Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174999 Jan 13, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Right..... the names I use on Topix are proof of gender identity disorder. Good one, Doctor. You're a regular genius. Why I bet your IQ is AT LEAST two points over 85.
No, it's not the tags, which merely reinforce the notion, it's those videos on youtube that give your issues away...Try to use 1 of your 3 IQ points and deduce that.
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#175003 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not the tags, which merely reinforce the notion, it's those videos on youtube that give your issues away...Try to use 1 of your 3 IQ points and deduce that.
I don't have any videos on YouTube...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175005 Jan 13, 2013
Looks like "large's" mum took him away from the computer.
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#175006 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare me the "Hi, there, sailor..." bit, I ain't interested.
LMFAO@you you even mistake an insult as a come-on.... THAT desperate, eh? What? No wifey????? Hmmmmm......
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#175009 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you don't. You don't have gender identity issues either. We believe you.
FUN STUFF!
Of course you do, because you have mountains of evidence to back your crazy ideas up, don't you? MOUNTAINS. Why, all that evidence could fill a ... oh.... you don't have any evidence, do ya? tsk, tsk, tsk

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#175012 Jan 13, 2013
Children deserve a mother and father:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-13/fren...

Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.
“There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio.“Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.
About 340,000 people joined today’s marches, according to police estimates, while organizers indicated a turnout of more than 800,000. Protesters dancing to hip-hop music carried pink flags with white images of the traditional family: man, woman and two children.

...53 percent oppose adoption for gay couples, according to a survey published Jan. 10. CSA, another polling company, found Jan. 11 that 52 percent favor gay marriage and the same proportion oppose adoption by same-sex couples.
Former PresidentSarkozy’s Union for a Popular Movement party is shifting its stance to calling for a referendum on the matter.
“This doesn’t just concern same-sex couples, it’s a fundamental question for society,” former Interior Minister Claude Gueant said.“Instead of presenting this law to parliament, the president should allow the people to decide. No one can argue with that.”
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175014 Jan 13, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@you you even mistake an insult as a come-on.... THAT desperate, eh? What? No wifey????? Hmmmmm......
Didn't you say that I excited you ? of course you did, offered to show me your schwanz, and all. Next comes the question "got bubble gum and nylons?", right ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175015 Jan 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Children deserve a mother and father:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-13/fren...
Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.
“There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio.“Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.
About 340,000 people joined today’s marches, according to police estimates, while organizers indicated a turnout of more than 800,000. Protesters dancing to hip-hop music carried pink flags with white images of the traditional family: man, woman and two children.
...53 percent oppose adoption for gay couples, according to a survey published Jan. 10. CSA, another polling company, found Jan. 11 that 52 percent favor gay marriage and the same proportion oppose adoption by same-sex couples.
Former PresidentSarkozy’s Union for a Popular Movement party is shifting its stance to calling for a referendum on the matter.
“This doesn’t just concern same-sex couples, it’s a fundamental question for society,” former Interior Minister Claude Gueant said.“Instead of presenting this law to parliament, the president should allow the people to decide. No one can argue with that.”
Shit, give it a week, Brian, and they'll be telling us that the French overwhelmingly support SSM, and that the protest was a showing of support....They'll give us some outrageous number, like 87% of the French people are in favor of it....
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#175016 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly! Sure I do. You use girl's names and you dress like a girl and wear makeup you silly girly-goose!
Fun Stuff!
I wear make up? I dress like a girl? Gee.... and I thought remote viewing was just bullshit. I'll alert the media to the presence of a real psycho...
Jimbo

Morgan Hill, CA

#175020 Jan 13, 2013
doc jones and i our marryed now. so support the end of floridashinalism now by voteing for us now it is.
Vote jimbo/jones

Jimbos the won
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#175021 Jan 13, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
doc jones and i our marryed now. so support the end of floridashinalism now by voteing for us now it is.
Vote jimbo/jones
Jimbos the won
Jimbo.

You must have taken the wrong turn. This is not the Marijuana legalization thread.

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#175023 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
Yes, Jimbo is perhaps lost.
Hope you are well. Enjoy your thoughtful posts.
Tell your honey I said woof!
Frankie Rizzo.
(Aka Mike DiRucci before being banished forever by government thought police for improper reactionary thought.)
Frankie Rizzo.

