Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,935

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175291 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Trying for another ban, good job now fetch boi
Now, how the hell does your facile, inane, giddy, stupid ass think that he will get banned ?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175292 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a legal contract, nothing more
You need not be married to reproduce. Thats a cold damn fact.
When you seek to break said contract, you end up in cout with a lawyer. Nuff said
That would make marriage no different than a friendship.

The government has no prevailing interest in any way protecting or providing for selective friendships.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175293 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you seek to break said contract, you end up in cout with a lawyer. Nuff said
There is CLEARLY something wrong with your faculties...Because, dumb-ass, no, you don't end up in "cout" with a lawyer...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175294 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, too much said. Why don't you leave the thinking to the thinkers ? Clearly, you aspire to be one.....too bad for you. You missed inclusion into the group....
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175295 Jan 15, 2013
I listen Romeo and Juliet dire I love it because the only thing I gave them credit for was money for nothing. Through all my cancer I am so lucky I have smart kids. My son who is going to be a DOCTOR when he was a baby my step brother who is gay ask me could take him on a outing of course and he would always come back every kid thing you could ever imagine took him to gay pride in long beach ca my family and friends were shock what is the big deal the point he was with his lover for years they travel he was more like the housewife and when his lover died the family just came and act he didn't exist that is why I believe some kind of contract of marriage is needed I don't believe the concept of the gov tracking system but I like presents and wedding cake and to be Cinderella for one day not that slut snow white living with all those little men come now and waist high we are not stupid
lol

Antioch, CA

#175299 Jan 15, 2013
???
ATTENTION

United States

#175300 Jan 15, 2013
28 y o chicano male here from ca looking for someone my age who is either gay,bi,or is into cross dressing must be a totall bottom and in the closet if interested plz msg me at tbagger1984@yahoo.com

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175301 Jan 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda CB750K. 1969?
1978 - last year for the sohc

Location hidden

#175303 Jan 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I got the make and model right this time!
i figured ya did that on porpoise
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#175304 Jan 15, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
SSM is an illegal contract, condoning misbehavior. SCOTUS will clear it up, all right, it has no jurisdiction in this matter, and had better say so, else it is acting in violation of the Constitution.
SCOTUS has no jurisdiction, eh? Well that's puzzling. Why did they take the case if they don't have jurisdiction?
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#175305 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
There is CLEARLY something wrong with your faculties...Because, dumb-ass, no, you don't end up in "cout" with a lawyer...
Well maybe YOU are stupid enough to go to court without a lawyer....
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175307 Jan 16, 2013
How can people just want so much control over everyone the world and people actions Black and White people hate each other and what does family do fight. You ever wonder why we all the same last name Samuel Jackson Alan Jackson
I travel to Africa never met no one with my last name only white folks and some where gay not in Africa you can not hide a desire you were born in sin and you will die in sin hopefully not on the toilet just try to love
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175309 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
All good, Momma, didn't mind the plastic doll thing...litlelanguage is a twit.
I'm back again, you filthy ingrate! Why did you return now? Did you think I was gone? Also your little crush mikey also confesses to find something "too long and dopey". Looks like he can't read as well either. I already beaten you to a pulp!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175310 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Now, how the hell does your facile, inane, giddy, stupid ass think that he will get banned ?
Why are you getting so angry? Was it because of before since I beaten you into a bloody pulp?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175311 Jan 16, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I listen Romeo and Juliet dire I love it because the only thing I gave them credit for was money for nothing. Through all my cancer I am so lucky I have smart kids. My son who is going to be a DOCTOR when he was a baby my step brother who is gay ask me could take him on a outing of course and he would always come back every kid thing you could ever imagine took him to gay pride in long beach ca my family and friends were shock what is the big deal the point he was with his lover for years they travel he was more like the housewife and when his lover died the family just came and act he didn't exist that is why I believe some kind of contract of marriage is needed I don't believe the concept of the gov tracking system but I like presents and wedding cake and to be Cinderella for one day not that slut snow white living with all those little men come now and waist high we are not stupid
What a shitty little mother you are! So you let him get confused with his feelings assuming he was gay without trying to understand him? And now you are happy with him dating someone who if you observed would find he didn't really love! You aweful young women!

Location hidden

#175312 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back again, you filthy ingrate! Why did you return now? Did you think I was gone? Also your little crush mikey also confesses to find something "too long and dopey". Looks like he can't read as well either. I already beaten you to a pulp!
i see the village eejit is claiming victory
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175314 Jan 16, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is private behavior and marriage is a public institution. When homosexuals are attacked that's a threat to every individual and when marriage is attacked it harms everyone.
<quoted text>I've never claimed to be a Christian. For some people, religion is the number one reason to keep marriage male/female; on my list it's number 26.
Homosexuality is a perversion. Why do you not support gay marriage, are you an agnostic? Where you raised christian and are now dubious of God? Why not take their words? You rebellious little turd!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175315 Jan 16, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Vindictive towards men!? Me!? LOL. I love men! And I like them.
No vindictive feelings arise when I look at this:
http://www.g33kwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
God doesn't exist. One of the odder fundie arguments is the "why fight god if you don't believe in him?" one. I never had a child.
Do you think you should have been aborted? You say you are a monster mutation.
Love men? Thats what feminists always say when they love teasing and destroying innocent young boys! And you never had a child? So you want a relationship all for yourself but never want children? What a selfish young women you are!

Location hidden

#175318 Jan 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is apparently unaware of Danth's Law.
the poster child always is
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175319 Jan 16, 2013
Kil Mare

Marriage cannot be dumbed down to for procreation alone, I know many married couples without children, I am not about to stand by and let you diminish their marriage

Marriage cannot be dumbed down to one religion alone, there are over 2000 different religions in this country and none of them are going to define happiness for anyone else. Where is the defense of the thousands of churches that want to preform same sex marriages? Where is their religious freedom?

Marriage should be in the eyes of the government, the law of the land, something that applies equally to everyone regardless of race, creed, sex, religion, orientation or national origin is indeed a legal contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min J RULES 69,354
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 47 min patickthered 5,065
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr AZHIGHAZIAM 15,992
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 20 hr GOP bull 2,265
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••