Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,646)

Showing posts 152,901 - 152,920 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope its a frucking legal contract. Got a problem with that? SCOTUS will soon clear up your problem
SSM is an illegal contract, condoning misbehavior. SCOTUS will clear it up, all right, it has no jurisdiction in this matter, and had better say so, else it is acting in violation of the Constitution.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope its a frucking legal contract. Got a problem with that? SCOTUS will soon clear up your problem
So, Mr. Tinfoil, if you got a problem with THAT, I'd suggest that you move somewhere else. In OUR country, the SCOTUS cannot define the matter as "legal". Got it ? Good.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Momma is cool. A little abrasive but hey! Good taste in music. Wicked sense of humor. Did you read her post about the Monica BJ?
Yeah, but I'm not a Clinton fan, so I let it go...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Vindictive towards men!? Me!? LOL. I love men! And I like them.
No vindictive feelings arise when I look at this:
http://www.g33kwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
God doesn't exist. One of the odder fundie arguments is the "why fight god if you don't believe in him?" one. I never had a child.
Do you think you should have been aborted? You say you are a monster mutation.
No cohesive thought patterns...merely random, stray thoughts, strung together.
Why did the gay man lick his buddies ass ? To get the taste of Chongo out of his mouth.
PoP

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

A male robber is dead and another is recovering in the hospital after police say they were shot while trying to steal an SUV from outside a home in an affluent neighborhood.

Neighbors are OKK with the lethal actions taken and will support more in the future.

Texas says don't mess with my private property.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad Fruitloops?
P.S. What does "frucking" mean?
Trying for another ban, good job now fetch boi

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Marriage can hardly be dumbed down to a legal contract.
2. SCOTUS has already addressed it. Many times over the years.
"We are dealing here with legislation which involves one of the basic civil rights of man. Marriage and procreation are fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race."- Skinner v Oklahoma
"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival."- Loving v Virginia
"Our Court has not recognized a fundamental right to marry that departs in any respect from the right defined by the US Supreme Court in cases like Skinner which acknowledged that marriage is "fundamental to the very existence and survival of the [human] race" because it is the primary institution supporting procreation and child-rearing (316 US at 541; see also Zablocki, 434 US 374; Griswold, 381 US 479). The binary nature of marriage—its inclusion of one woman and one man—reflects the biological fact that human procreation cannot be accomplished without the genetic contribution of both a male and a female. Marriage creates a supportive environment for procreation to occur and the resulting offspring to be nurtured. Although plaintiffs suggest that the connection between procreation and marriage has become anachronistic because of scientific advances in assisted reproduction technology, the fact remains that the vast majority of children are conceived naturally through sexual contact between a woman and a man."- Hernandez v Robels
"It is an institution in the maintenance of which in its purity the public is deeply interested, for it is the foundation of the family and of society, without which there would be neither civilization nor progress. "- Maynard v Hill
Marriage is a legal contract, nothing more
You need not be married to reproduce. Thats a cold damn fact.
When you seek to break said contract, you end up in cout with a lawyer. Nuff said
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Trying for another ban, good job now fetch boi
Now, how the hell does your facile, inane, giddy, stupid ass think that he will get banned ?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you seek to break said contract, you end up in cout with a lawyer. Nuff said
That would make marriage no different than a friendship.

The government has no prevailing interest in any way protecting or providing for selective friendships.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is CLEARLY something wrong with your faculties...Because, dumb-ass, no, you don't end up in "cout" with a lawyer...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, too much said. Why don't you leave the thinking to the thinkers ? Clearly, you aspire to be one.....too bad for you. You missed inclusion into the group....
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I listen Romeo and Juliet dire I love it because the only thing I gave them credit for was money for nothing. Through all my cancer I am so lucky I have smart kids. My son who is going to be a DOCTOR when he was a baby my step brother who is gay ask me could take him on a outing of course and he would always come back every kid thing you could ever imagine took him to gay pride in long beach ca my family and friends were shock what is the big deal the point he was with his lover for years they travel he was more like the housewife and when his lover died the family just came and act he didn't exist that is why I believe some kind of contract of marriage is needed I don't believe the concept of the gov tracking system but I like presents and wedding cake and to be Cinderella for one day not that slut snow white living with all those little men come now and waist high we are not stupid
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

???
ATTENTION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

28 y o chicano male here from ca looking for someone my age who is either gay,bi,or is into cross dressing must be a totall bottom and in the closet if interested plz msg me at tbagger1984@yahoo.com

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda CB750K. 1969?
1978 - last year for the sohc

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I got the make and model right this time!
i figured ya did that on porpoise
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
SSM is an illegal contract, condoning misbehavior. SCOTUS will clear it up, all right, it has no jurisdiction in this matter, and had better say so, else it is acting in violation of the Constitution.
SCOTUS has no jurisdiction, eh? Well that's puzzling. Why did they take the case if they don't have jurisdiction?
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There is CLEARLY something wrong with your faculties...Because, dumb-ass, no, you don't end up in "cout" with a lawyer...
Well maybe YOU are stupid enough to go to court without a lawyer....
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

How can people just want so much control over everyone the world and people actions Black and White people hate each other and what does family do fight. You ever wonder why we all the same last name Samuel Jackson Alan Jackson
I travel to Africa never met no one with my last name only white folks and some where gay not in Africa you can not hide a desire you were born in sin and you will die in sin hopefully not on the toilet just try to love
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text>
All good, Momma, didn't mind the plastic doll thing...litlelanguage is a twit.
I'm back again, you filthy ingrate! Why did you return now? Did you think I was gone? Also your little crush mikey also confesses to find something "too long and dopey". Looks like he can't read as well either. I already beaten you to a pulp!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,901 - 152,920 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••