Thanks for informing me of your nom de plume. I am aware of the penalty for failing to use Orwellian NEWSPEAK in these dangerous revolutionary times.

I relayed your good wishes to my honey. He said to tell you Arf! Arf!

Ronald

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175025 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I can, and you are one, pretending to be the other. It is why you refuse to place a picture of yer butt-ugly mug up in here.
LOL! You can't tell I'm a woman from my pic.
And, again, bigfoot, I don't post my pic because of violent, racist and immoral con dumbs. I don't want to put my life in danger.
If I were butt ugly, I'd still be better looking than you.
Did Topix threaten to ban you if you didn't take your pic down? So, you did for a while, but when you put it back up, they banned you! You are so damn ugly.
Must suck to be you.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#175026 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw you on YouTube!
And you use girls names. Except your new name in honor of me. I must be big hit in your life, you use my name. Pretty creepy, but OK.
I'm not on YouTube
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#175028 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you.
<quoted text>
Look, you dumb sow, I don't base my desire to see people granted equal rights on your marital status. I'd feel the same way about gay marriage if I believed you were married and never divorced.
<quoted text>
You didn't keep your one man one woman marriage! But even if you had, your "argument" makes no sense.
.<quoted text>
Everybody laughs at that absurd "argument"!
You are just a homophobe, and that's why you are against gay marriage.
At least I can have some respect for the "Die! f@G! Die!" type of homophobe, at least they are honest, and have some kind of balls. But you are a sniveling little pussy who tries to make his bigotry seem noble.
Which reminds me of the quote attributed to Betty White:
“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding”
:)
I loves me some Betty White!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175029 Jan 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that so many sinners focus on what they think they understand and ignore what they can't explain in the Bible.
It's even more interesting to watch the passionate persistent push against something you say is fiction.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
Well, if a group was actively trying to deny people equal rights, on TV, forming organizations, claiming the people were "aligned with the dark side of the force", I passionately and persistently point out that Star Wars is just fiction.
KiMare wrote:
"Like you"???
Where have I ever tried to impose the Bible on you? You don't understand basic physiology and simple evolution, how in hell (pun) could you understand spiritual things???
You can't explain how it starts with life being created out of the ground, and began genderless.
You can't explain how it described radiation with an Alien and his space ship hovering.
It didn't. But even if it had, that wouldn't even hint that it was divinely inspired, just that aliens visited, and ignorant Bronze Age people described what happened as best as they could.
KiMare wrote:
You can't explain how it predicted in vitro pregnancy and recorded the virgin birth thousands of years before 1940 when the first 'virgin' birth by in vitro occurred.
I could go on and on...
Please do, I enjoy laughing.
KiMare wrote:
Somehow 'jerks like me' cause you to have a hissy fit about something you don't believe in. Right.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#175030 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not on YouTube
Sure you're not. We believe you!

Too Funny!

The lady doth protest too much methinks.
Mikey DiRucci

Union City, CA

#175031 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> I loves me some Betty White!
But you don't have a vag, miss thing, you've got a huge penis, remember?

HAR!HAR!HAR!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175032 Jan 13, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
They should ban people who take on someones identity and post stupid shit. No one posted any death threat, and besides they don't ban people here if that was the case this Topix wouldn't be here, lol .... way too many thin skined monkey's here.
Why are fundies such racists? Don't they believe Jesus died for black people? And why can't fundies learn the difference between plural and possessive?(A typo is one thing, but not knowing is a different matter.) Just too stupid? Guess if they were smart, they wouldn't be fundies!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175033 Jan 13, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo.
Thanks for informing me of your nom de plume. I am aware of the penalty for failing to use Orwellian NEWSPEAK in these dangerous revolutionary times.
I relayed your good wishes to my honey. He said to tell you Arf! Arf!
Ronald
Oddly enough, I also received the same (in)dignity, within a week of Mssr. Rizzo. My Orwellian was, also, sadly lacking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,402
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr surfs up 7,955
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 22 hr bubba 69 2
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••