Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
152,541 - 152,560 of 200,342 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said you are divorced. I believe them, not you.
<quoted text>
Should people be forced to marry someone of a different race? Same race = segregation; get it?
You believe others who don't know the person? Thats how it works? How stupid! And the opposite sex are meant for each other, not the same sex. But any race can be meant for anyone for any other race, they aren't the same, so stupid!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dude, you asked me to name the books to which I was referring, and I did. "The same indoc that Chongo disputes is cited here, however...
"Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Education – Kevin Jennings
Jennings is the founder of the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five. They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way..." Here is the pertinent part "..a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five...". Now....If you were mentally sending me a Jedi message that you wished to specify, I am not a Jedi. You admitted that you MEANT to ask about those mentally specified books, but as you omitted to SPECIFY that the books you wished to have me list, the fault is yours. You didn't say to mention the GLSEN books showing adult/child sex in a favorable light. You hoped that I wouldn't be able to list the books to which I was referring, namely , the homosexual agenda books. It's all there, and next time, you must specify what it is that you wish to receive. That "forgot to specify" bit might work at cheating McD out of a free burger, it will not cut the mustard here. But as you said, it's all there for anyone to read, and you f***ed up. End it.
As far as knowing about men, you are only 1/2 a man, if you cannot admit making a mistake.
Now if you wish to find some kind of "family friendly" pedophilia, you will have to soil your own computer with it, I do not know any such books, nor would I care to research this most disgusting of subjects.
Rose is a female! How can she be a man? Looks like someone has developed typos, disobeying the voices in your head that you think was of God?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious? You don't know?
Pic:
slang
1. A photograph.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pic
<quoted text>
You're a virgin, aren't you?
Too many smarts! I know what a pic is! I was asking whether you put a pic up of yourself! Why not post a pic of your face? We don't identify people by their legs! Stupid! Why does being a virgin matter so much? Is having sex the only way you feel loved? In fact case you probably aren't even loved in the first place!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are probably not a gay man.
Gays aren't real men! Gays look to other men to fufill their own identity as men! Normal men need the soothing face and personhood of a women! But gays are a step down and need the proud of the mighty! HAHAHA!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people are part of society. Gay marriage will benefit them.
<quoted text>
Wiccan, my posterior.
Gay marriage is part of perversion, and evil cult!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which 7 churches? Involved in what?
And quote the verses please.
The first of the seven churches was Ephesus, look, a biblical illiterate, being biblically illiterate and not caring is what really matters hudson, which is like you, instead of being illiterate with spelling.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Actually, I might be wrong about the page number, as my paging could be different than someone else's, as it would change, according to the rules of banning. In my showing of this forum, my banned posts showed up, but failed to appear in the "real" forum. So might the post number, for the same reasons. As I have cut-n-pasted the entire post 5 or 6 times, however, please feel free to laugh at my mis-numbered system, but read the entire post and decide for yourselves.
however, I won't apologize to Chongo, as he is not deserving of simple courtesy and a showing of manners.
Taking it all on Chongo? I thought you don't reject people!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fundies such racists? Don't you believe Jesus died for black people?
Making stuff up? Some blacks are evil, we don't generalize of course, but many blakcs have proven themselves to be! And who said Jesus didn't die for them?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Black momma wrote:
First of all who cares I don't being black in white white white white America is hard enough I don't care if you open that whole border let them in. My husband is white I like to see white folks get nervous yeah baby. I will put on the village people and sell rainbow cups rainbow ties rainbow shirts and rainbow booty shorts because you spin me round right baby like a record if this law is pass sorry gays are here to stay get over it. Protest something worth while all these child molestors walking the street serving only a year or two. I'm just upset about the ziegfried and Roy show I wanted to see the same tiger attack show the next night I know my rights.
Look what a filthy little girl black momma is! She teases innocent white boys and sexually harrasses them but yet calls us molesters! Oh how evil!

Se
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Black momma wrote:
First of all who cares I don't being black in white white white white America is hard enough I don't care if you open that whole border let them in. My husband is white I like to see white folks get nervous yeah baby. I will put on the village people and sell rainbow cups rainbow ties rainbow shirts and rainbow booty shorts because you spin me round right baby like a record if this law is pass sorry gays are here to stay get over it. Protest something worth while all these child molestors walking the street serving only a year or two. I'm just upset about the ziegfried and Roy show I wanted to see the same tiger attack show the next night I know my rights.
