Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
152,681 - 152,700 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure are. Point out even one other male poster that uses girl's names toots.
Jane Dough
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't, make-up boi...
I sing and I dance
when I glance in my pants
I get a feeling like a sunshiney day
I take a look at my enormous penis
and everything is going my way
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your refusal to answer as "I am against polygamy" unless you tell me otherwise.
Why are you against it?
I'll take your refusal to prove anything as "yes, I am a brain-damaged idiot."
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I look for approval? Hudson is the one who looks for so much of it, he is the one without a job and always one here!
Look, sonny-boi, I was willing to let the Chongo/vulture bit cut you some slack, but it seems as if you are just too stupid to catch on. Schmuck that you are, try to notice the times of my posts, usually an hour or two, at the end of my work day, and a weekend when I have the time to post, little more than that. i work between 12 and 16 hours a day, and usually rack up over 70+ hours a week, and that isn't even legal, in my line. But this room is like a drug, addicting, and it's because of little puds like you. Slapping a moron is big fun, and you're the biggest fun of all. Hell, you have the whole room hating on your ignorant ass, and it's not to wonder at. You're the dumbest little shit in here, and it was why I chose Pacman, the most uncomplicated game to ever hit the market, unless you wish to include Ping Pong, the first game ever marketed for home game systems, by Atari. I was playing silly little games like that in my youth, and I figured that you might up to figuring out how to score, at all, by offering those titles to your simple little ass. Go back to your mum's knee, and suck some more Flake bars and ask her to explain the world to you a bit more than she has already, because you're too stupid to cope.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

And, little brain, who posted this self-contradicting idiocy?:
Largelanguage wrote:
"I didn't. There is a large majority, figure it out! Blacks are just like teens. Accusing us of generalizations when we aren't in the first place saying they all are."
And then..
"I meant in general, don't be an idiot! Or perhaps you have just made yourself really stupid! "

you seem to have a hrad time staying focused on who you want to be, Mr. Righteous, or Mr. Hypocrite. You're about as useless as tits on a boar.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your refusal to answer as "I am against polygamy" unless you tell me otherwise.
Why are you against it?
Yeah, catch them dead to rights, and they lock up, like little EMO children...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's that other dope thinks you and me are the same person? Won't take no for an answer.
Another funny kid like this "large..." clown. Forget the dopey jackass's name.
...That would be Marram....Or, Morron...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>Racist and retarded... how exciting.
Spare me the "Hi, there, sailor..." bit, I ain't interested.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Right..... the names I use on Topix are proof of gender identity disorder. Good one, Doctor. You're a regular genius. Why I bet your IQ is AT LEAST two points over 85.
No, it's not the tags, which merely reinforce the notion, it's those videos on youtube that give your issues away...Try to use 1 of your 3 IQ points and deduce that.
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, it's not the tags, which merely reinforce the notion, it's those videos on youtube that give your issues away...Try to use 1 of your 3 IQ points and deduce that.
I don't have any videos on YouTube...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Looks like "large's" mum took him away from the computer.
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Spare me the "Hi, there, sailor..." bit, I ain't interested.
LMFAO@you you even mistake an insult as a come-on.... THAT desperate, eh? What? No wifey????? Hmmmmm......
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you don't. You don't have gender identity issues either. We believe you.
FUN STUFF!
Of course you do, because you have mountains of evidence to back your crazy ideas up, don't you? MOUNTAINS. Why, all that evidence could fill a ... oh.... you don't have any evidence, do ya? tsk, tsk, tsk

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Children deserve a mother and father:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-13/fren...

Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.
“There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio.“Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.
About 340,000 people joined today’s marches, according to police estimates, while organizers indicated a turnout of more than 800,000. Protesters dancing to hip-hop music carried pink flags with white images of the traditional family: man, woman and two children.

...53 percent oppose adoption for gay couples, according to a survey published Jan. 10. CSA, another polling company, found Jan. 11 that 52 percent favor gay marriage and the same proportion oppose adoption by same-sex couples.
Former PresidentSarkozy’s Union for a Popular Movement party is shifting its stance to calling for a referendum on the matter.
“This doesn’t just concern same-sex couples, it’s a fundamental question for society,” former Interior Minister Claude Gueant said.“Instead of presenting this law to parliament, the president should allow the people to decide. No one can argue with that.”
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@you you even mistake an insult as a come-on.... THAT desperate, eh? What? No wifey????? Hmmmmm......
Didn't you say that I excited you ? of course you did, offered to show me your schwanz, and all. Next comes the question "got bubble gum and nylons?", right ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Children deserve a mother and father:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-13/fren...
Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.
“There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio.“Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.
About 340,000 people joined today’s marches, according to police estimates, while organizers indicated a turnout of more than 800,000. Protesters dancing to hip-hop music carried pink flags with white images of the traditional family: man, woman and two children.
...53 percent oppose adoption for gay couples, according to a survey published Jan. 10. CSA, another polling company, found Jan. 11 that 52 percent favor gay marriage and the same proportion oppose adoption by same-sex couples.
Former PresidentSarkozy’s Union for a Popular Movement party is shifting its stance to calling for a referendum on the matter.
“This doesn’t just concern same-sex couples, it’s a fundamental question for society,” former Interior Minister Claude Gueant said.“Instead of presenting this law to parliament, the president should allow the people to decide. No one can argue with that.”
Shit, give it a week, Brian, and they'll be telling us that the French overwhelmingly support SSM, and that the protest was a showing of support....They'll give us some outrageous number, like 87% of the French people are in favor of it....
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly! Sure I do. You use girl's names and you dress like a girl and wear makeup you silly girly-goose!
Fun Stuff!
I wear make up? I dress like a girl? Gee.... and I thought remote viewing was just bullshit. I'll alert the media to the presence of a real psycho...
Jimbo

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

doc jones and i our marryed now. so support the end of floridashinalism now by voteing for us now it is.
Vote jimbo/jones

Jimbos the won
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jimbo wrote:
doc jones and i our marryed now. so support the end of floridashinalism now by voteing for us now it is.
Vote jimbo/jones
Jimbos the won
Jimbo.

You must have taken the wrong turn. This is not the Marijuana legalization thread.

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald.
Yes, Jimbo is perhaps lost.
Hope you are well. Enjoy your thoughtful posts.
Tell your honey I said woof!
Frankie Rizzo.
(Aka Mike DiRucci before being banished forever by government thought police for improper reactionary thought.)
Frankie Rizzo.

Thanks for informing me of your nom de plume. I am aware of the penalty for failing to use Orwellian NEWSPEAK in these dangerous revolutionary times.

I relayed your good wishes to my honey. He said to tell you Arf! Arf!

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••