Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,164

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175440 Jan 16, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe YOU are stupid enough to go to court without a lawyer....
Lame attempt at a Chongo-like sidestep, but who has to go to "cout' for breaking what contract ? I'm hoping that you, at least, read the post that I was replying to ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175441 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back again, you filthy ingrate! Why did you return now? Did you think I was gone? Also your little crush mikey also confesses to find something "too long and dopey". Looks like he can't read as well either. I already beaten you to a pulp!
I'm amused that you think that you beat me to a pulp, pray tell, when do you imagine that that happened ? And why would you think to call me "ingrate", what on Gawds Green Earth, do you imagine that I owe you for ? Except the opportunity to ridicule you some more ? And, make no mistake, boi, you supply a ready made plethora of opportunities for mockery. You make a lot of noise, while managing to sound even more ignorant than Chongo, and that takes some doing. I don't know where you got your F***ed-up versions of history from, but you spout such nonsense that it is hard to keep up with it all. Your attempts to sound educated leave you gasping for air, and I would be surprised if the attempts didn't leave you giddy... I have 2 cats that are smarter than you are, and they know it, in fact, I believe that, if offered a choice between you and cat litter, you'd be the first choice that they opted for. So, do yourself a favor, and learn a little bit, before trying to come off as knowing something....Or, better still, don't learn anything, since you are a rich supply of chortles for the rest of us. But do ask Chongo for a show of appreciation, because, after a sample of you, he/she sounds like an Encyclopedia Britannica...You F***ing mongoloid.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175442 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
Kil Mare
Marriage cannot be dumbed down to for procreation alone, I know many married couples without children, I am not about to stand by and let you diminish their marriage
Marriage cannot be dumbed down to one religion alone, there are over 2000 different religions in this country and none of them are going to define happiness for anyone else. Where is the defense of the thousands of churches that want to preform same sex marriages? Where is their religious freedom?
Marriage should be in the eyes of the government, the law of the land, something that applies equally to everyone regardless of race, creed, sex, religion, orientation or national origin is indeed a legal contract.
1. I never diminished marriage to children alone. I simply and factually noted that marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

I have posted numerous times "If You" which lists numerous distinctions besides children between marriage and gay couples.

One of the most profound is the union of diverse genders, creating a whole new being which happens to also reconnect to the very origin of humanity when life was genderless. Gays can only duplicate their gender.

Childless hetero couples have never been discriminated against in any culture in all of human history. On the other hand, gay couples have never been accepted as married.

2. Nor have I restricted marriage to any religion. Your claim of a Christian church accepting gay couples as married is simply and clearly heresy. The same rejection is true in every major religion.

The only prevailing interest the government has in marriage is the protection of the weaker mate and the children birthed within the relationship. The government has no reason or right to regulate friendships, especially in a discriminatory manner.

Please get your facts straight next time.

Smile.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175443 Jan 16, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
i see the village eejit is claiming victory
Oh, aye lad, he is, isn't he ? Pitiful, in a sad sort of way. If I wasn't so busy laughing at him, I'd still be busy, laughing at him...
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#175445 Jan 16, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame attempt at a Chongo-like sidestep, but who has to go to "cout' for breaking what contract ? I'm hoping that you, at least, read the post that I was replying to ?
A marriage contract. And if you think you don't have to go to Court for that, fine. Don't go. See where that gets you.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175444 Jan 16, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that you enjoyed Romeo and Juliet, I think it's his finest guitar solo, I imagine his guitar actually crying, but there are many that are not as appreciated as Money For Nothing... Give a listen to Telegraph Road, and Brother In Arms, if you will, also by Dire Straits, you might enjoy those, too.
:D
When you get a chance listen to the Black Crows Seeing Things. I felt like I was in the bar with bru you will see why it's one of those when a sista puts her hand in the air that's it I can't take it no more but I like Becky style if this man says one more thing to me bam coffee cup she walks away I'm going to disneyland see ya. See black women can learn something from white women and vice versa bam coffee cup
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175446 Jan 16, 2013
You see I am trying to be nice stop messing with the Rock

Location hidden

#175447 Jan 16, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect, dont confuse your holy matrimony church crap. Marriage is a contract between two concenting adults.
Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social union or legal contract between people called spouses that establishes rights and obligations between the spouses, between the spouses Marriage can be recognized by a state, an organization, a religious authority, a tribal group, a local community or peers. It is often viewed as a contract. Civil marriage is the legal concept of marriage as a governmental institution irrespective of religious affiliation, in accordance with marriage laws of the jurisdiction.
You are one dumb idiot.

"holy matrimony church crap"?

Where have I brought religion in?

Marriage has always in every culture in all of human history been the union of a bride and groom. They are then husband and wife, or more simply referred to as spouses.

Contracts between any gender and any number are a dime a dozen. Without children, there is no need to distinguish any contract as marriage. Nor is there a need or prevailing interest for government involvement.

Please get your facts straight about me and about marriage.

