I honestly donít understand all the hate, but I can clearly see where much of it comes from.
I didn't use the phrase "good ol' days."
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175532 Jan 17, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't use the phrase "good ol' days."
I know, I used that term. I agree with you, they are scared to death of any kind of change.
MetTesters

Monrovia, CA

#175535 Jan 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo might be refering to GeorgeO from the land of M. Touhey:

Tell him that real funny one you told me -He can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground! ha ha so funny.

Bothe GeorgeO and TouheyO have serious mental problems.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175536 Jan 17, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. He's handsome, talented, great in bed and he loves me. No real reason to get married.
I'm not putting down the choice to have kids. Just figured it wasn't for me.
So you aren't looking for a bond? Just silly lovey dovey feelings. Wasn't for you? So stress isn't for you? You must be too special.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175537 Jan 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Or I could absolutely care less what an ignorant racist might think, which is the actual truth
Your comment to Rose shows you aren't interested in your kids. Would you trade her for your wife? So you flirt and hide this behind yor wifes back, like you hide when flirting with girls behind your parents back? Rebellious little turd!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175538 Jan 17, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he is in a special club. The "Tinfoil Club"... more power to the little fella....."sighs" & (shakes head)
Did your mother kick you out of the home at 18 and threw you out, forcing you to pay to bills out of the account she signed to you? Did you fail to pay them? So you were left on benefits? Did you go to jail? What happened? Taken drugs to compensate? Why are you so angry on a public forum? Is this your only social life? Is it that you got angry because you were betrayed and attacked by the only people you know? Poor boy!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175540 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment to Rose shows you aren't interested in your kids. Would you trade her for your wife? So you flirt and hide this behind yor wifes back, like you hide when flirting with girls behind your parents back? Rebellious little turd!
That was humor that is beyond your grasp, Rose got it, that you didnít means nothing whatsoever to me. You really are not all that important.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175541 Jan 17, 2013
Black momma wrote:
So call religious people that judge are the ones God is unhappy with. I am not perfect I have the gift of sight seeing things before it happens but I don't profit from this gift it scares me sometimes I wonder why me. My bestfriend told me I was angel I told her right cigarette smelling wings wine all over my robe blessing the wrong people falling asleep in the catholic church ah hell not again a sorry angel get mad give someone hemroids (smile) let's take a day off please everyone go to my site school shootings also
So God made you a special child? How self absorbed!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175542 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm amused that you think that you beat me to a pulp, pray tell, when do you imagine that that happened ? And why would you think to call me "ingrate", what on Gawds Green Earth, do you imagine that I owe you for ? Except the opportunity to ridicule you some more ? And, make no mistake, boi, you supply a ready made plethora of opportunities for mockery. You make a lot of noise, while managing to sound even more ignorant than Chongo, and that takes some doing. I don't know where you got your F***ed-up versions of history from, but you spout such nonsense that it is hard to keep up with it all. Your attempts to sound educated leave you gasping for air, and I would be surprised if the attempts didn't leave you giddy... I have 2 cats that are smarter than you are, and they know it, in fact, I believe that, if offered a choice between you and cat litter, you'd be the first choice that they opted for. So, do yourself a favor, and learn a little bit, before trying to come off as knowing something....Or, better still, don't learn anything, since you are a rich supply of chortles for the rest of us. But do ask Chongo for a show of appreciation, because, after a sample of you, he/she sounds like an Encyclopedia Britannica...You F***ing mongoloid.
Such anger and hatred.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175543 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah I miss the ole days in Lakewood ca being called a racial slur while walking down the street going to the park in our cul de sac cherry cove and the parents wiping off the slides when slide down my parents asking well did you make friends with any kids well it is really hard playing hide and go seek with yourself yes the good ole days how I miss those days so pass the prop 8 I will become a ordain minister with the ATM right next to me and marry you to a chair for the right price
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175544 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I am sure that relativity is a concept that is light years ahead of any rudimentary understanding that you may be lucky enough to possess...My grammar is so far above your understanding, that I am having to "dumb it down" for you. Why the f**k would I have to try to look like an experienced gamer ? You're a fine one, to talk about having one's head up their ass, as yours is permanently fixed in that position...I honestly didn't think that anyone could make Chongo look intelligent, but, boi, you have done the job with supreme precision.
Why would you? I don't know. People with existencially bruises swollen egos tend to want their ego to possess something, rather than being proud about their abilities. So selfish. You must have felt very guilty growing up. Never appreciating yourself and others for the good they have, but always demanding attention. So spoilt. When ever you saw your mother give someone else attention, did you sulk, cry, and grumble, and then she turned round and said, "Awe, you're just looking for love aren't you, come on, I'll give you it"? Spoilt little brat! No wonder she dumped you and left you to die!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175545 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm amused that you think that you beat me to a pulp, pray tell, when do you imagine that that happened ? And why would you think to call me "ingrate", what on Gawds Green Earth, do you imagine that I owe you for ? Except the opportunity to ridicule you some more ? And, make no mistake, boi, you supply a ready made plethora of opportunities for mockery. You make a lot of noise, while managing to sound even more ignorant than Chongo, and that takes some doing. I don't know where you got your F***ed-up versions of history from, but you spout such nonsense that it is hard to keep up with it all. Your attempts to sound educated leave you gasping for air, and I would be surprised if the attempts didn't leave you giddy... I have 2 cats that are smarter than you are, and they know it, in fact, I believe that, if offered a choice between you and cat litter, you'd be the first choice that they opted for. So, do yourself a favor, and learn a little bit, before trying to come off as knowing something....Or, better still, don't learn anything, since you are a rich supply of chortles for the rest of us. But do ask Chongo for a show of appreciation, because, after a sample of you, he/she sounds like an Encyclopedia Britannica...You F***ing mongoloid.
This is what Hudson will be like when he is in help. Gnashing his teeth and mawing, crying and cringing like a spoilt little boy.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175546 Jan 17, 2013
*hell, not help.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175547 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So God made you a special child? How self absorbed!
With a nice rack to
WhatsAmoron

Monrovia, CA

#175548 Jan 17, 2013
Mormons will weigh every issue and decide on which is best for family values based on which brings in the most money.

They are the largest liquor dealer in Nevada through Albertsons, which also has conveniently located slot machine rooms in every store.

They also own or control most of the strip clubs and hookers in Vegas.
Black momma man

Norwalk, CA

#175550 Jan 17, 2013
I can thank GOD for that rack
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175552 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You also have my approval, slap the shit out of him, even it takes all day, and I hope it does...
Now the little ingrate hudson is now looking for others to defend him. Is that why you sucked up to Mikey?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175553 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You leave Chongo alone, he is way smarter than you..."shudders to say that"...
Now your going insane. You even suck to your enemies?
Black momma man

Norwalk, CA

#175554 Jan 17, 2013
Thank you but sometimes they get me in trouble I tell them stop talking to people they yell at me hey these people are talking to us not you so you just shut up
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#175555 Jan 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "they"?
You and Jane Dodo are scared to death of polyamorists having equal rights.
Really? Why would I be afraid of something that has virtually no chance of becoming a reality?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr L Morales 71,257
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1

Freeze Warning for Monterey County was issued at December 26 at 2:34PM PST

Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info