Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,643)

Showing posts 152,841 - 152,860 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached. You said it failed. I'm not lying.
It did not fail. You are wrong.
Yes ye was impeached and you remain a liar

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain your stupidity if you can you Gorilla.
Why are fundies such racists? Don't they believe Jesus died for black people? Guess you know better than Jesus, huh? LOLSER. Why do lions lick their balls? To get the taste of fundies out of their mouths.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I have no respect for ad hominem argument; insults are an irrational fallacy.
Well, b1tch, whenever you tell people they don't deserve equal human rights, you are insulting them, no matter how "nice" your language.
Brian_G wrote:
I've never used the terrible language Rose advocates and I never will. I've always written, there is nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality.
That's a lie. Your position against gay marriage says feel there is something wrong with gay people. And telling people they don't deserve basic, equal human rights is much more terrible than any four letter word.
Brian_G wrote:
I like to quote the gay marriage protectors like this:...
The fact you feel gay marriage harms marriage also shows your hatred of gay people.

Horsert

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if the vending machines will be guarded 24/7 and will they be open 7 days a week 24 hrs a day?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is private behavior and marriage is a public institution. When homosexuals are attacked that's a threat to every individual and when marriage is attacked it harms everyone.
The fact you feel gay marriages harm marriage shows your hatred towards gay people.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've never claimed to be a Christian. For some people, religion is the number one reason to keep marriage male/female; on my list it's number 26.
BS. We all know you are Christian. If you're not, say you're not.
And, stupid, nobody is talking about getting rid of male/female marriage.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists? Don't they believe Jesus died for black people? Guess you know better than Jesus, huh? LOLSER. Why do lions lick their balls? To get the taste of fundies out of their mouths.
Remind them Jesus wasn’t really "white" not in the way they think of as "white", and certainly didn’t have blue eyes, that gets them going
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ye was impeached and you remain a liar
I have to lighten up everyone if it was me in the oval office with clinton I wouldn't need to save a dress it would have been on the curtains,carpet,ink pens,desk, I'm sorry and a black woman he would have gotten impeach but I would denied it but I bet the taxes would have been lowered prop 1 thru 100 would pass

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Vindictive towards men!? Me!? LOL. I love men! And I like them.
No vindictive feelings arise when I look at this:
http://www.g33kwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
God doesn't exist. One of the odder fundie arguments is the "why fight god if you don't believe in him?" one. I never had a child.
Do you think you should have been aborted? You say you are a monster mutation.
Answer the question, did you have an abortion? Did you murder your own child?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy. Jesus was a handsome white man looked like Brad Pitt with long hair and a beard. Dirty blond hair. Darker beard.
With a long ass superfly jacket and a pimp walk. His back up dancers some hood rat big booty big real boobs shake it like a salt shaker. I want to work the gate so when all the fake black preachers come thru I just want to say sorry Storing dead n...gas is not our job back of line with Larry Elder, Brian Gumbel and I see you Al sharpton with that waterhead. All the midgets come thru come on in heaven everyone gets a midget bestfriend

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Pacman was such a trivial statement he made. How does seeing pacman when it came out make him old? He is obviously trying to big himself up.
Old is a relative term. It does put him in the realm of 45 to 55 or more. He is only "obviously trying to big himself up" in your mind. Thankfully that is a location none of the rest of us are required to visit. A glimpse is more than enough to know there is nothing worth seeing there. Perhaps you should get a little more perspective so you don't keep making such ridiculous assumptions.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt they'd take him!
Of course I know your old relic is not a Yamaha. It's a Suzuki!
You're probably right and you're wrong all in one brief post.:p
Horsert

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Brulte was recruited by influential Republicans following

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind them Jesus wasn’t really "white" not in the way they think of as "white", and certainly didn’t have blue eyes, that gets them going
How could I be so cruel?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I be so cruel?
If Jesus were here today they first thing they would scream at him is .... "Speak English!!" LOL

I can just see it now
Horsert

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Republican voter registration has fallen below 30 percent statewide.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus were here today they first thing they would scream at him is .... "Speak English!!" LOL
I can just see it now
Do you really think he would speak in a language you didn't understand?

:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Horsert wrote:
Republican voter registration has fallen below 30 percent statewide.
They are all leaving so you can pay the taxes.

Idiot.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Well it is time got to go bother big white husband just remember when blacks take over the world no more pet monkies,playing with tigers,no swimming with sharks,no more cat clothes, no more weak ass I suppose to cry men, no more so what is wrong with little Bobby is it the music he has only two friends, he threaten to kill me, start choking kids if he is gay he is gay but you better teach him to fight and who ever keep saying crap about mexicans blacks Jews Asian ear a d..k we don't die we multiply
interesting

Wylie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Children deserve a mother and father:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-13/fren...
Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.
“There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio.“Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.
About 340,000 people joined today’s marches, according to police estimates, while organizers indicated a turnout of more than 800,000. Protesters dancing to hip-hop music carried pink flags with white images of the traditional family: man, woman and two children.
...53 percent oppose adoption for gay couples, according to a survey published Jan. 10. CSA, another polling company, found Jan. 11 that 52 percent favor gay marriage and the same proportion oppose adoption by same-sex couples.
Former PresidentSarkozy’s Union for a Popular Movement party is shifting its stance to calling for a referendum on the matter.
“This doesn’t just concern same-sex couples, it’s a fundamental question for society,” former Interior Minister Claude Gueant said.“Instead of presenting this law to parliament, the president should allow the people to decide. No one can argue with that.”
Your kids deserve a better father, someone with a half a brain would be better than you.

You don't even know what you're typing up here. Are you just practicing English or typing or something like that? Is that what this is to you - a lesson in typing or English?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Hi, kids, did I miss anything ?

HOLY SHIT !!! Who stepped on the idiots tails ??
:-D
Wish I had the time to respond to all the rantings from my idiotic cousin from across the water, but I was super busy today, training a couple of new guys to relieve me of the local work I have been doing lately, so that that I might return to my nationwide travels, What a rant he has been on, no ? I appreciate all the kind words spoken on my behalf, Thank you all.
:-D
I think that littlebrain bought some bad skag.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,841 - 152,860 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,347
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 7 hr Ronald 2,251
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel 8 hr Eleanor 3
Seaside In-N-Out should be ready by summer '15 10 hr fed up 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
Seaside to sell In-N-Out site for $1.5 million Sat fed up 1
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••