Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,622)

Showing posts 152,421 - 152,440 of200,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says God punishes the proud! But God appointed me here! He told me which people are worthless! And Ephesus the church were just like any other Godly believers, so I should too put people to account! And I have to admit I haven't been paying that much attention to posts, but I have enough!
God appointed you, eh? Did he appear as a burning bush and speak English?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A scoffer! Do you think God being proud of you for your intelligence not being a sheep(God wouldn't really be proud of someone like you)will be worth burning in a firy lake of misery? You laugh at people when yet the bible condemns the scoffer! Looks like he won't be pleased with you after all!
OK, it's time for a lesson in gods English...
Your post, in its original form:"A scoffer! Do you think God being proud of you for your intelligence not being a sheep(God wouldn't really be proud of someone like you)will be worth burning in a firy lake of misery? You laugh at people when yet the bible condemns the scoffer! Looks like he won't be pleased with you after all!"

Now, in proper form, nutbrain...:
"A scoffer! Do you think God, being proud of you for your intelligence, and pride in not being a sheep(God wouldn't really be proud of someone like you), will not consider you to be worth burning in a fiery lake of misery? You laugh at people, whereas the bible condemns the scoffer! Looks like he won't be pleased with you, after all!"
See the differences in spelling and vocabulary ? Come back for more, please do...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me. Polygamy was banned WAY BEFORE Prop 8 and it will continue to be banned after Prop 8 is overturned.
Overturning Prop 8 will open the door for polygamy...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't me speaking, but God!
No, it isn't, it's you. God has more important things to do, rather than use your name, in a post to the rest of us.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says God punishes the proud! But God appointed me here! He told me which people are worthless! And Ephesus the church were just like any other Godly believers, so I should too put people to account! And I have to admit I haven't been paying that much attention to posts, but I have enough!
Sorry, but God put me here, to be in readiness for your imminent arrival. He told me to tell you that He doesn't live in Wrexham, of all places, but that He lives in Harrow. He also gave me detailed instructions in how to deal with you. He said that I should tell you off, gently at first, then turn the fires up a bit, and then to .....what was it.....Oh yes! To "try" you....yeah, that was it, yeah. Also, He told me to inform you that you weren't Ephesus, and to stop omitting your punctuation. And to use upper case letters when using the names of others.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Large..." sure got off to a bad start! Is there anyone the jackass hasn't pissed off in his short time here?
He's gonna be fun if he can take the heat and stick around. He's not a very bright fellow is he?
"Whew"....Oh man.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
God appointed you, eh? Did he appear as a burning bush and speak English?
Yeah, and I bet that He had a Welsh accent, too....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Wise wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Silliest argument yet. "Gender integration and segregation"? REALLY? Seriously?
PROVE that same sex marriages are harmful to straight folks. Prove that it harms society. Prove that it would not be beneficial to the gay couples that choose it. Prove that marriages does not provide emotional and financial stability to the elderly - gay or not. Prove that having married parents is harmful to children.
If this is the best you can do, why bother?
1. Gender diversity vs duplication. Blending different genders creates something totally unique. The magnitute is described and the union of Mars and Venus. Combining Uranus and Uranus is redumbant.

2. Words describe reality. A deceptive description of reality is always harmful to everyone. Marriage at it's most basic essence is a cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a direct and absolute violation of the very basic purpose of evolution.

3. The closer a imposter relationship gets to the real thing, the more clear the counterfeit is exposed. That is harmful to gays. The very fact that they want to pretend they are the same as diverse genders exposes an inner fear of being a defect. Otherwise they would look for their own relational identity.

4. Look up the 'Cinderella Effect'. Read the largest, latest, most scientific study on all family types; The Regnerus Family Study.

Now, you prove what prevailing interest the government has in regulating and supporting friendships, and doing so selectively in regards to type and number of participants.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
What is hilarious is that the verbosity of your posts. You seem to have a need to sound intelligent. You're also using words with negative connotation just for the sake of throwing in negative spin. And it makes you seem really dumb. Or can you explain how permitting a small portion of the population access to marriage is "gender apartheid?"
In all honesty I don't expect an explanation. You generally aren't capable of giving one.
Gender diversity? If you count only male and female you're limited to two genders. If you include intersex, gays, lesbians, transgenders, and bisexuals you've got 5 more. That is diversity.
What is hilarious is that the verbosity of your posts. You seem to have a need to sound intelligent.

Since when are GLBT's distinct genders???

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
tell ya what. take it to court regarding friendships. see what the judge says. then we can talk about what the judge says, kiddo.
when you need a contract to enter into a friendship, then there's a discussion. until then, well, you lose.
Good idea!

You couldn't answer the question, I'm sure it won't be in court either.

Smile.
BNfrankie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Nothing is allowed here anymore.
Dense matter

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Lead is still heavy.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dude, you said "LOL can you name any of those books?", in reference to the indoc books that I said existed, but that you said did not. Stay focused upon the truth, and you will be free. Lie, and be known as a liar. It's all there, in the post. Go look. Nowhere in that post did you make any specifications, at all. You subsequently posted that you "meant" to post something about GLSEN, which clearly shows that you had omitted to include this in your post. Now shut up, or admit defeat like a man.
What would you know about being a man, bigfoot?
Anybody can look, and see I am telling the truth:
R Hudson wrote:
The same indoc that Chongo disputes is cited here, however...
"Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Education – Kevin Jennings
Jennings is the founder of the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five. They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way...
Then I said: "LOL! Can you name one of those books?"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...

Well, WTF could I have meant by "those books"? Well, ugly, the books described just before I ask the question. Books promoted by GLSEN that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way.

LOL! Ever feel like killing yourself because you are so stupid and ugly? Well, don't.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no challenge on that page that you posted a link to.
Why lie, Bigfoot?
Anybody can click on the link and see the challenge:

"Can you name one of those books?"
Randy Hudson wrote:
And you said that we could go round and round, but that you were not going to argue the point any more. You dropped the issue, and now claim that you didn't. Liar. No one can trust a liar, and you are plainly that.
Changed my mind. BFD.
Opps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Your still a punk ricoosa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that so many sinners focus on what they think they understand and ignore what they can't explain in the Bible.
It's even more interesting to watch the passionate persistent push against something you say is fiction.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
Because jerks like you try to impose that fiction on others. If you would just keep your nonsense to yourselves, I wouldn't care much.

I can explain anything in the Buy-bull...
It's a bunch of Bronze Age myth and superstition.
Next.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, nothing COULD show adult/child sex in a favorable light.
Then let the people who said this about GLSEN know that.
"They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way"
Randy Hudson wrote:
What's wrong with you ?
Were you hoping to find some sort of "family friendly" pedophilia, and thought that I'd be able to steer you towards some ? I told you that you'd have to find your own bedtime reading material.
You quoted this in your post:
"They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way"
I knew it was BS.
So, I challenged you to come up with the title of one of those books.
You didn't. They don't exist.
LOLSER!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is, right here ! Lies from the drama queen. Can you show me where you made mention of GLSEN ? NO ! Of course not.
As I said, on your bike, punk.
GLESN was mentioned in the quote I was replying to, so it was implied in my question:

Were you hoping they had taken the post down?
LOLSER!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what "reported" means...
Looked it up?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you haters such omniphobes ? Don't you believe that Jesus died for black people ?
(Can't find rationality in any of your posts)
That's because you are so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,421 - 152,440 of200,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••