Look, a black! She can't even spell! Blacks are blue collar works often because they really don't care about the high life!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, b!cth? Men and women haven't been able to marry under the same rules.
<quoted text>
You just make an idiot out of yourself when you use this "argument".
And how is Apartheid a long word for discrimination, when it's a shorter word?
<quoted text>
Even if that's true, so what?
I really don't think the government should be checking in our underwear to determine what our rights are.
.<quoted text>
My argument has nothing to do with emotions.
It's just a matter of equal rights.
So its not about emotions is it? That contradicts what marriage is all about! Impossible to seek equality with something that never was meant to be equal!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
So, you're a racist, eh ? Why do you enjoy seeing white folks getting nervous ? We don't walk around, rattling chains at you, do we ?
She means sexual teasing! She is such an uncothe little lady! Soon on here she will pay for such a statement if she speaks so much!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "intelligent and insightful" post for Rose_NoHo's fans to marvel at!
She thinks she is really witty and wise, but fails to see her own feeling of need to be loved by having sex constantly to reasure herself of it isn't normal, let alone a problem!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike/Rock, now that you put it that way, so you’re not an uneducated, arrogant, self-righteous, alcoholic, bigot, hater seeking attention that you don’t get in real life? You’re just logically marginalizing and vilifying Gay Americans to expose their undeserved right to marry because they are hypocrites and just don’t measure up. Got it. How could I have been so silly? I have to applaud your selflessness and willingness to share your unbiased worldly wisdom, insight and reason with wrenches like us. I’m sure if all Gay Americans would read your posts (understanding your compassionate concern for the rights of all) we’d just give up the fight for equal rights and accept our predetermined second-class (maybe even lower) status and be happy for that. After all, you’re okay with us being Gay and that should be enough.
Oh I see you've learnt a lot! Bla bla bla!
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Death threat. I remember it. She's done it to me too. Maybe Mr. Hudson and I will file a class action suit! Good idea. Sue you too!
You like to throw around those high falutin' fancy legal terms implying you are a lawyer.
Of course I always knew you were just a dopey jackass trying to fool us and impress us but one could easily assume you were a lawyer when you do that.
I never implied I was a lawyer.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Just woke up no I am not a racist I relish the thought getting followed around s store , giving my son instructions on how to act when my son who Is in school to become a doctor about how to act when is pulled over by the police no sudden movements, and the ill faded question are you on probation or we pulled you over because
Getting followed around a store? Deal with it! And you haven't been harmed by anyone! Deal with it! You must be a feminist, always blame men for wrongs they barely even do! So you do this with whites too! You doth protesteth to much!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Hudson, look what a rebellious child of God mikey is being! He is having two masters! He is in the world! What does the bible say about letting unbelievers who pretend to be christians in your home for a visit and eating with them Hudson?
He is exercising his right to freedom of speech, even though you would tell him not to. Fact of the matter is, he is targeting those that he perceives to be in need of correction, much the same as you, no ? He is most certainly allowed to be in the world, is he not ? I have no idea what the bible says about letting unbelievers who pretend to be Christians in your home for a visit and eating with them, as I am not a bible scholar. What on earth makes you so righteous, as to act in this way ? Mike has not once claimed to be a Christian, and is free to post as he sees fit. Fact is, I agree with him, and find you to be a crashing bore. A little less preaching from you might be a bit more seemly. I would say that you are in need of a little humility.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a man of God jackass! The kid's a dope, like you.
Too Funny!
He's just an immature kid! What a cheep excuse!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
When have you seen Mike claim to be a man of God ? You may be, but it is not your place to chide him for violations of the rules that you live by, when he has not claimed to live by such a code. And, in case you hadn't noticed, this room is not about respect and encouragement, it is an insult room. Our little re-enactment of The Springer Show.
Mikey ought to respect God, and behave like a man of God, if he is to respect and appreciate the God could exist! And who told you that this was a troll site? Insulting others against others wishes?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The most ridiculous post of the day by far! Rose_NoHo is an idiot. And a liar.
Its so ridiculous! I do hope Jane DoDo is embarrassed about holding onto his little crush Rose! He ought to be ashamed of himself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••