Snicker.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175448 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he was 50. Anyway, how can it be relative? Its only relative to the age of the person percieving it. At 40 years old, around 70 would look old to him, how can he call himself old? His grammar isn't too good is it? He bigs himself up with his grammar!
And he knew it presumably, so he was obviously trying to make himself look like some sort of experienced gamer, and thinks we would actually care. Stop supporting such a dead beat and stick your head out of your ass.
I am sure that relativity is a concept that is light years ahead of any rudimentary understanding that you may be lucky enough to possess...My grammar is so far above your understanding, that I am having to "dumb it down" for you. Why the f**k would I have to try to look like an experienced gamer ? You're a fine one, to talk about having one's head up their ass, as yours is permanently fixed in that position...I honestly didn't think that anyone could make Chongo look intelligent, but, boi, you have done the job with supreme precision.

Location hidden

#175449 Jan 16, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a monster mutation. Do you think that makes you an absolute defect with the fundamental goal of evolution? Should you have been aborted? If not, why not?
Look at how ugly and violent you are on here.

Why?

Did you murder your own child? Did you have an abortion?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175450 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical feminist attitude of female dominants. Shut up, I don't care. You bother your own husband? What does the bible say about people who cause strive within families? God hates them! Why should blacks take over the world? That isn't equality, such a hypocrite! Whats wrong with pet monkeys? Grow up! Whats wrong with swimming with sharks? You're the saviour? What a ridiculous little idiot. Weak ass? So you want to dominate poor suffering young men who are less fortunate? What a nasty little lady you are! Shut up you filthy black ingrate! He is a gay! A piece of filth! And by dominating his father you are taking away his manhood! And so you scare and tease whites and blame it on them? What an evil young women you are! Burn in hell!
Whatever gave you the impression that you matterd, in the least, and that we care if you care. or not ? Couldn't give a rats ass what you care about...But I'll tell you this, for free, you've been touched by the angels, and driven mad, because you are a raving lunatic, stark raving mad, you are. If anyone needs to burn in Hell, it is thee !
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175451 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like hudson has his nerves pricked with a needle and now adrenaline is shooting through his veins making him realise and suddenly his eyes grow wide with anger, rage, and plain old insecurities!
You've been mocked, and rightly too, accept this as your due,and get used to it, as you're destined to stand out, wherever you go...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175452 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hudson is now attacking people on both sides! They have pounded him into submission, and now they are picking at his shredded carcass! Maybe someday if we write more, we can bring him back to life!
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU INJECTING ??

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175453 Jan 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb idiot.
"holy matrimony church crap"?
Where have I brought religion in?
Marriage has always in every culture in all of human history been the union of a bride and groom. They are then husband and wife, or more simply referred to as spouses.
Even if that is true, it's a non issue, as you are appealing to tradition. A logical fallacy.
And speaking of evolution, do you think you should have been aborted?
KiMare wrote:
Contracts between any gender and any number are a dime a dozen. Without children, there is no need to distinguish any contract as marriage.
But lots of married people don't have children. Again, you are bringing up a non issue.
KiMare wrote:
Nor is there a need or prevailing interest for government involvement.
Please get your facts straight about me and about marriage.
Snicker.
Non issue. We don't live for the government.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175454 Jan 16, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> You know what rizzo I like little sweety pies like little language boy I bake him a personality pie with extra n...ga now you Know I am a honkey tonk girl he realy think I value his thoughts I know he better get the nerve for that curb nack for the track I gonna make him my bottom bitch yeah buddy and hold back I will pimp slap him
You also have my approval, slap the shit out of him, even it takes all day, and I hope it does...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175455 Jan 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at how ugly and violent you are on here.
Why?
Did you murder your own child? Did you have an abortion?
YOU call yourself a "Monster Mutation", not me. So, I'm just wondering if you think you should have been aborted. You are pretty worthless.
:)
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175456 Jan 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, prop 8. When it is overturned it's a victory for everyone's marriage rights including of course polygamy. It's irrelevant that you don't like polygamy. It demonstrates your hypocrisy well though.
Getting rid of that pesky "man"/"woman " part of "one man one woman" is another step towards getting rid of that pesky "one" part. Don't you agree Miss Thing?
Yes, they want to take the narrow view, and control the discussion. Ramifications are something that they are unprepared for...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175457 Jan 16, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> Polygamy will remain illegal after Prop 8 is overturned. You wanna call that a "victory" go ahead.
No, it won't, Liza, because the same arguments will serve the polygamy case, just as well as they served the SSM case. No-one ever thought that inter-racial marriage would be legalized, nor did they think that SSM marriage would ever be seriously considered, so be narrow, if you wish, but unless you have crystal ball, I would not suggest you try to read the future...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175458 Jan 16, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks it's cute playing the provocateur, when actually it just makes him look like a philistine.
Funny, I took him to be a Gentile...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175459 Jan 16, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Its a darn shame that MIke and his crew don't understand it at all. OH well we just can't fix stupid now can we.
But, Tinfoil, you're a work in progress, I'm sure that one day, you will be fixed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 hr scirocco 71,008
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info