Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
152,981 - 153,000 of 200,607 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175398 Jan 16, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> first of all lil bubba toy stop and put all your napkins in the trash kiss your five finger date hello and come out of your little Hobbit box you get dirty I get dirty it's ok just use some kind of a lube and buy that little five finger a rose or take it out to some nice diner and thanks for the calling Me a young woman we bitches have to stick together I like like like little bitches like you so take out those hot pants and platform shoes get ready to hit that track you saucy little thing I know with the right knee pads you will go far
laughing hurts too much right now, yer killin' me!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175399 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít think in terms of white people and black people, I think in terms of Americans, none any better than others.
I let the ignorant think in those terms
Don't see a problem with illegal alien invadors?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175400 Jan 16, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anyway, how can it be relative?"
fllowed by:
"Its only relative to the age of the person percieving it."
the aboveand babblin''bout his grammar after you've puked out several mangled engrich gems, HI LARRY US!
you really are a brain surgeon aintcha?
You are right

You can always tell when you have won an argument with a child, they wonít attack what you say, but how you say it. They wonít attack the context, but the grammar, or the spelling, or the tone or your person.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175401 Jan 16, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't have any kids. And young? LOL! I am, as they say, aged to perfection. My relationship isn't just all for me, it's for my bf as well.
As far as being selfish goes, I think Oscar Wilde said it best:
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Its for your Bf as well? Self gratification? Do you care about who he is as a person? Why don't you want kids? Selfishness is being all about yourself, and not caring about others. Just like you and your self absorbed relationship. How old are you?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175402 Jan 16, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anyway, how can it be relative?"
fllowed by:
"Its only relative to the age of the person percieving it."
the aboveand babblin''bout his grammar after you've puked out several mangled engrich gems, HI LARRY US!
you really are a brain surgeon aintcha?
And you are the mental patient, being twicked and twisted, and emotionally destroyed never to be the same again.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175403 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right
You can always tell when you have won an argument with a child, they wonít attack what you say, but how you say it. They wonít attack the context, but the grammar, or the spelling, or the tone or your person.
I agree lol. I've had many arguements with kids on here before, they make me laugh. They always whine and say I can't spell, when they can't even fight back. I don't see what arguement he has put up though, without him just being literal, and showing us how retarded he is. Looks like he is taking my post out of context.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175404 Jan 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell yeah! Give me your best shot kiddo! Make it good.
oooooooooooooo Lala is gonna open a can of internet whup-a$$ on you if'n yaint keerful(i hope Lala doesnt mind me abbreviating his name, i duhzunt wanna git 'im mad at me tooo)
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175405 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see a problem with illegal alien invadors?
what?

where did you get thinking in terms of race into illegal aliens

You do realize that we are a nation of immigrants donít you?

Do you also realize that most people of Mexican decent in this country are here legally?

You equate race to illegal immigrant

Just how ignorant are you?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175407 Jan 16, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooooooooo Lala is gonna open a can of internet whup-a$$ on you if'n yaint keerful(i hope Lala doesnt mind me abbreviating his name, i duhzunt wanna git 'im mad at me tooo)
You claim to be around Hudsons age, but have the cockyness of a teenager.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175408 Jan 16, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooooooooo Lala is gonna open a can of internet whup-a$$ on you if'n yaint keerful(i hope Lala doesnt mind me abbreviating his name, i duhzunt wanna git 'im mad at me tooo)
You were being too literal. I said only people young would perceive whats old to be different. So that is the only thing making it relative. Looks like you taken my words out of context. You must be a child.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175410 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
where did you get thinking in terms of race into illegal aliens
You do realize that we are a nation of immigrants donít you?
Do you also realize that most people of Mexican decent in this country are here legally?
You equate race to illegal immigrant
Just how ignorant are you?
No, the USA infected. It is not just a nation of immigrants. Certain groups are coming looking for trouble. Legally here? How do you know they are here legally? You would accept and illegal alien invador to tell the truth?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175411 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the mental patient, being twicked and twisted, and emotionally destroyed never to be the same again.
lookie here,lala, im a stable and productive member of society, so stop with the projection, mmmmmkay
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175412 Jan 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your to late. hes got you're number.
I'm sure your hiding too. We managed to reveal all of hudsons secrets, you think I can't kill you off too?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175413 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be around Hudsons age, but have the cockyness of a teenager.
you made a similar claim while in possession of the intellect of a spermatid

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175414 Jan 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your to late. hes got you're number.
im ashakin' in muh boots
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175415 Jan 16, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
lookie here,lala, im a stable and productive member of society, so stop with the projection, mmmmmkay
What did you point out in the arguement? You know you were taking what I said out of context. Only how young people perceive others as old changes how much is relative. Productive member of society? Why boast? Remember when hudson boasted, he got pummeled and sent to the grave!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175416 Jan 16, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
you made a similar claim while in possession of the intellect of a spermatid
Name calling? Still haven't answered back at my arguement. So another queer who fancies hudson? Why do you have the hots for him? Your very weird.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175417 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the USA infected. It is not just a nation of immigrants. Certain groups are coming looking for trouble. Legally here? How do you know they are here legally? You would accept and illegal alien invador to tell the truth?
Lets see if I heard you right,

So since Tim Veigh was white I should assume all white people are terrorists.

No wait... Iím white, Iím not a terrorist, I have many different races working for me, all of them are legal, in fact all of them were born here. Not a guessÖ I know for a fact.

All prejudice is ignorance, you cannot be prejudice without being ignorant.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175418 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its for your Bf as well? Self gratification? Do you care about who he is as a person?
Yes. I care about him deeply.
Largelanguage wrote:
Why don't you want kids? Selfishness is being all about yourself, and not caring about others. Just like you and your self absorbed relationship. How old are you?
I don't want kids because they take up too much time, emotions, and money. I'm not all about myself. I paid rent for a total stranger because she couldn't. I'm 56. Squirted out my last egg a while ago.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175421 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if I heard you right,
So since Tim Veigh was white I should assume all white people are terrorists.
No wait... Iím white, Iím not a terrorist, I have many different races working for me, all of them are legal, in fact all of them were born here. Not a guessÖ I know for a fact.
All prejudice is ignorance, you cannot be prejudice without being ignorant.
No, some groups of blacks are terrorists, except muslims. Although muslims are terrorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,038
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Brett Weir 15,965
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr napalmers 7,933
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••